Why did the britshits try to harm europe with brexit?

why did the britshits try to harm europe with brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
popularsocialscience.com/2012/11/30/the-pointlessness-of-belgium/
anonymouscounterystem.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a dumbass if you think that moving away from the EUSSR is a bad thing. You're the reason the west is dying, niggerlover.

cuz eternal anglo genes

why do you want an EU

>why did the britshits try to harm europe with brexit

Because we are doing what we always do, which is saving Europe from German hegemony.

why are you still so angry about being denied access to 5eyes, hans?

Tell that to the slaughtered Rhodesians and Boers you fucking anglo scum

Didn't we invent your country out of thin air?

Bit rich coming from a fucking Belgian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Indeed another crime against the white race, you anglos don't stop thirsting for aryan blood do you?

>i will not try to prove my point at all, merely post a meme and insult the person

You blame Wallonian crimes on me?
You are not better than a mudslime anglo

Boers were just conquered and we invented Rhodesians, along with Canadians, New Zealanders, Australians, South Africans and Americans. What has Belgium done to further the dominance of the white race across the globe?
Also ironic since we defended your country from German invasion in WWI.
Because Germans like dominance, even if it means destroying Europe with niggers.

For a laugh

also, I don't remember Belgians killing fellow europeans there, in contrast to the mass killings of europeans by Anglos the past century

>What has Belgium done to further the dominance of the white race across the globe?
By not slaughtering fellow European brothers

>"y-y-yeah the EU i-is b-based guys!!"

You sure showed him

>half germ baby sides with the niggers of europe

Brexit is a good thing but it has also made a few bad things...

>Why did Britain have to seek its own freedom and independence why didn't they stay a member of the new German Empire?

FTFY

We didn't, we explicitly stated that we wanted the EU to prosper, we just don't want to be part of it any more. It's you disgusting G*rm """people""" who have made this personal, apparently because you're too fucking dense to understand that YOU will lose out in a trade war, since we buy more from you that you do from us. But hey, thanks for giving our industries such a big boost by removing yourself from the equation you dopey G*rm filth.

>DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

The commonwealth has arrived to exterminate the very last european peoples

The Boar against the eagle. Ring any bells?

Because you were completely unable to do so, rendered disabled because of your insignificance. What the fuck are you doing defending Germans after the Rape of Belgium? What would your ancestors think? A potential of just over 1 million Brits died to defend your shithole against the Germans.

>european peoples

Is this some code word for nigger?

They need an interim arrangement or the plane won't fly.

>The Boar against the eagle
before you go any further, is Belgium a country now? yes or no?

Should have tossed their shit into the harbor and instated the US constitution as the law of the land.

One day you'll come around.

... and the rest of the world. We fought to save Europe and now look at it.

I like Poles, but you send your worst over here.

>implying i said anything about the merits of the eu at all

Sorry man, I like Poles but there were just too many of you coming in at once. Maybe if those "good Europeans" in Berlin and Paris had opened their borders at the same time we wouldn't be in this situation.

You're all the same useless bunch of wankers as far as I'm concerned. The entire country could fall into the fucking sea and nobody would even notice.

Nation of complete fucking non-entities, famous only for fictional detectives, political corruption and murdering paedophiles.

You can tell instantly when you arrive in Belgium from the Netherlands, because the road turns from a motorway into a disused and poorly maintained cow track about 0.1mm across the border.

Literally a waste of space.

popularsocialscience.com/2012/11/30/the-pointlessness-of-belgium/

We're the one man in this sore and sick community who wants to save you from yourself

I gather so. After all, The British decided it should be after the defeat of Napoleon. From what I recall, we simply decided that we didn’t like European hegemony (hence Brexit) and split up the region into two parts, One being Belgium. .

fpbp

wow great meme, good argument.

>be brits
>chose brexit
>economy crashes
>more ''bin dat shit'' laws
>pakis still breeding there's no tomorrow
>>>*HEHE WE SHOWED THEM

The only negative with polish immigration was the amount of it. It reduced the amount of work available to native Britons. Otherwise you are a wholesome people and our brethren in the face of the latest ottoman invasion

Churchill hated non-whites. He was just played by Kikes.

Yup. As others have said, I've no problems with the Poles. Good folks, but 500,000 over a relatively short period has stretched our resources too far.

It has had positive effects on Poland as their employers and government have actually had to do shit to attract workers back home again since they were losing all of their best to a modern EU brain drain.

A bit like East Germany (DDR) before the Berlin Wall was constructed in the 1960's.

You are the reason why europe is shit now.

Africans wouldnt be leaving the continent if the west had not destroyed the apartid regime, libya, egypt, iraq, afghanistan, lebanon, syria

now china is free to move in since the west left these as ruined shitholes. china is the worst outcome for these places, they only care about resources and dont give a fuck about the local warlords.

He's right, you know.

America did it too, and Russia. Not to mention that France was with us from the start, and aggravated Germany way more than we ever did, even invading it prior to the war.
I love how people on Sup Forums constantly call out kikes as the manipulators of society and blame them for everything, but, when its LE ETERNAL ANGLO XD it's the Anglo's fault.

EU is a forced idea. You can't force a federation, especially if you restrict freedom. Eurofags never seem to understand this

But there's barely any south African blacks in Europe
Apartheid should of stayed but it's collapse didn't send anyone here

>Brexit
>harming Europe
its harms the EU which is a WW2 relic pushed on Europeans by American jews and in its very nature anti European values.

>You are the reason why europe is shit now.

yeah, GB totally dominated EU's policies during the last decades

what is this mystical place called "Belgium"? Is it like Narnia?

Saving European people*

Totally agree with you. anonymouscounterystem.wordpress.com/

By the way

Europe has been in worse spots. Spain used to be completely controlled by Muslims and even though it took 800 years, at the end of those 800 years we got the glorious Spain. Right now

>Have a proceedure in place for countries that want to leave the Union
>Country decides to leave
>Cry about it attempting to harm the Union.

The EU isn't meant to be the United States, that's just what you guys want it to be. I don't even think leaving is a particularly good idea but attitudes like this are precisely why people weren't comfortable with the EU.