Sup Forums literature thread

Go ahead and post all the pretentious shit you've been reading. Just finished this up. Bretty good I give it 4/5. Reading Crime and Punishment right now.

just finished reading this pic pretty cool lol, but not the best

Reading that just pissed me off because he acted like he had a solution to the problem when really the problem is completely insolvable and he had literally zero plan.

*trichromate

Yeah, there's lots of. "It's inevitable and it gets worse as it goes on and it's not possible to reform, there needs to be a revolution! But don't ask me how!"

Anyone read this? It looks pretty edgy but it's on my list of soon to read.

I personally loved it. It succinctly summarized the psychological drive of modern leftism better than anything else I've read. Frankly I think it should be pushed harder.

The issue is his solutions are absolutely shit. He does propose a solution... abandoning technology. Literally the worst fucking solution imaginable. Basically he proposes communism. Disgusting.

Still, this should be mandatory reading just for his spot on analysis of the problem.

Yeah really describes the self hating oversocialized left perfectly. Don't know how things were in 1995 or before when he wrote it but he's right on point.

In academia? Almost as bad. It just hadn't spread to the sciences as hard yet, and hadn't hit the mainstream. The cancer we're seeing today started in the 70s. Many of the rational feminists(lol) left by 1990. Most went on to either leave the discussion entirely, or take up mens rights. No joke. There's a surprising number of feminists who speak about mens rights these days.

So you can think of today's problems as late stage cancer. Uncle Ted diagnosed the problem early, but was largely ignored. Now we're in aggressive chemo with Trump and friends.

Here's some compilation

No, got the PDF somewhere but flashing lights are much more enticing.

Ah sucky, seems like every consecutive generation of some sort of social warrior just tries to 1-up the previous generation in their zeal and intensity when they really should have stopped when they had gotten what they wanted. But the battle is never over is it.

How do I get images like this in better quality on mobile? I literally can't read shit on this image.

Sort of. I mean you're definitely right there. That's a big factor. But it got amllified even further because of academic grants and the need for feminists to justify their own funding. If you implement a policy that will reduce rapes, the loudest protests will come from feminists.

If you have an iGoy I don't know but I know usually you save it and then you have it in your gallery of saved images then you can zoom in/out with your little fingers. Usually you can just do it without saving it just double tap when you have the picture itself up

This is what it looks like to me when I zoom in. I'm on Android.

Even when you save it and then zoom? Weird it should re-render.

Yeah, it reminds of that point he made where there are things in generally society is oppose to like, raping and poisoning people, and feminists and the left will take those and make it seem like they are the ones who are originally against that
and that if you're not with the left you're for all those things.

Here you go

wow this is massive cancer. Please tell me this is a joke.

This looks like a r/The_Donald Bukkake except redditfags wouldn't read evola

Also I am reading Dostoevksy's Demons. If you really want to be the king of autists, actually read Dostoevsky's doorstops. When hipsters see you reading it and tell you they "love Dostoevsky", 90% of the time that means they bought the brothers Karamazov and put it on their bookshelf to look cool. The true autist will make these hipsters look a fool when you reveal that you've actually read things like the idiot

This is how degeneracy and cattle-like behavior is programmed into our youth.

>atlas shrugged

>Cernokike

This belongs on Reddit and his books in a trash can. Dont forget to take your cernokike bluepills.