Is this race mixing propaganda?

Is this race mixing propaganda?

Couldn't they get a more attractive paki?

>The modern british family

Does it take place in Chicag-

Why is Kellyanne Conway in this?

Is that the YouTube girl people keep posting around here?

>(((Judd Apatow)))

Big -ick

What did they mean by this ?

It's food for future fascists to feed on once we start solving the liberal problem.

>finally make a romcom with someone from silicon valley
>it's not guilfoyle

It's race mixing for the Indian population.

I am so happy I don't even know what that shit is

>has non-white people
>feels threatened

What are you a fucking pussy?

Stfu nigger

Yes, that paki faggot from Silicon Valley is a massive SJW.

Too bad. Kazan is a real cutie

Everyone in that picture is ugly.

I love how much things like this bother Sup Forums. To know that every time you fucks see your women with shitskins or nigs, it must be literal torture to you. God I fucking love seeing you burgers in agony :)

Is there any movie with a romantic aspect that isn't race mixing propaganda these days?

I wonder who goes and sees those normie movies. In my head I always picture a 45-year-old bearded liberal with round glasses and his feminist wife with dyed hair and no kids going to the cinema in [insert hipster neighborhood]

That guy is also the writer. The main character also has the same name as him IRL. This is just another creepy indian going to ridiculous lengths to hit on a white woman.

I mean they could show colonial race-mixing if you want comfy feels.

>In b4 Christopher Columbus's crewman's rape diaries.

Umm sweetie, 60% of Sup Forums frequents blacked.com

>I go watch rambo at the movies
>That means tomorrow I'll get an MG and kill chinks bare torso

You sound dumb

As usual Ahmed the frog missed the fucking point.

>
They all look like fucking kikes. The girl in the front is the best looking. But I think its just the colour of the eys thats fooling me.
I can already tell its a shit movie.

Its not propaganda when it's based on a true story

Checkmate bigot.

Go back to your thid-world shithole then. You're the niggers of Europe

Who the fuck would pay to watch this movie?
Patels standup is some of the worst out there.
It's like that lesbian comedian talking about her vagina and making straight chicks go lesbian
>HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE KILLING IT HONEY

of course.

>tfw he will never poo your loo

why isn't the main lead a white guy? why does a paki get white pussy? hmmm i wonder....

>looking romcoms/romances after 2000
just stop watching. there is nothing new like 20-30 years

>go back to your third world shithole
I don't live in Paris.

Well yeah it's a story about him and his wife.

I know, Bulgaria is worse, that's why you're going back. Not even good enough to come to Paris, do you realize how bad you have it?

just look at the picture, looks like he ate the poo out her bum before giving her the part

I knew these attracted to north Indians was a Jewish shill for race mixing.

As long its not from North Europe it ain't right.

>all this projection
The bull needs prepping, Pierre.

>Is this race mixing propaganda?

Yes. The last statistic I saw about people marrying outside of one's race was 7%, and that's across all races (white, black, asian, hispanic. etc.). It just seems like it happens a lot because of how much the MSM pushes it. It's really not worth getting worked up over.

Nah, literally everything normie is marketed at women aged 12-35 these days, boys and men just kind of tag along. Notice that the one movie to come out recently that could be considered to be targeted at men, Dunkirk, had zero niggers in it, based Nolan

>race mixing propaganda?

this is that Pakistani actors wife in real life, the film isn't propaganda when he written it based on his own life exp!

hnnnnnnnnnnn, all German cast?

That's kumail it's a movie based on his actual relationship with his now wife Emily Gordon. You people are so fucking stupid.

married for 10 yrs too, thats freaking lifetime by Hollywood standards !

I non-ironically like the guy and genuinely think he's funny. He's been in Portlandia a lot and has bit parts in movies.

That's pretty much how I saw it but I don't have glasses.

This looks like a total cuckfest. Also, the bitch looks Jewish

top kek

No goyim, it's purely coincidental.

No, it's a television show for people to enjoy if it's up their alley. Find a show you enjoy and watch that instead, no need to whine about things you dont like on the internet.