Tommy Robinson and EDL BTFO by some Celtic fans
youtu.be/-b1yIS3sdAk?t=175

Why are English men so fat and weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WnuX_kA7Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why were they attacking him?

lel

Can someone explain this white nigger bullshit?

anyone has a pdf or ebook version of his latest book against the koran? the real ebook comes out in 2 days, but maybe someone scanned it ? yea i know its a long shot

celtic are ira supporting catholic left wing. rangers are scottish protestant right wing/conservative.

they are football times and whenever there is a match on there is fighting. it's nigger-tier behaviour

>Celtic fan needing a Union Flag pillow to rest his head after getting battered .

Fucking poetic

why are football fans in britain acting so tough, but at the same time are leftist cuckolds?

Celtic FC are supported by Irish Catholic types that have the same 'anti-imperialist' and 'anti-fascist' leanings as many leftists.

So to them, Muslims are the victims of Western imperialism the same way they are.

At least that's what I think is going on with them.

Goddamn fucking retards.

wow, they're fucking stupid.

Apparently Tommy was also winding them up on twitter over their support of Hamas.

I'm not sure if this was before or after the attack
youtube.com/watch?v=8WnuX_kA7Ig

>catholic left wing

I blame the Jesuits

Wtf, don't these white niggers have bigger sectarian shit to worry about.

Like bloods and crips still shooting it out, all the while the Mexican Mafia is taking over.

It's the celtic fan on the floor.

Numpty.

They don't like English loyalists/zionists.

So, what's the quick rundown on this? Not interested in watching 14 minutes of yelling. Looks to me like he threw glass bottles into a shop Tommy Robinson was in with some kids and got decked. That about right?

>when you care more about the gayest sport in the world than your fucking country

He was wearing a Rangers jersey

>Tommy helping out a bloke who got threatened by police for putting a "Don't Support Terrorism" banner in his shop window
>Celtic fans hate Tommy, no idea why
>attack shop that has kids in it
>Tommy&co chase them off
>one celtic fan eats a baseball bat and the rest run a mile

I know, right?

We're told in news media and film that these football hooligans are so rough and tumble, yet what have they ever done to the Muslims who rape their sisters, daughters, and wives?

It's a fucking joke. Methinks the hooligan is akin to the Viking - a Jewish meme.

Even better.

You've read the animal farm?
You remember sheep who were chanting "Four legs good, two legs bad"?
That's them.

>thousands of children raped by shitskins
Quite a spot of bother there. No need for raised voices.
>some poofters like socks and kicking a little ball around
>oi! I'll do you for that ya cunt

Britain everyone.

Eh, pretty good. I like how the traitor was forced to rest his weary head on a union jack pillow and berated for it.