I HATE THE FUCKING USA

STOP EXPORTING YOUR DEGENERACY TO THE WORLD YOU SCUMBAGS!!!

Stop buying it.

I DONT BUT YOU POISON THE YOUNG DUMB GIRLS MINDS

Is the US degeneracy really touching Turkey?

Blame UK for that. They started every single degenerate musical fad since the 60s

yes. one side of the country is extreme islamic and the other side is kamalist wannabe western cucks.

> The UK started rap music

>Niggers count as America

Naw

i love turkish women

>lrn2jews

silly yurocuck

Someone get the can of Raid....there are cockroaches in here!

All of your woman want big fat american COCK you idiot they like white big strong man not little squishy ROACH you imbecile

sorry my turkish friend but a certain group has complete control over our media here and we have no recourse to stop it ;___;

Fuck off cunt the only thing fat about you Yankees are your fucking bellies, they all want huge aussie dick

>huge aussie dick

are the abos packing?

baygone ya stinker

haven't seen a fucking abo in like 6 months

women don't want men who constantly look over their shoulders to check if there are any giant birds around

You can thank the Jews for that. They treat the women in their life like princesses (Jewish-American Princess, or JAP is the term we use for Jew women) and then they treat women the same way in the media.

---example---
Jews: "who cares if you sleep fuck 100 other guys at once? As long as you go to sleep next to me, you're mine."

"Who cares that you're addicted to drugs and fuck anything that moves, including animals? That isn't anything to be ashamed of!"

"My little princes asked for boob and butt implants. Last year, she had her nose fixed. So what if it cost $200,000? You can't put a price tag on her happiness!"

Shut up sand-nigger.

haha turkey, like 80 percent of your shit is our shit that we invented

>goatfucker
>stop exporting degeneracy, usa
fuck goats, roach

raise your hand if you want to go to turkey.

its 4d chess

We'll stop when you fags stop exporting sharia law.

its the Jews you dumb turkroach nigger

i prefer your little sister.

Shut up you literal goat fucker and stop giving us a bad name, we're fuckin roaches already without your sperging.

>big fat american COCK
Yeah, your women are getting a lot it, from niggers. You fat bastards can sit in a corner and watch while Tyrone fucks your women.

karınıda ver amına koyduğumun gavadı belki avrupa vizesi verirler sana. siktir git burdan ataputuna sıçtırma

in my recent experience the kamalists are just as dump as the islamists

Bu bir İngiliz tahtası

yes just check this guy he says he would give his wife europe visa.

for*

you're blaming the wrong {{{ people }}}}}

>we are white and support democracy i swear, we are modern and progressive, please accept us

my relatives in turkey who are kamalists have tarnished my name with lies because i dared say somen who wear cameltoes are just vapid sluts, in short

females under the progressive virus are just not salvageable

That's not my point, we should probably fix our own problems instead of blaming "duh ebil USA"

what problem? problems that take decades to be fixed?

liberalism is the biggest growing problem next to arabism islamism in turkey right now

it4s not islamists that tarnished my name because i dared not agree with feminism
modern kamalists are just deceitful lying cunts

Boring turkroach at it again.

Sage goes in all fields.

>21 drinking age
>harsh drug penalties
>puritanical origin
>still the most promiscuous, drug loving, degenerate culture the world has ever seen
Feelsbadman

theres actually worse