16 Year Old Died After Drinking Liquid Meth at Border Stop

nydailynews.com/news/world/border-control-agents-encourage-teen-sip-liquid-meth-video-article-1.3365361

New video shows that border control agents at the U.S.-Mexico border crossed the line when they encouraged a 16-year-old to take swigs of a substance that tests would later reveal contained concentrated liquid methamphetamine.

The government surveillance video, obtained by ABC News, shows that in 2013 a pair of U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers appeared to encourage Cruz Velazquez, a Mexican high school student, to take repeated sips from two drug-filled bottles.

Velasquez died within two hours of consuming the substance. No disciplinary action was taken against the involved officers, both of whom denied encouraging the teen to ingest the liquid.

“I never asked him to. He volunteered to and I believe I gestured to him to go ahead,” officer Adrian Perallon said under oath.

The officers exchange glances and smiles. “They know what’s going on. This is a game in which he is being played with,” Eugene Iredale, the Velasquez family lawyer told ABC.

This happens more than once. Perallon pushes the larger bottle toward Velasquez and smiles at his colleague before Velasquez takes two more sips from the bottle.

He swallowed a total of four sip of the highly-concentrated solution.

Minutes later, he began sweating and screaming in Spanish about “the chemicals” in the solution. “My heart! My heart!” he yelled, records showed.

Roughly two hours later, his heart stopped beating.

In March, more than three years after his death, the Velasquez family was awarded $1 million after settling a wrongful-death lawsuit against the U.S. government and the two border officers, records show.

wow turns out drugs are bad for you lmao

Its his problem,not yours,legalize all drugs now motherfuckers

>smuggling drugs is risky

wow who knew?

Murder and torture too while they're at it. Motherfuckers.

>the Velasquez family was awarded $1 million after settling a wrongful-death lawsuit against the U.S. government and the two border officers, records show.

what? this is a fucking outrage, we need to go get that money back, stupid asshole drank chemicals he deserves what he got, I don't care who allowed it or whatever, the government is not your parent mr mexican retard

>I-I'm not smuggling drugs officer!
>ok drink it pussy
>the absolute madman does it and dies
*hispautistic screeching*

>Murder and torture too while they're at it

Alcohol causes more deaths than every other drug per year and it is not banned,but the rest of the drugs are banned.Its completely stupid and a restriction of human freedom

Well if he came to America to make money for his family, that's one way to do it

>get caught trying to smuggle drugs into the U.S.
>outright called out on it
>nuh uh its not drugs its just soda
>agents tell the retard to show them and drink it if it isnt drugs when all of them knew what it was
>retard thought he could just play it off and walk away by drinking it and pretending it was water or juice
>dies like a moron

This, I'm here for a good time not a long time

If the piece of shit admitted to what it was he'd still be alive. Fuck him.

lol let's ban cars too until my whataboutism addiction gets satisfied

fuck addicts are the dumbest fuckers alive, they'll do and say anything to get their precious little drug.

never trust an addict

beaner breaking the law dies trying to prove he's not breaking the law, news at 11

Where can you watch the vid

I saw this on TV last night. I don't give a shit about that Mexican but the government paid 1 mil to his family and the fucking spics that told him to drink it are still employed there. Fuck this shit

Ah the power of mexican intellectualism

Video

>be a government employee
>kill someone
>the government is responsible

You can trust or not if you want,but bann any type of drug is retarded,because it becomes more expensive and people will buy it anyway

who fucking cares. its a faggot mexican. OP drinks gallons of gay hiv semen. fags are the main source of hiv infection. fags knowingly spread hiv cuz fags think it will make the world gayer. kill all gays
saged and slid. faggot go die

I think ive had this shit before during spring break near the border unknowingly. I did like it though. Dude wouldn't tell me what it was cause he prob knew id make that my new shit

$1 million to some beaner family because he tried to cross the border with meth

He could have just said it was cleaning fluid or something else unpalatable.

>be amerimurder
>kill Mexican kids with meth for fun
>probably give some just a little bit to ruin their lives
>get away with it in court
>go home and consume burgers
The true American dream

>Ay Paco, drink that
>Si senor
Little sympathy. Wait, no scratch that, no sympathy

>Land of the free
>Self sufficient
>Unless you're a cop, border patrol, rich fatass, Military or any number of "secret" three letter agencies.

>be 18 year old Mexican smuggling drugs.
>get caught by border patrol
>agents ask what the liquid is
>Gatorade
>agents ask him to drink it, since it's gatoradwe.
>Mexican drinks liquid meth pretending it to be gatorade

64% probability

Well. There is truth in that but when you have something like meth and make it legal, then you got dumb teens that are willing to try anything to get high and next thing you know, they barely make it as an adult and their life is completely ruined.

Everyone when they were a teen was stupid because teens just to stupid shit. I was guilty of doing stupid stuff as well. It's part of what being a teen is.

Pot, tobacco, alcohol... that's fine but meth, cocaine, heroin, etc... should never be legal. Yes people will still do it, but much less than if it was readily available to anyone.

But that's just my two cents.

>do work for government
>get paid
>lefty retards cry about it on the internet

>no you stupid gringo, it's just water
Okay, take a sip then.

That's the honest to God truth.

Their lifes,their choices.Every form of restriction about what drugs people take is a restriction of liberty,and I remember you that your country was formed with the idea of freedom(for white men,but freedom)

basically this, top lel

actually, it makes gvt contracts even sweeter knowing that it triggers certain liberals

not that you dumb pieces of shit would ever scrutinize democrats handing out contracts like candy, no...its okay if democrats do it

god forbid conservatives work for the government though! then its a "handout"

you stupid pieces of shit are who vote for more government every time, then you complain when people do the jobs the government creates because you voted for it

Amazing

this kids an idiot, if you like something that will get you bullied just keep it a secret, like sailor moon for me.