Congratulations Sup Forums. You killed a toddler. I hope you're happy

Congratulations Sup Forums. You killed a toddler. I hope you're happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

limerickpost.ie/2017/07/26/father-and-son-died-in-murder-suicide-crash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very much so.

Sup Forums thrives and is sustained by the suffering and loss of others. They can only welcome this news in a limited-resource world where in order for some to thrive, others must die.

context pls? I was out of here for 2 weeks

Muah ha ha ha ha

Ms Power said that Marco had been acting strangely in the lead up to July 19. He was afraid that people were watching him and felt under threat from other forces.

He had panic attacks and appeared to be paranoid about the so-called Islamic State militant group (ISIS) and about Muslims taking over the world. A relative had recently converted to Islam and this heightened his concerns.

After long talks and periods of “ranting”, Marco agreed to see a doctor for a checkup.

Joan Velocci said that her son was always in good form but she had also noticed a change in his behaviour.

limerickpost.ie/2017/07/26/father-and-son-died-in-murder-suicide-crash/

What the fuck is this? What happened? Why are people supporting this kid's death?

This

>father understands the truth about the Islamic takeover of his nation
>would rather not live to see the end of it

The blood is going to run in the streets. It's only going to take a few short years.

Context is nice, you Irish prick.

>Marco Velocci
Burn the spaghetti
Pay the confetti

I'm glad I'm over the age-hump for schizophrenia to set in. Was worried there for a bit heh heh.. .heh...

wait a minute..

clearly... the agency planted this article to try and MAKE ME get schizophrenia

well it's not gonna work you fucking vampires, IT SNOT GONNA WORK STOP REYTINYFG TO MAKE ME GO CRAYZ IM NOT CARYUZXYHUZPYU IPSE TGHSJYP{KBNU

Suck my cock mick, you can't pin this on us

Literal hybrid Aryan Jewish breed.

>Marco's new girlfriend had found him masturbating to anime characters which led to an argument after which Marco left the house. Also opened in a browser on Marcos laptop were images of muslims and right wing extremism website Sup Forums.

>literally radicalised by pol
>c-c-cant pin this on us

A white baby is dead. His blood is on your hands.

>Also opened in a browser on Marcos laptop were images of muslims and right wing extremism website Sup Forums
Did he....did he live in Limerick per chance?

Do you have proof he visited Sup Forums?

Yes.

Oh shit, I'm 99% sure he was that faggot from Limerick who stalked Muzzies.
Never mind, I guess he did browse Sup Forums after all. Did he leave a note?

Small world, I guess. Did you encourage his madness?

It's not our fault if a paranoid schizophrenic wop doesn't know how to drive a car.

>afraid of mudslime takeover
>killing yourself without at least taking a couple mudslimes with you
Fucking pansy. Glad he's offed himself.

>Velocci

He should have lowered his Veloccity

Underrated.

he didn't kill any muslims on his way out. what a fucking loser.

Did I encourage it? No. I, along with many other posters would usually tell him to stop stalking Muzzies, it was weird

Looks like he reached terminal Veloccity

You fucking liar. Don't lie. Based Limerick bro was encouraged to document the Islamic takeover.

we're happy
now back to potatoland

Two or three pics were alright, but after he would spam15-20 it just got weird
The first time he did it, it was recievied well, but then he kept doing it for a few weeks and it was just weird as all hell

>now back to
But I'm already here.

more like Alex Terminal Velocity

amirite?

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I'm the Limerick user, yank. Don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault. H iiI made up the Sup Forums link. You should read articles yourself from now on.

Also, I'll have a fresh batch of muzzie pics on the way soon.

kys LARPer and not with your kid

Glad to see you didn't kill yourself, false flagging your own death is top stuff.
>more Muzzies pics
Are they different pics this time?

>Unironically implying Americans will read any article
Lol

this is the true power of the white race

>Are they different pics this time?

Couple dozen OC. Are you still making Eire/pol/ threads?

>marco velocci

is this a joke?

Marco Veloccity

Yea, same time as always 8:30

We've been over this.

>Velloci
>head-on collision
I am sure there is much potential for some physics jokes about velocity here but I can't be arsed, I'm only here 'coz Paddy is saying I kilt some baba.

I'll post a few there after dinner if I have time. It's been awhile.

>be scared of ISIS
>commit murder suicide
w e w

he took his son with him, to spare him the horrors to come, you wont be laughing soon enough

I fucking hate you newfags and what you did to this site. Hope you all fucking burn in hell.
Otherwise sad story.

WE DID IT REDDIT

What the fuck? Quick rundown please?

>there once was a man from limerick
>who's wife caught him stroking his dick
>to anime lolis
>she thought it unholy
>if you don't reply to this post your mother will die

How did pol kill a toddler? Fill me in please

Sup Forums didn't do shit but expose him to the truth of the EU. Sup Forums isn't a roll over and die community, it's an effect change through the power of autism and memes.

clicked and ticked

Truck of peace

If 135423841 doesn't reply to this post their entire family will die horrible deaths. If 135423841 does reply to this post then they will die the most horrific death they can imagine.