What is the most hated country in Europe?

You can't say Sweden ,Germany, France etc. ,because of the immigrants and their liberal policies.I'm thinking throughout history countries which their neighbours resented them and don't really have allies in Europe.Is it Anglos?They are quite different than continental Europeans.Whose your pick.

Lots of people all over the spectrum have hated Russia for a few centuries because Russia is really strong and threatening.

Croatia

Germans have spawned many things that have doomed the Western world.

Lots of people really hate Albanians and Muslim Bosnians for being Muslim.

Greece

I dislike how pompous Italians can be even though they're just Arabs.

l*tvia

Russia is the big bad. No one really likes Albanians either.

Serbia

In general not many people like Russia and eastern europe.

It's Germany, for the wars of the past, and in the present their fiscal policy towards southern Europe and their refugee policy.

>R*ssians
>Europe
Russians are not a problem if European Powers keep them in check.
Problem is a certain country in a bid of expanding its imperium sold the world to Americans and Russians.
Now Europs are pussified fags and Russia had 50 years to build a good argument for its claim in World and European politics.
I would say French and Anglo fuckery could be the source of most current problems of Europe.

fuck you fascist

Russia had a decent relationship with Europe before this Ukrainian mess started.

Probably Anglos because as you say they're the odd ones compared to the other power-houses, concerning philosophy and other cultural expressions.

Germany due to the lies spread about the freedom it tried to attain

Germany/France due to their militairy superiority over the medieval centuries and the late medieval times.

Germany also because fuck the HRE.

Albania is the most hated

Germany was the main villain in WW1 and WW2.

Russia was the main villain Cold War.

There was the Georgian thing in 2008/09 too, though.
I mean we in the Baltics are always mindful of what Ruskies are doing, the rest of Europe for most part only seem to care about that sweet, sweet Nord Stream 2

Georgia is not really considered European, right? They look like shitskins.

UK, Germany or Russia.

Even without immigrunts, Germany.

Poland.

>started WW2
>polish death camps
>tries to fuck over the other european countries by not adhering to european law
>slavs

Funny how everyone is trying to fuck over Germany. If Hitler had won, murican degeneracy had not spread throughout the West

England. The perfidious English.

Germany is fine. Russia even better.

T. French.

says belgium hahah literally germanys doormat to france.

OBSESSED with rearded Sup Forums memes
also all flaggots must die

Albania, Bosnia and Turkey are "in Europe" but not European, so I would say those.

I think we are.