Mfw the Nazis considered an Arab an honorary Aryan

Mfw the Nazis considered an Arab an honorary Aryan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm
guides.library.harvard.edu/fas/Brains/Size
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/05/why-people-keep-misunderstanding-the-connection-between-race-and-iq/275876/
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only japs and mongols were honorary.
They have been feeding you with bunch of lies

They are though. When Middle East was stable, Arabs gave zero shits about Europe and were peacefully fucking their goats in their deserts. Even after decolonisation they didn't really want to wage revenge on France, for example, sure, they killed some Frenchies here and there, but it was in Algeria, their homeland.
So, like usual, it's the Jews.

I meant just one Arab not all of them, I just realized it can be taken the wrong way

They considered white arabs like Assad as honorary Aryans you stupid cunt.

I like Arabs. Pakistanis, however...

That mufti controlled the oil Nazi Germany needed to operate their warmachine. Only reason why Hitler kept the lines of communication open instead of annexing their lands and displacing their people.

It would have been easier for Hitler to have simply conquered those lands and claimed ownership over the oil fields.

They considered one Arab Al Husseini to be an honorary Aryan, one Arab but an Arab nontheless

It's the CIA funding jihadis to fight commies and the rise of Islamism as a political movement.

The Iranians considered people, no matter of origin, Aryan's if they were nationally Iranian. The Nazi's took this out of context and made it into a racial thing.
Iran can mean 'land of the Aryans'

>It would have been easier for Hitler to have simply conquered those lands and claimed ownership over the oil fields.

Conquering the sand people in their own sand habitat is the hardest feat in the world.

No world power has even tried.

>salam sandniggers
>shalom sandniggers
>shalam sandniggers
>salam sandniggers
and we're back to square one
fuck off you're all brother sandniggers and you'll all be ground up shredded and incinerated come WWIII
(pic related - sandnigger)

Aryan was used way before the Nazis as a classification for the white caucasoids.

The Grand Mufti of Palestine who toured concentration camps & wanted to set up similar camps in Palestine. Complete degenerate

No it wasn't lol Where you getting this info? Aryan is a Persian word in etymology.

The crazy ones in Europe are fair game, but how could you kill all of them in the ME faggot?

>le based hitler :-DDD

He thought they would be a good ally against the Jews. He basically took anyone who was willing to fight communism. Not to mention the Muslims at that time weren't blowing everything up and invading Europe

He looks like a real human bean.

>Mfw the Nazis considered an Arab an honorary Aryan

hitler was allied to the iranians.
uslems shared the hatred of the kikes so it isnt out of the ordanary that hitler would like the grand mufti.

He looks like Ryan Gosling @50.

This was produced in the 19th Century. The light blue is "Arier", German for Aryan.

Hitlers army easily conquered most of North Africa without effort. Britain conquered much of the Saharan region, but let's be honest, it's not much of a valuable resource outside of oil and some gemstones like Kunzite and Lapis.

There were supposed to be 3 branches of Aryans from antiquity. One in Europe. One in India. One in middle east/Mediterranean.

>Aryan is a Persian word in etymology.

Actually, 'aryan' is a Sanskrit word in etymology and means 'noble'.

Mein Bruder!

Can we all just agree the Japs are the true master race?

For god sakes. You've lost the plot. Read this please:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

You people are beyond saving.

>You people are beyond saving.

Relevant accuracy aside.

> Autoposts Jewipedia.

You said the Nazis "took it out of context and mate it into a racial thing", when "Aryan" was used by racial scientists long before the Nazis came about. I corrected you. How is that losing the plot? Don't backtrack.
BTW apostrophes aren't used in plurals.

Okay, guys, cool Very cool. You got me up against a brick wall but don't strangle me yet.

What's so good about wanting so badly to be an aryan anyway? Do you get super powers or special supernatural abilities? Nobody calls themselves this anymore, it's so archaic and old.

Why not be happy with who you are on the inside? It's youre mind and heart that matters in this world, not your ethnic origin. If you're a good person good things will come to you in response. The world is what you make it.

Stop listening to Hitler and think for yourselves.

Australia in the middle

We are truly the masters of this planet.

Jews BTFO KEK

I completely agree with you. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

They obviously mean aborigines. Either that, or bogans.
There's a correlation between ethnic origin and who you are on the inside, which is why there are stark contrasts between the average IQs of China, the UK and Nigeria.
Stop listening to Buzzfeed and think for yourself.
>le race is only skin colour meme

>It's youre mind and heart that matters in this world, not your ethnic origin.

Good stuff ^^^ this right here. Freak.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

Man without nature = nothing.
Nature without man = still absolutely perfect.

New gods will always bow to the old maths.

Race is not a skin color.

Race and IQ have no correlation:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

guides.library.harvard.edu/fas/Brains/Size

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/05/why-people-keep-misunderstanding-the-connection-between-race-and-iq/275876/

Be yourself and learn, grow in the world. To claim you are x,y or z will not make you more intelligent than others. Only hard work and learning new things and gaining new experiences will.

I can't find the relevant papers but Race and iq correlations have been known as bs for decades and intelligence is shaped by the environment/surroundings the individual is in.

But it is true? Am I not right? WHy not?

What are you talking about, you turbo-autist?

yeah? what about us?

The small shallow wonder of taxpayer funded education: the post.

>I cannot argue my own points
>here, let me spam you with articles I probably haven't even fully read
Explain why, when the British Army first met the Zulus, the former had ornate uniforms with rifles and had industrialised, whereas the Zulus had shields, spears and huts. Why has nothing comparable to Notre Dame ever been built in Sub-Saharan Africa by natives?
IQ is largely hereditary. Even if IQ tests aren't as accurate as many say they are, they are still useful for at least a comparison between different races.

>Race and IQ have no correlation

Well, I know that the skin color of blacks makes them proposition me, as a tall skinny blonde white boy, to suck their BBCs, and this is quite triggering to me personally

>I like Arabs.
Of course you do, stupid anglonigger

LARPing under the influence of cholent: the oy gevalt post.

Remove your flag, then talk shit about my country. Of course, in your small mind, liking a group of people automatically means you want to import millions of them into your own country.
How much money have you sent to Israel this month?

This.

Also, guy doesn't look like your average arab. Not even like your average syrian.

I'm 100% serious. It's happened more than once.

Please stop with the Nassim Haramein pseudoscience

You dad has the pics to prove it as well!

Kys

Maybe because you've seen all your arabs from pictures and footage cherry picked to make them look stupid?

That's what I said to the nigger, and sent him this gif

You niggas think I'm LARPing, but I'm not

>that gif
Did we do that?

>When the Fuhrer knew BASED Islam and wished he hadn't inherited Christian cuckdom.

t. Paki
Wew

No.

Teach me how to awaken my siddhis, Vineet.

Nearly every destruction of Islamic democracy can be directly traced to foreign funding of dictators/military/terrorists by the CIA.

oh look a pajeet who has beef (not literally, that wouldn't be allowed for hindus) with pakis, don't see that every day

>tfw you're more Aryan than an Aryan.

Are you a Paki?

It's kali yug all you can do is master degeneracy

c

I only call "arab" to the natives of the arabic peninsula. I call syrians, pakis, etc "arabized". I cal moroccans and such "north africans". Though they are arabized and africanized, average moroccan actually looks less european than the average syrian.

I thought you were making a joke about the UK being infested with Pakis.
Why don't you go home?

>Why don't you go home?
already there

Is he an Anglo-Indian or a diamond in the rough?

fuck off

Your ethnic homeland, not a foreign country.
Whereabout in the UK do you live?

>this pleb doesnt know one of the greats of kino, dilip kumar
fuck off turk rapechild

The Raj doesn't exist anymore. I have no interests in India.

According to Srila Prabhupada, there will be a Satya Yuga within the current Kali Yuga. I reject degeneracy in all its expressions.

bristol
staying in ethnic homelands is for faggots who didn't learn to travel, or even walk with their legs. kys you fat turd.

it's a know fact that hindus hate muslims just about as much as white nationalists do

>Bristol
Ew.
You mean staying in ethnic homelands is for people who aren't fucking leeches and actually want to contribute to their nation rather than abandon ship?

>hindu nationalists hate
ftfy
i'm noticing a pattern here, not even talking about the pooinloo and shartinmart thing

Everyone hates Muslims, it's what makes us human.

They probably were back then in Hitler's day. I've watched videos, even they had more morals in those times.

The world is in a rapid degenerative decline thanks to the kikes. They poison the water, they poison the food, they poison the media, and they invaded the Middle east and killed a lot of families and people. It has resulted in them becoming degenerative, perverted militant compulsive rapist like ISIS, the anguish the Jew caused literally turned them into rat people.

If you want to sum it all up, the Jew caused everything.

>travelling is for leeches
>travelling and living in new countries is abandoning ship
leeches don't travel too much, kinda like you, retard.
plus there are enough people taking care of the 'ship' you complete fucking dickhead.

what do you think of all the british immigrants (expats is a retarded term so lets not kid ourselves here) in foreign countries? leeches too?

Yes
Lies mark your calendar for 2025

>Yes
I'm calling the rss

I was answering on your behalf and rss is a social works organization

I wouldn't consider British immigrants leeches, since Britain is comparatively a good place to live. If Britain was as shit as Poland, then yes.
More like your country is shit so you go to a better country to piggyback off the successes of the past generations of a foreign people. Unless you're a tourist, which is unlikely, because you're in fucking Bristol.

Beggars can't be choosers, shitskin. You have to go back.

I like India.

Me too.

What's happening in 2025? The start of Satya Yuga?

>I wouldn't consider British immigrants leeches
lol @ the hypocrisy
kys you fucking low-IQ britain first monkey

The transition will take 300 years

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

If you're going from a country with a high quality of life to one of a low quality of life, then how can you be a leech? More like an idiot. The opposite is leeching. If Britain was as shit as Pakistan, then yes, it would be leeching.
>Nick Griffin
>Jonathan Bowden
>low IQ
A Paki calling me low-IQ. Fucking rich.

Okay.

no 2 countries are alike, so your whole premise of equivalence in travelling/migrating is utter bullshit, like what is inside your skull.
and i was born here, but that's beside the point.

It's fairly easy to assess the quality of life between countries, though.
You were born here, but you're not of here. You don't belong here, like I don't belong in Pakistan, unless in the context of conquest. It's best if we all just stick to our own nations.

>>Nick Griffin
>>Jonathan Bowden
not sure why you mentioned the first two btw, but then a low-IQ britain first monkey can't be expected to think very rationally.

i like the first btw, he is one of the few actual nationalists out there, and completely redpilled on the kikes through his personal experience, like hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

don't care about the 2nd.

if the nazis would have been forced to life with your kind like we are today their opinion of you would have been much different

Pardon me, I read it as BNP for some odd reason.
Britain First are Kike subjects.
>don't care about Jonathan Bowden
You should. He's better than Griffin.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI

>It's fairly easy to assess the quality of life between countries, though.
is it? because there are parts of pakistan that would make britain seem like ... pakistan seems to you, ironically.

it's also ironic that I work for a company who makes travel between countries easy then (airbus, not like you can do shit about it). stay mad, you low-iq fucker.

> It's best if we all just stick to our own nations.
only for ignorant turds like you.

This. Muslims were more tame in the early 20th century.

>Britain First are Kike subjects.
you are no different though.