Masallah

masallah

And in three weeks she comes back because she just found out about how she'll be treated according to the Quran.

let them

the fact that muslims actually accept members like this proves that islam is like a dying sun - expanding before its death. They take every trash they can get.

a religion that is true never does 2 things
-spread its message
-recruit members

the true doctrines are hidden from public view

>members like this
beautiful and peaceful girls?

No you're not. Muslim women are not allowed on the internet to communicate with men. It is Haram.

you really have no understanding of women. They WANT to be dominated, that's the whole reason they're in favor of the islamic invasion in the first place. White cucks aren't meeting their needs so they import darkies that will.

Nice, now she can be easily recognized.

Women are bad people desu

Bismillah

>hey look this random girl is muslim
>hey look there are 2 billion other muslims on the planet
>hey look i am a gigantic faggot

t. OP

Now take your hijab and wrap around your neck then jump off a building

>reading the Quran in English
If you're going to become a Muslim, at least learn Arabic.

The punishment for Apostasy is death.

I hate women

>a religion that is true never does 2 things
>-spread its message
>-recruit members

I always find it hilarious that people think they can convert to the Jewish faith, when it specifically says that its a faith spread through the mothers lineage.

Why does that Quran have english on it? Isn't the Quran supposed to be only in Arabic?

converts are the worst. Worthless people

Mashallah

But you can.

I wish we could just follow the parts about women in the Quran without being Muslim

It's the (((moderate))) version, the one to persuade naive subhuman non-muslims into the cult of death.
"Every living thing will taste death." - quote I saw a mudslime student once checking out on a jihadi facebook page during IT class.