What races are okay to mix with?

As a slav I'd always choose my race / cultural heritage first but i think its okay for whites to mix with Chinese / Japs / tier 1 Latinos. Thoughts and opinions?

P.S. Girl from the pic is of Jap/Russian descent

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/05/quarter-married-or-cohabiting-uk-jews-non-jewish-partner
archive.is/zy9id
youtube.com/watch?v=bskF4bR3vPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R2HM71E-tyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>P.S. Girl from the pic is of Jap/Russian descent

No she's not.

>Girl from the pic is of Jap/Russian descent
No, she is Russian with supposedly Tatar admix.

>tier 1 Latinos

What is that? Latino refers to men of the Holy Roman Empire. Hispanic = Hispania = Latin word for Spain. Are you refering to Hispanic mutt people, Mestizos? They're disgusting savages no one should lust after.

She is nice looking. How smart is she?

I'd be russian into her jap desu

Another word for social integration is assimilation … Equating intermarriage with disappearance, or at least ethnic erosion, is why so many Jewish leaders, and parents, argue that it is a highly troubling phenomenon

Jews words

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/05/quarter-married-or-cohabiting-uk-jews-non-jewish-partner

>National Bolshevik
You're not mixing, period

Please archive those
archive.is/zy9id

I'm Italian (with Slavic ancestors on my mother's side), I never saw my people as "white", just Southern Europeans, Mediterranean people. I think many of us would blend in easily in other Countries and we have already mixed in the past with many other ethnicgroups of Europe.
For me, Italians should breed mostly with other Mediterranean people, but there's nothign wrong with us mating with Celtic, Slavic (maybe Baltic too) and Nordic people (if in small numbers).

She looks Jewish

She is russian / japanese, her name is Katya Lischina

Russians shouldn't mix with Japanese, because Japs have bigger skulls than Russians, that's why you can see her facial bones so much, because her head didn't completely fill out due to Russians being untermenschen.

More important to look at the male offspring than the female once. Face, bodystructure and natural hormon levels.

Lol

Your own

Im okay with any ethnic european mixing desu, also throwing in some chinks, japs, south americans like Argentina, Colombia, Chile wouldnt hurt

If a European mixes with an Argentinian is not racemix

>What races are okay to mix with?
l like how you are still optimistic enough to think you have a shot at "race mixing" let alone getting laid once.

kekekek

facts. my latvian brother is mixing with a nigerian. disgraceful

>What races are okay to mix with
It's not acceptable to mix. Period.
But you're not white so you don't have to worry about it.

japanese are quite ok

russian/japanese

I mixed with a Finno-Ugric woman but I'm not even sure that counts as mixing. Are we the same thing or not? I don't know.

Where are you getting this, Mustafa?

Post a pic, then. Vlad. I'll tell you.

I think it's okay to mix only if you don't ruin one parent's non-brown eye genes

>race mixing
>any race

KYS

this really. Blue eyes with Blue eyes. The Brown ones are meh.

herinstagram _ttps://www.instagram.com/veronikanomura/

She might be Kazakh/Russian desu

Of me or her?

Eh, both? I'm not gay though so I won't hold my breath for yours.
You said your wifey or baby mama isn't white. Show me a pic then. I mean, if you want I can show you me and prove I'm not a t*rk.

Is it okay to racemix with persians? Do they really have arab blood?

You dont count slavs as white?

That's not the same girl.

Depends on the slav.

My parents both have brown eyes but mine turned out blueish / green. Double brown has a chance to sprout green

The same, believe me. Just with the another hair color. _ttps://youtu.be/7TJBH1kJBs4?t=253

Your own.

Whites for whites, no one else. Don't be an asshole.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

All caps ID. Double wide
R A R E

Identify yourself, Mustafa.

I wish I was that lucky...my grandpa had awesome grey eyes.

Said by a burger. Nobody in your country, even you, comes from a pure bloodline, save perhaps the native americans.

Ali Abu Umar Hassan ash-Shabhi

Geo location. That sounds pretty fake.

Your 1st, 2nd or 3rd cousin, keep your genetics pure!

Any % of nonwhite in a child is never acceptable and should be punishable by death if you did it on purpose.

Blue eyes and green eyes is maybe ok to mix

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

thats a pretty realistic Muslim name desu

European races.

everything is a jewish plot, even that time you stubbed your toe.

Im not sure, some look pretty brown, but they overall have more caucassian features. When persians came to europe thousands of years ago they blended with the first european tribes and were considered non - european aryans.

>lucifer is a bad guy
Gfto christian/jew

What's with this shit? Some asshole changing IDs?

Cheeky

Im with u mate as someone from Europe i hate immigration even more than you do believe me

Fuck another one. Stop changing IDs, you fucking idiot.

I dont mean mixing by forced immigration but by free will and choice

Race mixing is still race mixing. Nonwhites shouldn't exist

Newfag here. Not doing it intentionally.

Wait, how are you even doing it?
The only way I would know is turning off your router.

Delete system 32 on your computer to make it so your ip can't be found or whatever. It's like tor

Okay will do.
go fuck yourself.

I do believe it is an acceptable thing if it's a limited thing and it's out of love (and I speak of the real love, not what the modern world twisted that word into) and not for racial revenge against your forefathers or due to a racial fetishistic view of your current partner due to his/her exotic look (which would be the same as owning a pet animal from a far away continent).

All i do is click reply on your comment and solve the captcha and afterwards its changed

> P.S. Girl from the pic is of Jap/Russian descent
she's not

Nepalese and northern poos would be fine, their literally Aryan. A second tolerable mix is east Asians.

Pretty accurate

Exactly my point thank you

Wat

The only Japanese is her is the Asian guy is fucking. The girl in the OP - Katya - with her mom. She is Russian / Tatar.

>She is Russian / Tatar.

>>She is Russian / Tatar.
Moshi Moshi

>>>She is Russian / Tatar.
This is her Asian boyfriend. I think he is Chinese or Korean.

Im not doing anything specific. Maybe its the fact that im using mobile data? I don't know.

Slavs with Slavs.
Celtics with Celtics.
Germanics with Germanics.

None, you stupid subhuman.

>>>>She is Russian / Tatar.
She only dates East Asian guys because her last boyfriend was East Asian also.

Everybody fuck everybody
Race is fake news

this

>>>>>She is Russian / Tatar.
She only takes East Asian cock

when chinks genetically engineer themselves into whites, how will you be able to tell the difference?

>>>>>>She is Russian / Tatar
Same girl

Disguisting, anime should be banned in Russia, cunt-eyed people are worse than shitskins

>>>>>>>She is Russian / Tatar

probably cause she is a weeb.

>due to a racial fetishistic view of your current partner due to his/her exotic look

human mating behavior is hardwired to seek novelty though. it's something seen in both men and women.

>2017
>not breeding a jap to so you get three hapa girls

youtube.com/watch?v=bskF4bR3vPQ

Just look at 30:26

You are SO kuked, redditrat. Now, find yourself a free booth in a public lavatory, take that pink dildo of yours and just go fuck yourself. But never come back here again.

>She is Russian / Tatar
You may have seen her in this pic. BTW : All 3 girls in this pic have Asian boyfriends or have taken Asian cock.

Hapas are beautiful. Dab on the race mix haters.

tea lera here

nice posts bro, see you on /r/aznidentity

Is this your first day here? The only correct answer is none

The only correct answer is all of them, faggot. /ourking is having sex with a dragon girl.

Punjabs/sikhs are ok too

His real name is Muhammad Khinzir
youtube.com/watch?v=R2HM71E-tyw