Why Japan is stronk?

Chinese population is over 10 times of Japanese

BASED alpha fucking-nationalist !

They both look the same to me. Fucking non-whites. I can't wait to build the concentration camps.

I'll side with the Nipponese anytime over those chink subhuman dog eaters.

huge population doesn't make you stronk.

The warrior spirit.

China is a paper dragon.

Japan is very strong, they only Need to do 3 Things:
>Make all People get children
>Increase trade and industry
>Return to the times of pic related

hentai makes your arms strong af

Because white colonialism fucked China over. But they're cathing up, Japan's been stagnating for over two decades while China is growing fast.

Quality > quantity

more like close the country for another 100 years, purge anime and gaijins.

Whoa there fellow street shitting paji. Calm down.

You are probably right
Not really, it is more that warlords,Japanese and Communists fucked it up.
The Empire and the Nationalists didn't constantly kill the People they ruled and weren't so corrupt, European Nations could treat them like children, it just was the final indicator for the weaknesses they have to compensate.

The Japanese are more intelligent due to hybrid vigour

In theory Japs should suck because they're 60% Korean 20% primitive Abo & 20% Fillipino

But somehow the mixture has come together to produce the best Asia has to offer

By your logic, Indians or Persians should be the next superpower. We can see how that is going.

>Why Japan is stronk?
I wonder why...

> Fucking non-whites

Sure thing Paki :^)

Quality over quantity. China is a mongoloid nation. Their true high culture vanished centuries ago. Japan was right in what it did to them during the second world war. They are filthy little yellow monkeys.

>By your logic, Indians or Persians should be the next superpower. We can see how that is going.

Being an island aids a settled civil society, allows manners and social boundaries to flourish

China was exposed to the Mongols, Manchu, Turks

Compare the nuances of England to Germany. A German is either hungry, happy, depressed, angry. England has probably four times as many emotional states and ways of expressing that. The German is simplistic due to his nation's turbulent history. The Englishman is more level-headed and pragmatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kBQ6lHKTEc

Japan stronk!

Because there isn't a single "Chinese" race, therefore they weren't very united throughout history (unlike the Japanese who found unity through the yamato spirit).

>true high culture vanished centuries ago.

an argument can be made that those values lived on in japan, and to a lesser extent, korea

yeah

especially their birth rates. i don't see how they can stay an asian power the way they're going

LEAF LEAF LEAF GET THE MODS

>They are filthy little yellow monkeys.

do you think the korean occupation was also justified?

Island extremism.

Like the U.K, the large population fighting for finite resources and land created brilliance over the evolutionary period.

That isn't exactly right.
Germans were pretty isolated due to the territorial split until 1871, the ethnic compulsion and situations of German epople added to the history.
The achievemnts we made were greater than every other People but couldn't be forced into an effective direction until it is too late.
Look at German artists,philosophs,poets or even monarchs.
Listen to German Music, be it from 13th,19t or 20th century, there always is something Special, remebers of autism, you won't find it in other peoples. The land we live in and the Food we eat say something about it.
The German language also is pretty unique, straight, complex and so many People find it unpronouncable or fail at the Syntax.
We also have an extremely large vocabulary and can express ourselves well with it, but English has some more Keywords rather than trying to be absolute in it's volume of Expression, which is why it is so easy to learn and handle and tolerates grammatical errrors.
Maybe we have less Feelings, but that which we have are deep and difficult to explain.
Something you couldn't represent with either a Pepe or Wojak.

Because they are white.

Japanese economy is folded over 1000 times.

>Madagascar
>Irish

No

A bit underrated

40% have not had sex in Japan.
Maybe 10% are older People.
They must have a Population boom soon for their own good, they bneed to get away from that Anime,Burger and hentai shit and reembrace some Nationalism.
I just can't understand how the Japanese feel.
They forgot about the 20th century, but also ignore that the Americans made their Emperor loose his divinity.
There is enough land and modern architecture and Food could supply a Japanese Population of 250 Million I guess.
Yes I think it was OK to occupy it, but they should have at least set a king in there, stopped useless Terror and slowly Japanise them through media.
The Military destroyed huge potentials in Manpower,workforce and ressources because of their autocracy.
I think they could have broke through China if they recruited Korean Units with good Moral and loyalty.

>Madagascar
They aren't human.

>Ireland
Are you literally retarded?

This.
Cultures are completely different.

I don't understand germans either. The father alone makes 5000€ per month and yet they only make 1 child. While the shitskins who make 1200€ make 5.

is it minimal blacks? and less jew sorcery direct attacks?

>they bneed to get away from that Anime,Burger and hentai shit

>tfw you realize japan cucked itself

Underrated post this.

China, unlike Japan, saw the decline in the birthrate and decided to do something about it. They repealed their one child only law, now couples can have 2 children without license from the government. Neat.

Japan wrecked the whole of East Asia while being vastly outnumbered. Quality over quantity

Actually most diversity you find in israel places like tel aviv. You will find the most beautiful woman on Earth there

Fucking kek They don't look each other.

> (OP)
>China, unlike Japan, saw the decline in the birthrate and decided to do something about it. They repealed their one child only law, now couples can have 2 children without license from the government. Neat.
The main reason is because chinks aborted daughters, so they are short on women