Maybe Trump doesnt realize what he did?

Lady Gaga said it all - how will this ban affect an already unstable mental state of so many transgenders?

Will the suicide rate of this fragile group of highly emotional people go even higher now?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/us-sailor-stabbed-date-119-times-when-he-found-out-she-was-transgender/news-story/c9ec81dde82ffacbc6d8cb006147cc8d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's hope so.

Probably but what they need is help, these people are mentally ill, quit trying to sugar coat it.

Her message is actually pretty nonpolitical.

She is just saying "These people are extremely unstable and fragile, maybe you shouldn't focus on them".

does this moron realize she has just further proven his point?

The weak should fear the strong.

The world is a varied place.

A penis does not disqualify you from being a woman.

Many women are swinging penises between their legs.

>Let's put a bunch of suicidal maniacs in the army. No problem with that eh

>These people are extremely unstable and fragile, please give them deadly weaponry

Then that statistic valkidates the Trans ban from the military... who would want these kind of mentally unstable people in charge of heavy weapons?

Lady gaga, still our girl

>Redpills Normie's on trans mental illness.

>Wears a fucking Nazi uniform to Hillary's campaign rally and stands next to her.

Lets give suicidal people access to guns!

Are the 75$ a week really worth all the shilling on Sup Forums? Be serious.

she didn't say that though

>These people are extremely unstable and fragile
Let's give them access to weapons and high explosives and teach them how to kill people

>this post
>that image
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
how far up your own ass are you? Seriously grow up.

With any luck yes. 100% would be nice.

Our blood is on your hands, Trump. You made us do this.

We should give mental cases machine guns next to patriots. What could possibly go wrong.

YOU GUYS NOOOO
WHAT IF TRUMP IS DRIVING EVEN MORE OF THE TRANS COMMUNITY TO SUICIDE WHATEVER SHALL WE DO???

>attempted suicide
>attempted
>not succeeded
lmao how hard is it to kill yourself? go to a tall building and jump off, wow so hard

>Dear Mister President
>There is an identifiable group that is positively correlated with an increased risk of suicide
>Let them into the military, you bigot

4d chess máster, the objetive was to eliminste trsnnies by public shame

Assuming it is true, which I'm sure it isn't, isn't that further proof they shouldn't be in the military?
Someone that would attempt suicide over hurt feelings has no place in any military.

because they actually just want attention, the reason for being a special trans snowflake in the first place.

We should take away the jobs from highly trained military personnel and give them a reason to kill the president.

What could go possibly wrong?

Yes that's a huge reason why people like myself call them mentally ill. The extremely high suicide rate is just one of the many reasons.
They shouldn't be in the military.

Natural selection, give the mentally ill a weapon. I see no problem there.

Give us 100%, Lord Trump!

>Someone that would attempt suicide over hurt feelings has no place in any military.

Does that mean we shouldn't allow Men in the military considering they have a much, much higher suicide rate than women?

>boo hoo my wife left me I'm gonna kill myself

True for 99% of these guys

>wahhhhhhh if u dont let me in im gonna kill myself!!!!!!

too perfect

>wah wah I'm afraid of transgendered having guns even though they have the second amendment right to buy them anyways
nu/pol/ in a nutshell

Thank God lady Gaga weighed in on this subject, I was beginning to think she would remain silent on this issue, and deprive the world of her vast intellect.

45% is about right

An extra $300/mo would almost pay my rent. Hell, I'd do it.

>people so mentally unhinged they can be goaded into a mass suicide by a piss-piddling policy made by a group of pragmatic military advisers

I'm sure they would have found something else to kill themselves over; getting called a freak online, someone at the store looking at them, etc.

>this kikeshill faggot thinks you have rights in the military

This will shrivel your balls, anons.

The aftermath of the operation alone would make some mentally unstable.

This seems to be a great reason... To ban them. Why have unstable, suicidal trannies running around with guns?

no, Obama said that

>trannies banned from military
EPIC WIN! MENTALLY UNSTABLE & SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN GUNS
>point out that they can still easily get guns because of archaic laws
>MUH JEWS! GET OUT OF HERE SHILL!

Liberals can already buy guns in the US.

>second ammendment and joining the military are the same thing

Um, suicidal people aren't allowed into the military in the first place, sweetie.

I wish this was true, more reason to support the Nazis.

sounds like a pretty compelling argument to keep them out of the armed forces.

Yeah, they cleaned out Berlin of the degenerates.

"Attempted suicide" usually means "i took too many asprin one time on purpose give me attention im so depressed". Its only once theyve permanently destroyed their bodies and realize they will never do anything of worth that they truly want to kill themselves

Lets get that number up to 100%.

It is true. They went after guys who dressed up like .

nigga were there even trannies in the 30's

God forbid we give them a gun.

Sounds just like the kind of people we want in a war situation.

Fucking morons, honeslty

No just guys that dressed as women. They considered it a mental illness

Individuals that have a history of nervous breakdowns and attempted suicide over trivial bullshit aren't fit to serve in the military.

And I was simply pointing out that what the cum gargling popstar said isn't an argument. Saying "45% of the individuals you singled out have already attempted suicide" is like saying "45% of the individuals you singled out weren't fit to serve in the military to begin with". By saying that, you are basically conceding that the ban has a justifiable reason in 45% of cases. Truly textbook liberal logic.

>Letting people join the army will LOWER their suicide rate

This is how out of touch celebrities are

I think those suicide rates are attributed from the humiliation, the feeling of being trapped in their gender, and the fact that there are people who do things like attack them.

No, Trump and the Cabinet we're cognisant of the implications and consequences.

There's a major fight coming soon and we don't have the time, resources, or patience to deal with mentally ill SJW screeching. Expecting the gays and feminists are next.

Trannies attempting suicide should always be a civilian health concern - not the military, who's having a difficult enough time with Bush and Obama screwing up the VA, TRICARE, and CHAMPVA.

Youre not even comparing two like things. Men do not have a suicide rate of 1 in 2, Trannies quite possibly do.

>women with penises

yes, Germany invented them in the 30s
>Lili Elbe was the first known recipient of male-to-female sex reassignment surgery, in Germany in 1930

Yeah, now imagine the very same people that attempted suicide over being misgendered pinned in a warzone, with bullets cracking in the air around them. What could possibly go wrong?

Has she considered maybe that's why they shouldn't be in the military and have access to guns and explosives (and literally the nuclear codes)?

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""attempted"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" suicide

Killing yourself is super easy, if they were actually suicidal then they would be dead.

Haha or maybe they shouldn't be in the military then

>says the guy who kept his dick and is dating a girl with a vagina

fpbp

>unfit for service huh? Too suicidal?
>we'll show you by killing ourselves even MORE often

Trump said we would get tired of winning. Please Mr. President, I need a rest.

Show your flag, leaf!

Thats because the trans people were in the berlin redlight districts doing typical jew degenerate things for degenerate jews.

>leaf

Not a leaf.

>Have attempted suicide
so we should give them guns? So they can succeed?

Germany wasn't a faggot today.

Not only that, but what if they are suicidal and a bit homicidal also?

What if they want to take out one or more of their platoon-mates.

I cannot imagine being a company commander these days with trannies and gays in my company.

Would make me long for the days of simple fuck-ups and shitbirds.

What if pigs flew
What if niggers were intelligent
What if we were all space dust
what if if we was if

Hehe

trannys only kill themselves if they can't make themselves look convincingly female.

Ppl who attempt suicide often have a history of mental illness

>be physically fit male with high marks
>have adhd
>cannot join military

>be mutilated body with high suicide probability
>be transgender
>get into military

I can see his Adam's apple from the fucking thumbnail

WHY DON'T WE TAKE ALL THE SUICIDAL PEOPLE

AND PUT THEM THROUGH BOOT CAMP?

Yes. That's exactly why they should not be in the military.

>I WANNA CHOP MY DICK OFF AND KILL PEOPLE OOHRAH!!
Should I enlist? I feel like I'm mentally fit to serve in Marine Corps. Don't mind the occasional depression and suicidal thoughts.

Yeah they sound like the kind of people who would excel in the armed services.

SHUT THE FUCK UP PRIVATE PYLE

It is also a million times better for unit cohesion if trannies are not in there.

news.com.au/world/north-america/us-sailor-stabbed-date-119-times-when-he-found-out-she-was-transgender/news-story/c9ec81dde82ffacbc6d8cb006147cc8d

>(((Emily Gorcenski)))
All subhumans deserve extinction