youtube.com/watch?v=FOqpi04djVo
youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZm-CRyNJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sargon
>Right Wing

Pick one, faggot

Sargon, the ''I'm a CLASSIC LIBERAL, and fug SJWs!''.

No he's not right-winger. Not at least /our guy/ to the least. He's bad at argumenting, he's uninteresting, he doesn't hold Sup Forums ideals, etc.

>e-celebs

He is the biggest leader in the alt right, what is your point?

>alt right
>right wing
Pick one, faggot

It's been shifting against the right for a long time now. Just these past couple years we've seen some surprising backlash and restitance but it won't last long

I thought that was the point.

The video/song is obviously pro-Sargon?

It's pro muh classical liberal(lefty).

or am i missing something?

The alt-right will continue growing as long as the left has no arguments. They have no argument for immigration, internationalism, and feminism. They just say empty platitudes like "BEING A DECENT PERSON >;(" as a justification for white genocide.

Maybe if they develop a new ideaology they can stop the alt-right, but as of now we are on fire.

And Sargon is a cuck

what's the alt-right?

>it won't last long

What will stop it? Liberalism is fucking rek't. They have no arguments, an outdated ideaology, no politicians, no media outlets that aren't completely embarrassing (TYT and CNN), and Gen Z hates them.

Liberalism is absolutely fucked. I think the far-right will continue to become mainstream little by little.

>Caring what people think that base their lives on subscribers, followers and google analytics.

You degenerates are the problem

It made me more angry considering it made Quadroon of Mossad look pretty badass

>Shifting against the right

Well Rucka sure does have anti white stuff
Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=DGk6kULEJtU

> Also they can never question the race question, as they would be BTFO if they even dared the explore it genuinely, this is also the bane of the alt-lite. Racerealism is a burried redpill

alt-lite

The more degeneracy there is, the more obvious white genocide becomes, the more our ideas prevail.

That's why we are so successful despite being a bunch of kids trolling behind our computers. We are telling the truth that everyone else is afraid of saying.

He isn't even alt-lite.
PJW, Molyneux, Southern are alt-lite. Sargon is a liberal, center-left to center at best.

quadroon of a cuck is the grandson of a black man, he will never genuinely face the race question, as his response to a flawed identity is to project that identity does not matter

the only rule about the alt right, is we don't talk about the alt-right
we are watchers in the shadows, but we are soon to be united.
The signal is the fall of europe

nope, he is alt lite...google a bit before talking to the grown ups

The right wing populist movements in europe are failing as fast as they started to rise up.

The only thing the right has is fear of terrorism and immigration. Without that it's just racism and regression.

Also, Trump isn't helping. Most people, even right wingers, can see he's a crazy incompetent idiot, and nobody in their right mind would want to have him as president. Trump winning in the US actually helped Macron win in France.

The world is becoming ever more liberal and progressive, and that is not going to change.

no

Molyneux is 1488.

you have been visited by le reddit spacing fairy
you will kill yourself no matter what, so say thanks reddit fairy
pic very related

No faggot, he said multiple times he is liberal

Common sense

>terrorism and immigration

Do you think that these factors will somehow cease to be in issue in the future?

>archive.fo/4Q1zf
BASED PEDES!

Prove it

That's a really shitty song ah
what kind of dumbass comes up with shit like that ah

So is Garrison... in Sup Forums's memes.

I don't know if this is confirmation bias but roughly 50% of all posts seem to come straight outta reddit. Why can't they just fuggin' LURK? Unless a newfaggot is a political insider, he will never contribute to the overall quality of the board with his shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOqpi04djVo

Liberalism and the moderate centre-left in the contemporary sense is dead and discredited. We're past peak SJW and it's only really in it's death throws any further spikes on the way down. They burned themselves out and put off the majority the same way the conservative establishment did in the 1960s when they went down hard on the left, it doesn't look like a victory because loads are still around but it's been won in the longer-term picture, 2016 was the new 1968 to reset the pendulum for future generations to build on. There's an electoral breakthrough there to build on and while this wave of populism has receded for now, it's paved the way for the next to go further once its platform is more developed and appealing to a wider audience. Once it can offer an aspirational and positive vision as well as a reactionary one it can go all the way.

But the thing which is rising now and fast is the traditional far left. I think we're already seeing the beginning of a big wave of anti-capitalist populism in Britain and it's likely to spread across the rest of the Anglosphere and Europe. Liberals are in the decline and will end up looking for a new home to avoid being disenfranchised. After sharing a platform with the far left for so long they're now easy to recruit to that cause because they won't go to the right so the anti-capitalist left has numbers and momentum now to make a meaningful breakthrough.

It is more common sense than anything...... Well, you're right then. I barely know Stefand his videos are barely watchable

>the Jew larping with a Nazi flag is always here

HIS ARGUMENTS ARE SHALLOW AND POORLY CONSTRUCTED.

HE'S A FAT FUCKING PARASITE.

I WILL DESTROY HIM INTELLECTUALLY, THEN I WILL PHYSICALLY BATTER HIM.

Hey guys Im a cocksucking faggot.

Does anyone want to talk about CELEBRITIES?

LETS TALK ABOUT CELEBRITIES!

talking about our own ideas is boring, HA HA HA, who wants to do that? LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT CELEBRITIES ARE DOING!!!
DID YOU KNOW THAT LAURA SOUTHERN HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND?

I WANT TO SUCK HIS COCK.

IM A FAGGOT
*SOOK*
*SOOK*
*SOOK**SOOK**SOOK**SOOK**SOOK*

mmmm I LOVE TURD COVERED PENIS, I'M SUCH A FUCKING RETARD, I LOVE TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES FUCKING VIDEOS

HAHAHA IM GAY

sage

>>terrorism and immigration
>Do you think that these factors will somehow cease to be in issue in the future?

Basically, yes.

The EU is already handling refugees and immigrants much better, even though right wingers are obsessed with muslims conquering europe that is a ridiculous notion and will never happen.

Terrorism is an issue that will never really go away, but it's likely that the attacks will change targets, frequency and intensity depending on the global conflicts and world politics.

No, quite the opposite. Look at all those SJW fueled shit vids on YouTube and anyone can see the like to dislike ratio. The left is losing, and its centrist independent YouTubers like Sargon, Black Pigeon, and many others that are helping make a difference. Whenever you see these stupid "Sargon is a cuck", or other negative posts with "answers" from all over the world, its nothing more than someone trying to stir up shit and divide the online community. Remember faggots, we're winning, and the left is slowly but surely losing ground and popular support.

Praise Kek free my people MAGA
SHA DI LAY MY FELLOW PEDES

I think it's more right to say Molyneux is definitely 14 but half and half 88 sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE&t=0s

Better than being a left-wing cuck

It won't be stritcly a muslim problem. Demographic trends are not looking good for Africa. Add to that climate changes and conflicts that will erupt there and you've yourself a recipe for massive exodus.

This is off putting but the population of Africa already cannot support itself, we just have to hope situations get worse in the west to the point where they are unable to be so "charitable".

Well if it comes to that and the situation becomes unsustainable for the EU, I have no problem with shutting down borders, and I'm sure most reasonable liberals would agree.

Sargon er ikke Right Wing og den videoen er noe tilbakestående soppel.

Hoyrepopulismen var ment for å felle galskapen i samfunnet som politikere ikke tar ansvar for, innvandring, terror, organisert korrupsjon, outsourcing og odeleggelsen av meningsmålinger som per dags dato brukes av politikere og media til å styrke politiske budskap fremfor å vise konkrete fakta.

Om ikke folk får muligheten til å ytre seg så vil det koke over.
Men det ser ut til at dette ikke vil fungere, det kommer til koke over, det har venstresiden klart å få til..

I really dont get people who say the pendulum is already swinging back at the Right. Uh... thats not how it works you fucking idiots.

The Right has had a platform for like how long? Like barely 6 months, maybe up to a year tops? The Left by comparison has had their platform and dominance of all mainstream facets of our lives for over 60+ years. You see how this works now you fucking retards?

The pendulum cannot and will not swing back at the Right until the Right controls all mainstream media, all universities and education, all entertainment, the dominant mindset of the masses, etc for multiple multiple decades on end, just as the Left has.

THAT is what a pendulum swing looks like- not a handful of Youtuber ecelebs and internet trolls who have barely had any sort of popularity for less than a year.

Holy shit you people are so fucking dumb, ignorant and retarded. I cant believe this has to be spelled out for you. Fucking kill yourselves.

Yeah great, shut down the borders you retard.

Meanwhile the hundreds of thousands of savages you already let in over the years continue to breed like rabbits and pump out future ISIS soldiers. Good fucking luck.

The alt-right is a reddit-tier term made up by kikes and spread by clueless r/the_donald children and kekistan cancer.
Jews made it up so that they could easily give a label to right-leaning websites so that Jews could attempt to spread their right-wing narrative, and jews planted a bunch of normalfags and controlled opposition as "spearheads" of the movement.

Anybody who calls themselves alt-right is fucking cancer who came to Sup Forums in 2016.

>until the Right controls all mainstream media, all universities and education, all entertainment, the dominant mindset of the masses

...does anyone honestly think that will happen?

spread their anti-right-wing narrative*

English, you Nordic fuckhead

please explain to me what's it like to live in europe random american who probably never left his state

This, we goin full fashion baby.
Also witnessed

Yes, 2016 was your year.

>I have no problem with shutting down borders

You do realize that it won't be pretty? And how many reasonable liberals will be around in 15 or 20? Demographic changes taking place today will affect political scene in the future. Today in France around 40% of newborns are non-white and they'll be elligible to vote just when shit in Africa will start to boil over. Also I'm under the impression that Italy is still under heavy migarotry burden judging by tensions with Austria. I don't really see the EU adressing the issue properly.

hes in between the two really

>The Right has had a platform for like how long? Like barely 6 months

That's just in the US
And it's not part of the political establishment, Trump has Very little support amongst the elites and the assholes who patted each other on the back while waging war after fucking war while manufacturing consent.

Looking at the lefts response and where it comes from. Bunch of fucking pseudomarxists who think EU (biggest lobby and establishment group in the world) is somehow marxist and a better alternative than the Populism that resonates with the Working Class.

The Left is no longer Left, they read chomsky and Marx but they either dont understand it or they dont want to understand the hypocrisy of their own position.

The left is a self gratifying cringe fest of politically engineered identitarians who jump from trend to trend before they finally end up unemployed and betrayed by the system they hide behind and somehow naively believe in.

The pendulum is in the early beginning phases of swinging to the Right. So yes it will happen. It will happen when the Baby Boomers finally die off (who are all liberals and neocon cucks) and the staunchly "alt right" conservative Gen Z takes their place.

>what's the alt-right?

alt-right is to politics what hipster is to music.

CONGRATULATION Sup Forums WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

Rucka used to be good. The vid in OP is just pure fukcing cringe, and not because sargon is cringey.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzZm-CRyNJw

He was on to something in this one.

>English, you Nordic fuckhead

Sargon is not Right Wing

and Right Wing Populism is the only alternative to corruption, We cannot afford division.

Even if Trump as president the left is still being violent as ever. He constantly loses because of them and the GOP. Communism is declining in rapid numbers as is. I don't think their will be a another democrat president for quite sometime if stuff like the 1965 immigration act is repealed. He are still getting hordes of Shitskins.

To be fair it seems in heart he is a right-winger and English nationalists. He critises "Continental philosophy" that undermine traditional English individualism. He once said he would support UK is Spain attacked Gibraltar and also he is a son of an army officer.

really makes you think

>2008+9
>Rucka Rucka Ali still makes his shitty music
Isn't this guy like 40 by now

Sargon is Great, but he is not a politician and not associated with any party.

ANTIFA in America isn't really helping as members are starting to leave that too. And if you've seen how inactive /leftypol/ has been on both infinitychans you'd know the far left isn't going to last as long. Nationalism is growing ever more popular as the more shitskin hordes start invading the US.

I'd say you are either brown, most likely some Indian derivative, or cukked. This board is for the discussion of white global dominance sorry. You have to go back.

yeah but the thing is - art, music, movies, things like that, can never be "conservative" because that defeats the purpose. Art always has to be progressive, it's in it's nature.

Just look at history.

A situation where every part of society supports the same political idea will never happen.

>what's the alt-right?

alternative right, media made it out to be a group of people who identifies by white supremacy.
But considering who they Call alt right, its really all people who criticise the mainstream narrative.

I hold dual UK, US citizenship, you fucking backwards Slavic retard.

Listen sweetheart, I know in your backwards Eastern Euro Balkan shithole country, you guys are behind the times and trends of more developed Western countries, where you still think Left wing cuck politics and letting niggers fuck your wives is cool, but in countries that actually matter those view points are quickly becoming the way of the dinosaur because were the ones who actually have to deal with this shit first hand.

Watching Eastern Euro Slavshits still defend Leftist cuck politics is always so adorable. They think it makes them more "Western" or "cosmopolitan", but all it does is make them look as outdated and behind the times as the Adiddas tracksuits they continue to wear.

>alt-lite

perhaps to a retard drug addicted antifa member, to them even toddlers are alt right.

I've seen Carl's fucking avatar 5 times today already. How much is he paying you all?

Stuff like this is the reason Croatia is going to become extinct. You already have a lower birth rate then Germany.

Sargon of the Mossad is a """""""""""""""""""""""Clasical""""""""""""""" Liberal which basically means he is a soft core communist

this is an obkective FACT

Lord Of The Rings.

Go back to index and kill yourself, cuck.

hey, let's just keep addidas out of this

>I've seen Carl's fucking avatar 5 times today already
Great!
He deserves the exposure, don't see a lot of youtubers who dare criticise European Commissioners by name

just fucking neck yourself

there is power when speaking to a public mass in terms of "suggesting" or "nuding" Kissinger was very good at asking leading questions.

So no you fucking shill.There is no tidal shift because there is no tide. there is no euphemism. People are conservative because you see the result of acting like an asshole for the past 30 years. its bad. its real fucking bad.

yeah, that's one book, and it's still just one interpretation

>You already have a lower birth rate then Germany.
Even if this is true there is no immigration to our country. The average family has 2 or 3 kids and the issue is emigration to other countries. Also, you are talking to a person who does not represent the average Croatian. The guy is shaming our flag.

>yeah but the thing is - art, music, movies, things like that, can never be "conservative" because that defeats the purpose. Art always has to be progressive, it's in it's nature.

Citation needed.

Btw do not confuse "conservative" with moralfag, sterile, Christcuck bullshit. Many "alt right" people can still do experimental and creative art just as much as any braindead Leftist. Wanting your borders closed from hordes of regressive third worlders has no correlation with the arts or entertainment whatsoever.

Pol's turning against Sargon&mates, I remember when Sup Forums was all like "well guys let's be smart about this and not be too PinC for the NORMIES!" but that whole idea was cast aside it seems. Now it's ETHOSTATE WHEN!?

Better being pic related a homosexual cuck and son of a whore like you.

the tide shifted a while ago

the alt-right is the desperation of it's decline. the right is in it's death throes

>ETHOSTATE WHEN!?

Hello there Ahmed

>The guy is shaming our flag.

yeah I'm not the one doing the shaming ustašo

Ustaše are actually very Popular in the US and else where. They were based. I think you need to go out from your save space and look the reality.

No, the tide is not shifting against the right. The right remains steadfast. These cucks are splintering themselves off for the sake of virtue signaling. That's okay. The movement doesn't need these SJW's in disguise.

>the tide shifted a while agothe alt-right is the desperation of it's decline. the right is in it's death throes

Once over 50% of the population feels left outside of the political process because they loose their representation and arena for free speech all will be good.

because then the self gratifying cuck left will take over and Steal more money for themselves just like Hillary intended. yeeeeey

A collection of far right ideologues that don't really have anything in common with each other, except trying to offer a right wing alternative to both the progressive left and conservative ideas.

The very existence of the term should tell you how directionless the modern right wing really is.

The principle was that if you weren't too extreme in your views you could actually accomplish something.

so why then are artists, musicians, filmmakers and creatives mostly liberal and left wing?

always about Hillary isn't it?

Hillary isn't even a leftist. She's a right-of-center, centrist who cheated her way to the nomination.

Jesus christ you're dumb

Exactly. You can't stop the truth from spreading, and that's what this "movement" is.