youtube.com/watch?v=8En2WT0AAJo
youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg
youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sweden
>Smart

My boy!

youtube.com/watch?v=8En2WT0AAJo

Kikes like Paine have destroyed western civilization. These enlightenment ideals of the sons of Voltaire have objectively failed, not one good thing has come from Secularism.

Only true fools will dismiss an entire text because they disagree with some aspects to it.

New Age bullshit.

fuck off retard

I am an atheist but I always laughed at fedoras who jerked off to the delusion that not believing in Jesus automatically makes them scientists, rational, reasonable and smart. Peak autism from the Atheist community came when Dawkins decided that Atheists should call themselves "brights". Made me want to go to church just to spite the smug cunts.

this shit was debunked years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg

oh no time to post fedora neckbeards to scare some atheist

America is a dumb nation tbqh desu.

as you wish

mlady

>My 1996 Ford fiesta was having problems,
>so I don't drive cars anymore.

I still don't know why people think You're either a Christian or an atheist (or another religion, but only if you're brown like you're supposed to be). People were more active in comparative religion in 3rd century Alexandria, than they are in modern, "multicultural Sweden today.

God must be in a no-go zone there

god of the ghettos

i beileve in harry potter motherfuckers he was real

Christianity will exist for decades to come
Every time the world plunges into chaos the people who survive and pass down the knowledge to the future are the monks who secluded themselves and watched the fire burn

Atheism as a whole seems very silly to me and I don't see it becoming anything more then a fad

Like it really perplexes me that people view the absence of religion as a religion

>Wow look at me I don't believe in anything
>I have no convictions or moral grounds other then what my parents taught me and the fear of governmental retribution
>I'm going to take thousands of hours of my time to explain to everyone how the absence of something is better then having something

Like for what reason does someone do something so inane?

>when you're so euphoric in your atheism that you import a bunch of muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

I know they're just parody, but Id' like to think there is SOME truth in parody. It's at least worh considering here and there, from time to time.

We are all in a giant ghetto friend. We can isolate from the worst of the roaches though. Whites in sweden might as well be walking ghosts. I feel bad for their extinction.

We wont let this happen in america.

this desu, atheism+ is literally plebtier. That retard kept repeating that the bible is 100% hogwash when we know from contemporary historians like Josephus and Tacitus that a figure called Jesus was baptised, led a fringe cult and was crucified. The third girl actually corrected him and said that Jesus probably was a historical figute behind the myth, but he still ignored it.

>FUCK MORAL COMPASSES LMAO
Retarded thing to say. There are plenty of philosophical and pragmatic arguments for developing ethics and abiding by them. The golden rule and its many variants were devised by the ancient chinese and greeks long before christ for example. Whoever made that video, I hope they've grown up a little since then.