Feminism test

>celebritytypes.com/feminism-5/test.php

If you don't have AT LEAST 96% traditional get off my board

Why not make it a clean 100%

>having that much traditionalism
fucking faggots

Tfw the patriarchy made me this way

>that fucking trigger warning before the test

I don't know how the fuck I got 43% on marxist feminism.

checked and respect

98% traditional

some of the questions seriously retarded and the "agenda free" part is hilarious

>Men’s rights activists and male-bashing feminists
not female-bashing MRAs and male-b. fems.
or MRAs and feminists
implying "normal" feminists are ok and MRAs are always female bashing. 100% agenda free

>Men’s tendency to find young and slender women more attractive than older and plumper ones has as much to do with the media as it has to do with biology.
you could answer no because you think its 100% biology or because you think its 100% media. Unless you answer yes its a useless question
western culture is defined by patriarchy?
how is patriarchy defined? is it the feminist definition of patriarchy? Whats the point of the question? wouldnt any feminist say yes... but a traditionalist would also say yes? so how does that answer change your score?

>White men peddle hatred against Muslims as a way to distract women from the fact that they are oppressed.
never heard that conspiracy theory before... maybe feminists would like Sup Forums

>77% liberal feminism

>Liberal Feminism

Liberal Feminism refers to feminist philosophy rooted in enlightenment principles. Its classical works were penned by thinkers such as Mary Wollstonecraft and John Stuart Mill. This type of feminism holds that men and women are each other’s equals and as such deserve equal rights. It is this type of feminism that people allude to when they say “feminism just means equal rights.”

>As opposed to other forms of feminism, Liberal Feminism is individualistic (rather than group-based): Men and women deserve equal rights because both are individuals. Rights are granted to individuals, not genders or groups.

Damn fucking right.

I'm working on it.

i'll take it

Some of the most violent people I know are women.

98% because I think women are probably better natured on average than men.

Thank goodness there's a trigger warning at the start

This test is bullshit. I'm as Christian as it gets (Orthodox), but I won't be a misogynist on purpose.

Men's rights and MGTOW are pure cancer, men and women belong together.

>And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
>Matthew 19:5

>Orthodox Christian
Mah nigga

How did you manage that?

Anyway, that's mine. Some questions I didn't really know how to answer, because I can't put myself in a woman's shoes

>below 98%
literally nigger tier breh

muh powa levl

Right there with you Britbro. If you're not 100% you have to go back

Here
>Below 99%
what you just said to OP

These political tests are so stupid because you all pick the answers you think will lead you to whatever outcome you want (le based deus vult larper).

It's embarrassing

This.
I'm not sure how you could come to any other conclusion desu.

Best score is best

H-how did I do?

fairly happy about that.