I am not trolling

I am not trolling.

I just want to ask you queation.

Do you seriously think Japanese empire was better than current Japan?

Japanese empire had limited freedom, weird and disgusting custom.
democracy is despised, army power is much respected than interigence....etc

seems much worse than current Japan...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Ste7m8iD0
youtube.com/watch?v=MqodRA1Eo4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uSkagVzxFlQ&list=PLAy57PnRNsHe-wn207fzSEDyAQkSq26bY&index=11&shuffle=1282
twitter.com/Fascistball_IV/status/890786110481195008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi Kim, I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

hello moron. you could not enjoy shitposting if you were living japanese empire.

Thanks america for liberated japanese from Japanese empire :3

But you had ninjas. And Kuril islands.

悔しいのう、悔しいのう

Japan had been isolated from the world.

we had only trade with China/Nederland/some countries.

and that era was most peaceful era in japanese history.

P.S US sucks.

Caste system was pretty repressive

Social freedoms were not permitted to
Everyone

Don't forget centuries of taking Koreans as slaves.

まーた馬鹿が釣れたわw

Japanese empire was not kawaii and had no cutie Maid Dragons, so, I'd say modern Japan is better.

Lets hope future Japan does not accept refugees

いい国に生まれてよかった

Jav empire, best empire.

are all canadian flags actually asians? damn

You know it's serious when the nips take the argument to moon runes.

>implying shitposting is a good thing

just wait a little more until I land there and breed with my qt 3.14 nip gf. My happa offspring will make japan empire again

Are you implying this was a bad thing?

OP says in Japanese "this thread is trolling"

>Limited freedom
That can be easily improved upon with shame and dishonor you all are so good at.

>Disgusting/wierd customs
Arguably one of the best societies/cultures in the world before we turned it all to ash and forced American dick all over it:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Ste7m8iD0

>Democracy is despised
Damn straight, as it is here. Worship democracy like a bunch of retarded democrats and youll get nuked again. DEMOCRACY IS THE WORST AND THAT IS AN AMERICAN VALUE

>Army respected more than intelligence
Combine the two. An intelligent army > a stupid one

Current Japan is good for having lost a World War. Be patient and survive. Your people have been through worse and shall endure more before their journy is finished.

Youre the last hope Japan. Don't join the rest of us going off a cliff.

バカなOPをからかうのおもしれー!

悔しいのう、悔しいのうwwwww

Jap boi pucci

>Implicando que los descendientes ínter-raciales españoles alguna vez hallan servido para algo...

P.S my grandpa killed your grandpa :^)

t. American

Never give up!
Study!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

Korea empire soon
Fellow toraijin
Time for Baekjae to rise once again

I like fractured feudal Japan the best
>roaming around the country as a sword for hire

Modern Japan is a puppet state that can only use its meager millitary in a defensive capacity, and whose population is shrinking at an unsustainable rate due to the feminization and depravity of its male poulation. Litterally the most cucked nation on earth, which is why POL seems to love it.

>caught an idiot
What

Watch Sansho the Bailiff.

Proxyfag detected.

your democracy is working because you don't have millions of sand nigger who have the right to vote. Keep it that way

Modern Japan > Feudal Japan

Proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqodRA1Eo4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=uSkagVzxFlQ&list=PLAy57PnRNsHe-wn207fzSEDyAQkSq26bY&index=11&shuffle=1282

Ah what the fuck.
That hurt.

Eso

lel,

>tfw you'll never buy a geisha's mizuage at auction

Why even live senpai?

Just because they allied with Nazi Germany doesn't mean they were the good guys. The soldiers of the Empire of Japan murdered and raped 25,000,000 Chinese civilians. Your country needs some work, especially when it comes to young men loathing themselves. But keep up the good work, you'll make it man.

Dear nip,
As long as you guys stay super anti-any-other-race-than-your-own despite the influx of poos and other shitskins, current Japan is okay in my book. Tojo was a pretty cool guy though.

Yes, trolling

Japan looks like a really cool place

I'd love to visit it and see some of the wildlife, like that one town where deer come right up to you and eat from your hand.

Also to fuck your women, but that's besides the point.

>interigence
oh yeah I didn't catch that. go fuck yourself.

ありがとう、日本人が徳の高い

If the nip empire still existed, we wouldn't have anime.

I say we whacked some sense into you gooks back in WWII.

Go speak spanish somewhere else.

Japan actually ended the practice of slavery in Korea. I wish Korea would be more grateful.

twitter.com/Fascistball_IV/status/890786110481195008

The only time Japan was ever good was when it was getting incinerated by nukes

why are ameriboos so stupid and losers?

go emigrate to USA if you hate Japan so much.

They haven't been redpilled yet.

Jappen is stupid. Full of chinkers and everyone seems to squint all the time. Like I get it, I'm white and perfect, but you don't have to frown at me 24/7.

I would argue that Japan didn't know any better.

The concept of democracy is alien to Japanese traditional customs. The Empire was an extreme version of meiji era bushido in the form of military expansionist views. Thet couldn't possibility accept the notion that democracy would make eta equals with samurai or merchants.

You may have more freedoms but no one can deny the power of bushido. It destroyed the britsh even after the empire lost. Japan will never have that kind of power again.

Americans hate asians soo much.

and OP sucking American dick so hard.
he is hopeless loser.

die die die...you niglet lover deserved 万死.kys.

Comparing a country at war with a country at peace is not fair. The European powers would NEVER have let go of the colonies in asia, or freed china without Japan rampaging througout the area.

why have you been doing this shitpost every night for literally the last 3 years you fucking spastic

Nah, current Japan is pretty good but it's time for the lIberal democrats to lose power, they've had it for too long.

>I just want to ask you queation.

Everytime nip bro posts and makes small spelling mistakes, I can't help but imagine him being a little cutie

Any of you retards browse 2ch?

underrated

I've been living in Japan for 2 years and it's obviously a nice country if you compare it to most other countries in the world.

It's really safe, a lot of jobs (not very well paid though), welfare, the food is good and apart from big cities, you can spend your whole life without seeing a nigger (their numbers are increasing though, sadly).

But it's true that the average japanese has a slave mentality. They're not spiritually free, and they don't even want to be it.

They're trained to do since they're children to do as they're told and that's all.

Who are the japanese's heroes? Fucking samurais. Slaves.

Who are the westerners' heroes? Hannibal, J. Caesar, Jesus Christ, Columbus, The Conquistadors, The Borgias, Napoleon, Mussolini, Hitler...

What do they all have in common? All of them rebels. Free men who were not willing to live as they were told to. And that's the spirit of the west.

Of course, maybe for the economy it's better that the average citizen is a korean drone who works 20 hours a day at samsung, but it's all about priorities.

Better? No.

Different.