Hey pol it's me chad

hey pol it's me chad
wtf you guys are so racist. i heard you guys were all part of the alternative-right (whatever that means haha im too busy playing quarterback for my college football team)
i heard on cnn and at a hillary clinton rally that you guys were really racist or something like that. why are you guys so racist? maybe you guys need to start having sex with girls like me. it's easy!

>you need to have sex with girls like me
I knew they had gotten to you, chad, you're a transgender now.

Chad doesn't watch CNN faggot

thanks chad for the advice

Gay.

This guy looks exactly like my brother in the face

I don't think this is chad, desu

femanon here.. by definition a 'chad' is someone that I'm supposed to spread my legs for even if I hate his guts and he hits me daily. You look more like stupid white trash than an actually chad that I would impale myself upon.

>Sup Forums superior genetics

I've always found chads to be pretty friendly. Then again I wasn't unnactractice/a loner so whenever I interacted with them it was at parties and shit. They also tended to be conservative.

shut up and suit up tranny fag, it's time to dilate.

This is worse than the 'mom' larper this morning.

>Chad
>libtard
choose one
Pic very related.

bad LARP

>girls like me
Interesting.

You wish you were white.

I don't like Jews, niggers, chinks, or any assorted brown subhumans.

When I was in high school, that was the first guy to start beating on the nigger.

>i heard on cnn

You almos got me.

Help us, Chad. Show us the way

Legitimately one of the worst threads I've seen in a while.

Congratulations I guess?

>bleached blonde hair
>Tribal bicep tattoos

I remember the late 90's. That was a weird time. The only thing this picture is missing is a wallet with a ten foot long chain, a pair of JNCO jeans, and some hair glue.

cope
Chad is our ally
Even if he can be a degenerate at times and doesn't care much for politics or current affairs he doesn't stand for feminism or any other faggot shit

id fuck a girl like you.

fpwp

Chad, don't you want to protect your girls from niggers and Muslims, or do you not care what they do to them?

How do I have sex with girls?

Give us a small list of male celebs that have the chad look that makes you wet.

My usual advise to fellow males is that they should pick a celeb they look similar too, and model themselves on them.

duly noted

AHAHHAHAHAHA
fpbp