Cleveland is shithole

>Cleveland is shithole
>Cincinnati is dump
>Toledo, Dayton, Cantaon are toilets
>Youngstown is the worst of the worst

How do we fix Ohio, goys?

At least we ain't Michigan

Fuck Ohio, nice thread you stupid faggot.

Bomb it. Fuck Ohio.
Get fucked.

We don't.

Ohio is rightful Pennsylvania land. Being that we wished to avoid an armed conflict, we chose to slowly chip away the foundation structure of Ohio both economically, and culturally. Soon there'll be nothing but feral animals to round up and execute and the land will be clean for the reclamation.

t. Pennsylvania master race.

Fuck you. At least we have the good Great Lakes.

I would like to formally offer Michigan's help in the Pennsylvanian Reconquista of Ohio. We need to no clay and no treasure. All we want is Ohioan blood.

>Philadelphia
>Nigs-majority

is this a shopped pic?

All US cities are shit.

so much for the "united" states
you're all in the same boat
get it together

>niggers live there
>niggers live there
>niggers live there
>even more niggers live there
>How do we fix Ohio, goys?

A series of unfortunate coincidences, clearly...

>Michigan
>Contains Detroit, nigger capital of the entire universe
>Ohio
>Births the men and women responsible for allowing humans to someday explore the entire universe

Ohio is our Quebec.

we are seperated by states for a reason

>Cincinnati is a dump
delet dis

You're next fucking hat.

clearly

Columbus here

Ann Arbor is a whore

If it weren't for the CIA station downtown, I'd say nuke A2.

Ohio's where I'm from, we chew 'em like it's gum
We shooting with a gun, the tattoo just for fun
I Usain Bolt and run, catch me at game one
I cannot be outdone, Jake Paul is number one

Dubliner here, what was this?

alright, fair enough

how about i offer a solution, ohio can become a canadian province, and in exchange you will provide canada with access and transportation to large areas of prime martian clay once the united states has colonized mars

But what abou WV?
We are between you two

My buddy lives in Hamilton, what's your 'score' on that place between 'nigger ghetto' to 'whites only'??

As a Pennsylvanian I happily accept said offer. Ohio shall be turned into a wasteland that separates the Appalachian mountains from that shitty Midwest.

Dublin reporting in. Home from college. Ya going to the Irish fest?

Dayton here. We are pretty much just a huge air force base.

What about our corn?

There's truth in this statement. They're generally shitskin welfare plantations, with white islands of the rich.

Real 'Murrica is in the suburbs and the country.

Its a white ghetto

Miami county is comfy af though, not a ton of nogs

We have no quarrel with noble West Virginia. Montani semper liberi.

it's probably all been contaminated by monsantos deadly gmo devil corn. unless your crop segregation is strict and effective, which if you're anything like canada it isn't

our corn is fucked too now. russia and scotland were right to ban gmos

Salt the fields.

Yeah my buddy says the water keeps the niggers away, not sure what he's on about but fine :p

Michigan is going to take Canadian clay from Windsor to London.

Michigan can always use more peninsulas.

Michigan craves peninsulas.

Michigan needs more peninsulas.

All your peninsulas belong to us.

i told you last night when you posted an identical thread, shill
Lynch all the niggers

*blocks your path*

Negros can't swim. They're still spooked from the slave ships lel. Seriously though in native African religions spooky ghosts or some wicked spirits live in/on the ocean. That's why they never bothered to invent boats despite living on the coasts for thousands of years.

The Pennsylvania Reich and the Midwestern Reich will merge together to kill all shitskins.

>mfw Canada becomes Up North

oh shit not my peninsulas

Ohio and Pennsylvania are Midwestern Brothers, Don't fall for divide and conquer kikes. We will always stick side by side to make sure the glorious Midwestern Reich happens.

Virtue, liberty, and independence - PA friend. You are welcome to our lands in the coming liberation of OH

We shall call it "Up East" and there will be much rejoicing.

C*nada doesn't get shit.

Damn, she's still ugly as fuck.

there aren't enough edgy reichfags to occupy even 1% of that clay. it's a tired larp for teens

Simple: use all that tax revenue hoarded in Columbus and Franklin County, spread it out to the rest of the state instead of treating everything outside of 270 as foreign territory. Prime example: revenue from the southeast Ohio shale industry was $52MM. Not one penny has been redistributed outside of Franklin County.

lol

great, we never wanted any shit

Make your peace, you have no time.

she looks like a mutt still with that negroid nose

Go blow a dog you stupid poutine.

Tell Kasich he's fired

Belmont County, reporting in.

Leave and a go to Fort Wayne or Pittsburgh PA

We don't want them.
t. Pennsylvanian

>move to Pittsburgh
And deal with the worst traffic infrastructure in the U.S.? No thanks.

Thanks for bringing all the degenerates to Wheeling Island

If you look at the data Ohio is in decent shape racially. The big cities just need to be nuked and welfare needs to be chopped off instantly. Hopefully the blacks will just starve out.

i live in maryland. we send all the nigs to Baltimore and have a ball seeing them battle it out like the savages they are

So that's what their girl looks like thanks op always wondered, will she get her own show.

Also you can start a civil war take back your lands.

Yinz are a faggot

It's not my fault that the Island is garbage. Is the Third Alarm still giving out free stabbings??

She's Russian or some shit. Some images she looks alright and quite classy. She also seem to like mudslimes, or at least arab looking dudes.

Yeah the Miami river is no joke, someone just drowned in my town like a week ago. Always white people though, sadly. The nigs know they don't stand a chance

If you remove wayne and genessee counties, michigan is a paradise

>we will never build a 6 lane highway through Lawrenceville and collect SWPL tears

You'ns still have a shitty traffic system.

All they need to do is find a cure for the grid system and get rid of the convoluted bridge-exit system.

Washtenaw has to go, too.

All Poles and Lithuanians in Chicago should flee to Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's going to become a nightmare in Illinois. Also Portuguese aren't considered white in the American census so if you don't count them PA is 77% white, count them and its 79%.

It's just bantz, assneck

Cleveland has a large Slavic community. They should move there.

Germanics should move to Cincinnati.

We have a shitty mayor who puts bike lanes everywhere and reduces the flow of traffic. We need the ghost of Robert Moses to skull fuck him

The stabber was proabably from Bridgeport. Typical!

Oh yeah, you have ypsi.
If ann arbir wasn't deluged with xirs and xadams, i think it'd be worth keeping.

saaaaaaaage this is schill. OP want to distract you from the southern niggers and creeping up to consume us all with this bs state conflict. Move along now.

Or is it?

Revenge for the Toledo War now!

we fish and drive our boats

The Great pallet fire of 2015

>Cincinnati

Even less white then PA, also Cleveland is your Philipdephia and putting whites near Niggers is never a good idea. That's why a lot of former Philly residents come to Western PA. Hopefully both our problems will be solved soon.

Either that or Bellaire. Bellaire is getting bad, and now they want to do away with their police force and leave it to the Sheriff's deputies.

>Belmont county

never been there

How comfy is it on the scale from 1 to 10?

STOP DIRECTING YOUR CINCINNATI NIGGERS AT NEWPORT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU FUCKING WANNABE GERMANIC RHINEGEIST SUBURBAN HIPSTER FAGGOT OH MY FUCKING GOD MY CITY IS OVERRUN WITH FUCKING ETHNIC CHILDREN WHO TRY TO STEAL MY SHIT I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU FUCKING JOHN KASICH VOTING FUCKERS GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU'VE BOUGHT OUT THE PROJECTS AND GENTRIFIED THE FUCKING RIVERFRONT WITH HIPSTER COFFEESHOPS AND DESTROYED THE HOUSING PROJECTS NOW THERE ARE NIGGERS EVERY GOD DAMN WHERE I HATE YOU

Saudi Heights, Dearborn, and Hamtramck will need to be purged as well.

>find a cure for the grid system
We don't have a grid system. Our road system is based mostly on following creek beds and sometimes ridge lines.

Fuck poles they built the town I use to work in. Fucking retards decided to put a giant fucking round about right in the middle of town. If you wanted to get from one side to the other you had to fucking use it. And in the summer it was always under construction. HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO USE HALF A FUCKING CIRCLE TO GET WORK! Seriously poles are the niggers of whites.

>Dearborn, and Hamtramck

Eastborn yes, Westborn no. Hamtramck has Small's which has the best Retro Industrial music night in the state.

Kentucky can conquer Ohio. That's fine by me.

If you're a backwoods redneck type of person, about a 9.

Move. Ohio is a festering boil on the ass of the US. Lebron cannot make an entire economy. Cleveland is the most racist, disgusting filthy mafia town I have visited globally. Shithole. Buffalo makes Cleveland look like fucking Malibu. Wipe it out.

Eat shit, Ohio will always be Better then you pathetic blue state.

>Hamtramck has Small's which has the best Retro Industrial music night in the state
Not an argument against destruction

I visited a friend in Belmont County Prison a few times.
Belmont shouldn't lessen any police force. Although 75% of the COs there are crooked.

That's fine. I just don't want to get enriched walking down the street. The population must be physically removed.
>Cleveland is the most racist,
wtf I love Ohio now

>Cleveland is the most racis
First good thing I've ever heard about Pittsburgh