RIP Trump/Russia collusion narrative

Former CIA officer
>"I think if the media can discover the breadcrumbs then they were deliberately placed."
>youtu.be/k8LgkUdLuaQ?t=8m40s

Basically, the American mainstream media was Putin's useful idiots kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rT3M9kytVi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CIA will try to blame this mess on Russia

I saw the CIA coordinated talking points the days after the election 'The hack of our democracy that Russia did'

Media:'Did Russia meddle in our election'

CIA stooge lady: ' We don't KNOW yet....~' said in such a way as to make people believe there was even anything there in the first place

Oh man the psyops are trash these days. WTF happened to ivy league schools?
"They're not sending their best people."

Jesus Christ. People actually pay to have this shit basting into their houses all day long?

Just face it, the media is Putin's puppet.

CIA niggerpuppets on strings

This video is retarded
saged

Is it me or is this video just a jew interviewing more jews?

that part at the end has to be the fakest thing the CIA has ever done

'does President Trump fit the definition of a useful idiot?' 'No Comment (nods head like a goober)'

You can't handle the truth lol. Bunch of idiots

What is... What the fuck is that tie knot??? Is it literally just folded over?

I dont think the American media press covfefe is easily manipulated by anyone, they are doctorate holding mega geniuses and probably listen to NPR which makes that galaxy class geniuses.

You guys don't understand. The mainstream media IS the CIA. They are one and the same.

CIA director GHBW disbanded Operation Mockingbird when he became the president.

Next you'll say KGB man and savior of the white race Putin still allows Russian propaganda TV.

CIA IS NOT GIVING US THEIR BEST PEOPLE

SEND THEM BACK

Putin has nothing to do with it, they just want to push for war with Russia as they did before Trump. CNN already said that "blame Russia for everything" narrative is the real fake news.

Is this the same former CIA officer who is really a former FSB agent that Putin trots out to spread his propaganda? The same one who kept saying the syrian chemical weapons attacks totally weren't chemical weapons attacks?

Maybe if Putin hadn't personally been seen dodging around key polling places wearing funny glasses and a fake mustache after having hacked the election machines we wouldn't have to go to WWIII over it.

Russians knew that the left would take the bait and try to say that Trump (were he to be elected) would be a Russian stooge. This in turn would cause the US to fight itself. Since Russia can't actively fight the US on an even battlefield this was a master stroke by them.

As always the left does the work of Russia for Russia which is why lefties should be hanged and shot in order to protect the national security of the US.

I've believed this the whole time. Like, why ONLY Russia? We've found a dozen people in collusion with Russia with 0 other countries mentioned, and we're supposed to think Russia is the only country they've colluded with? There's 2 possible reasons
>media agenda
>putin is deliberately leaking

>Former CIA officer
no such thing, if you're in you're in for life

>lefties
Daily reminder that Senate and Congress both voted for sanctions based on fake news as one party.

whites dont get in anymore

i didnt even understand this part
the useful idiots in this situation are clearly the press and leftists
then they somehow imply that its trump

Exactly, if anyone is a useful idiot its the media and the left and maybe Trump Jr. for falling for the trap. If the left would have handled this normally, and not freaked the fuck out, Putin's plan would have gone to shit. They were the ones that kept the story alive.

it's about money and oil and i don't blame either of them.
did these people think russia was telling trump their every move, let alone anything at all? that's ridiculous.

it's so obvious I think they're trying to show us how retarded leftists are that they can dangle the truth in their faces and they'll still miss it

also the puppet master in this case is not Russia or Putin it's CIA niggers

Putin had no plan to dupe the media. fake news

Arnold toynbee's "A Study of History" is really the definitive work on why civilizations rise and fall. It's nine volumes, but there's an abridged version that's somewhat doable.

He left breadcrumbs knowing the media would find them and freak the fuck out. That has nothing to do with duping.

is this the next CIA Mindrape? he did not leave breadcrumbs you retard

how are the CIA breadcrumbs of 'we are confident Russia meddled' the breadcrumbs of Putin?

USA medeling every countries election, now USA whining without any proof that Russia has influenced US president election, what a fucking joke.

>9 posts by this ID
shill detected!

US wants to ally with China to dismantle Russia and NK

So we are going to war with Russia?
I thought WW3 was off the table?
Why are we still fucking with Russia?

The Evil Satanic Talmudic Khazar Trotskyite Communist Fake-Jewish Demon Cabal isn't going to give up just because a few goyim voted.

what gets me is they keep skewing his popularity numbers I believe that they are in the single digits I know for a fact there aren't that many retards

Oops

The breadcrumbs were left by the DNC and allies inside the Administration. They manipulated the CIA.

Not sure if I can believe MSM said something non-stupid.

Why did Obama's CIA give $600 million taxpayer dollars to the Washington Post. ????

Why did Obama's DHS and Pentagon order 30,000 guilotines for the FEMA camps?

>Basically, the American mainstream media was Putin's useful idiots kek.
No, they were working directly with the brainwashers.
All executives, producers and on-air talent need to be arrested and stand trial for their crimes against humanity.
Tapper, we aren't fucking kidding: You, Cooper, Maddow, et. al., WILL be executed for the pain and deaths that your intentional lies are directly, provably responsible for.
Anyone involved in the lies will be executed, as they rightly should be. That includes you, OP. My only hope is you're CIA so we can investigate and execute all of you deep state traitors.

Liberal media:
>oh fuck oh fuck russian narrative is not working
>no one trusts us anymore
>ratings lower than ever
>we look like retards
>.....wait a minute, i have an idea to save face

IT'S RUSSIA'S FAULT THEY WERE PLANNING THIS ALL ALONG HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DJT...
>can you please shut this harlot up once and for all
>and her team of rotten tomatoes as well?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rT3M9kytVi4

Pic

>Demoralization has a new face in 2017, and it's beautiful

Look at these fucking people.

They no longer require latin

Any "Russians" working for the DNC/Khazarian Zionist Mafia/Deep State/Clintons are Putin enemies. Many were working with the Ukraine. Saying these Russians were working WITH Putin's Kremilin is like saying any American democrat is working WITH Trump's White House. The Deep state hates Putin-they want a war. That is why they blame THEIR crimes on Putin. The media is also Khazarian Zionist (Israel) and Chinese Mafia controlled.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

LOOK at this ORANGE BASTARS!!!!!!

Can we just ban the internet from retards already?

sage

for (you) commie

I think due to the revelations of the past couple of years and rogue actions of the CeeYayYay
>the CIA is incompetent as a governor of our great USA

It's amazing the lengths Trumpcucks will go to defend treason. Their forefathers would spit in their coward faces.

You just getting some practice in user?

This whole shit doesn't make sense. My brain fucking hurts. Putin is the savior of the west and he only wants good for his country, let's make world peace and cut out this nonsense.
BRING ALL US TROOPS HOME

Of course it makes sense. Even long-time CIA plants like Robert David Steel had to go from reasonable to full retard after Trump to try to refragment the narrative.

Joel Skousen I have to say is doing a good job of staying on a pretty even keel from what I've heard of him lately.

>Putin is the savior of the west

>treason

Stop using words you don't understand, ma'am, you're looking retarded.

umm... No, sweetie. Drumpf is treasoning with the Russians and launders money for the Christian Orthodox mafia

Affirmative action has really destroyed the media and deep state. LOL.