i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 29
*Tiger Forces enter DeZ Gov
*Tiger Forces set fire control on villages Sabkha to Ghanem al-Ali
*SAA within 800m of Sukhnah
>E Salamiya: SAA captures Dabat Mili
>Raqqa CS: SAA Tiger forces capture Al-Kharraz, Rajm Sulayman and Wadi Ubayd Oilfield
>200 elite SAA soldiers airlifted to DeZ amid reports of future ISIS offensive
>SDF capture 45% of Raqqa
>Video emerges showing White helmets staging CW attack videos (to aid US strikes?) youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
>TFSA overrun Kurdish forces in N Aleppo, take Tal Jijan village (W of al-Bab)
>Hezbollah launches attack on Al-Qaeda’s last positions in Arsal aided by SyAF, Lebanese Prime Minister disapproves of Hez offensive
>SAA comes under assault from Jihadist rebels in W Damascus
>RU Military Police deployed near Golan Heights, Israel concerned
>SDF media: No homosexual unit fighting ISIS in Raqqa
>Lebanese Army mobilizes large force to clear IS from border with Syria
>Ru aid convoy carrying food,medicine,basic supplies enter E Ghouta towards JaI-controlled Duma

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SARReport/status/891316418737836032
middleeasteye.net/columns/saudi-arabia-coming-civil-war-978876236
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-warplanes-bomb-northern-iraq/
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-tiger-forces-deploy-east-hama-next-big-battle/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-armys-special-operation-decimates-isils-hq-deir-ezzor/
youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M
youtube.com/watch?v=l1OqbwtIPy4
youtu.be/Edr8woqAyuY
youtu.be/oZ9zxmzkjVo
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/891278290044030976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Where is Schlomo Efpistein?

dead

>be SAA
>get your own supply line destroyed by your ally

twitter.com/SARReport/status/891316418737836032

Any gains today? I see we're near Sukhnah and apparently the Tigers reached the DeZ governate but the live map isn't showing yuge gains

Visiting morocco rightnow, it's a pretty nice place

Check'em.

see

I just came. DeZ soon please...

Hot Hezbgrill! Check 'er out!

WISHFUL THINKING

see and etc.

>this is it, the apocalypse

Syria Shitmap: Tigers inside DeZ Gov Edition

middleeasteye.net/columns/saudi-arabia-coming-civil-war-978876236
Saudi Arabia General /sag/ S O O N

How's everyone doing today /sandniggergeneral/?

>tfw despite all the Tiger gains, there is still only one road to Aleppo

Well, soon there's gonna be a Damascus-Palmyra-Suknah-Maskaneh-Aleppo road

Plus there's the salient of suffering that they could use to defeat us at Palmyra again!

lmao tune in to the special olympics of warfare right here

But not a major road like the Homs-Salamiya-Ithriya-Khanaser-Safira-Aleppo Highway

ISIS soon out of Raqqa governate...
damn

Sooooon

>Turkish warplanes bomb northern Iraq
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:20 P.M.) – The Turkish Air Force resumed aerial bombardment of northern Iraq, Saturday, targeting the alleged positions of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) in the Duhok region, the Bas News Agency reported this afternoon.

According to a resident that spoke to the Bas News Agency, the Turkish jets specifically targeted the PKK’s positions in the Rashava Valley of the Deraluk parish, as well as the Nerwa and Rekan districts of Shiladze.

Ankara has caused problems in the past with Baghdad over the constant bombardment of the PKK’s forces near the Turkish border, prompting Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Al-‘Abadi to issue a stern warning to Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his regime.

The Turkish Air Force has been conducting airstrikes along the Iraqi border for a few days now; however, Baghdad has yet to comment on these latest attacks.
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-warplanes-bomb-northern-iraq/

>Exclusive: Tiger Forces deploy to east Hama for next big battle
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:45 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the eastern countryside of the Hama Governorate will be receiving a major boost in the coming days, as reinforcements from the Al-Raqqa Governorate pour into eastern Salamiyah.

Several units from the Syrian Arab Army’s elite Tiger Forces have been redirected from the Al-Raqqa Governorate to eastern Hama this weekend, following a successful operation to clear much of the Deir Ezzor Governorate’s northern border.

While several contingents from the Tiger Forces will deploy to the east Hama front, the bulk of the force will remain in the Al-Raqqa countryside, where they will continue their push to the Deir Ezzor Governorate.
According to a senior military source, the Syrian Army does not want to besiege ISIL by advancing further south towards Deir Ezzor; instead, they want to forces the terrorist group to retreat from central Syria to the aforementioned province.

This military tactic has worked well in the past for the Syrian Army, as the battles for Deir Hafer and Maskanah proved relatively easy for the government forces.

The main objective for this upcoming offensive will be ‘Uqayrbat, which is the Islamic State’s most important stronghold in central Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-tiger-forces-deploy-east-hama-next-big-battle/

>Syrian Armys special operation decimates ISIL’s HQ in Deir Ezzor
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:35 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) carried out a special operation in the Deir Ezzor Governorate, Saturday, targeting the Islamic State’s (ISIL) command-and-control center inside the provincial capital.

According to a military source in Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Arab Army dug a 40 meter long tunnel under the Islamic State’s command-and-control center, placing a large amount of explosives inside before leaving the area.

Once the soldiers cleared the tunnel, the Syrian Arab Army detonated the explosives that were placed under the ISIL command center, killing and wounding all the terrorists that were present inside the building at the time.

With little fighting reported over the last ten days in Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Arab Army has been able to carry out special missions to harass the terrorist group inside the provincial capital.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-armys-special-operation-decimates-isils-hq-deir-ezzor/

so no kotel huh ?

>tfw ISIL

Read the entire article doc only a portion of Tiger forces is being deployed to salamiyah. The rest will continue operations as intended.

>yfw the kotel turns into a long march for ISIS

getting creative

yeah but they want to force ISIS to leave central syria,
> the Syrian Army does not want to besiege ISIL by advancing further south towards Deir Ezzor; instead, they want to forces the terrorist group to retreat from central Syria to the aforementioned province.
they're not pushing south to kotel

do they even have a heartland anymore? I would be they just dig in wherever they are

is he ded

All fine and dandy, but that's a mountain range right there. Not sure if they'd want to abandon everything and walk over it.

Fuck yes bro!! SAA octopus approves!

I think that salient is literally their heartland. That or the Euphrates region between Deir ez-Zor and the frontline in Iraq.

>do they even have a heartland anymore?
It's called Israel.
>Jokes aside, they do have a heartland, and it's on the Euphrates from Raqqa border to near Haditha.

The Euphrates is their heartland at this time.

>135422626
Yup yup yup you are correct!!

Also ebin yes you did go a little overboard but still saved your OC

It's probably for the best that they force ISIS back to DeZ instead of Koteling them there in Central Syria.

Assad shouldn't trust any of the population in that region at that point.

merely pretending

>tiger edging closer to DeZ

*EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES*

youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M

As Sunni as the local population is, it's not like they really had any choice on who rules over them.

Where are the f*****g gains?

Why the f**k isn't Assad using paratroopers yet?

>Phoneposting from a car while traveling from somewhere in France to Algeciras.
Get out of my country Bouteflikafag!

scwfag is reporting this gain!
patience is a virtue

Very strategic

What's the orange bit m8? Is that where the paratroopers landed?

Look at this degeneracy... Those rims ready to pop a tire in next lane and the candy paint is appalling..to my French and fellow burgers have your resident Africans reached this level of retardation yet?

>Pic related

>>SDF media: No homosexual unit fighting ISIS in Raqqa
HAHAHAHA and God did I not tought about that. Imagine sodomites themselves actually fighting in order to corrupt a country. But I guess sending the local good goy to do that instead is easier.

>Current frontline in Central Syria overlaid over the terrain map.
Koteling ISIS in those mountains means they will turn those mountains into fortresses, which means meatgrinders.
>And we know that ISIS excels at creating meatgrinders for their enemies as Mosul has proven (inb4 mountain and urban meatgrinders are completely different)

It's the place that the SDF kind of gave back to Syria, kind of didn't. Looks there are both SAA and SDF in Ukayrishah iirc

F

Joint SDF/SAA like in Ali Baba land

Mountain and urban meatgrinders are vastly different. Mountains are well open to air strikes, while dense urban terrains with civilians are not.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1OqbwtIPy4

Also mortars and artillery of course, but the SAA is less than capable of using those effectively. Buratinos can't get up there and MLRS aren't that good for the situation.

>tfw look it up on wiki to be sure
>tfw he's 1,59 cm tall

Fake news, Spurdo.
>tfw it will be a very sad day when Bouteflika dies.

At least my President isn't a MANLET!

>>tfw it will be a very sad day when Bouteflika dies.
why ?

Very sad day for our resident Bouteflika fan.

So what will reach DeZ first?
Tigers along Euphrates or forces coming through SUKSUK?

IIRC their original heartland were the zones near the Syria/Turkey border in-between the Kurdish areas

JOIN THE ARMY OF THE PEOPLE,

JOIN THE OFFICIAL SAA

And good news for us white people. Remember which race is superior.

>Both
AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!

>tfw no cute Saddam to gas the k*rds

he already made peace with the idea

Thanks lads.

>us white people
>flag

Houthis capture more territory in Saudi Arabia. A mountain and some military checkpoints are now under military control. Houthis also fired a missile at a KSA naval ship.
Damage situation: unknown
KSA status: BTFO

i don't actually browse sg but i have a question

if it comes to assad vs kurds which one is stronger?

Isn't this the equivalent as when the k*rds let ISIS escape from Mabij and Tabaqa?

that's what BOUTEFLIKA 2019 is actually refering to, it's the death year

Kurds, biji biji.

Back to ledonald pls

Rumors right now is to expect US response on North Korea stuff next week, unknown what the options are
via Axios fags

One should see troop movements beforehand if they are serious about it

depends on what the US does.
Cant tell.
too many different political outcomes that could change it.
but head to head. no foreign support Assad obviously.
He would have an AF.

Doubt they will continue the war

Yeah, probably this weekend
I doubt there's going to be a real military response though, the US gains nothing out of it

>flag that symbolizes that I believe niggers are not human and absolute Aryan supremacy over the niggers
>most people who fly this are niggers
Only one is true.

jews do

I doubt anything will happen, because they need the approval of South Korea, and the president is a leftie who wants to negotitate with North Korea

Kurds will not go to all out war to conquer the whole of Syria, ut if you talk about Assad getting territory back that's impossible with US bases there. Without US support I'd wager on Assad.
But a diplomatic solution is just more likely

What colour are your hair, eyes and can you see your bloodvessels through your hands?

obviously second one according to the one drop rule

Saddam Hussein > Barack Hussein

IDEO

>South Korea & US missiles launched in response to North Korea test (VIDEO)

The US and South Korean militaries responded to North Korea’s latest missile test with its own display of military strength, firing live surface-to-surface missiles from rocket launchers, amid renewed tension on the peninsula.
Videos posted by the South Korean Ministry of Defense show the US-made Tactical Missile System, known as ATACMS, as well as its own Hyunmoo Missile II.

The missiles hit the East Sea on Saturday morning, where North Korea’s ballistic missile is believed to have landed, as part of a live-fire exercise to demonstrate its “precision firing ability,” the US 8th Army said.

US Forces in Korea said two missiles were fired from the ATACMS along with two Hyunmoo system missiles.

youtu.be/Edr8woqAyuY

youtu.be/oZ9zxmzkjVo

The ministry said it was responding “to provocations of North Korean ballistic missiles.”

“The systems can be rapidly employed to provide deep-strike precision capability, enabling the ROK-U.S. Alliance to engage a full array of time-critical targets under all weather conditions,” the 8th Army explained on Facebook.

t. oneitis got blacked

Why are browns qt in 2D but absolutely disgusting in 3D?

Essentially a lot of nothing

>dixiefags demonstrating historic ignorance again

because they don't change anything else but color. naturally brown skin with caucasian face/body features can be hot as fuck in 3D too.

Brown, hazel, yes.

>one drop rule
More likely that I'd be a native than a nigger then, in fact we had an alliance of "civilized tribes" join the Confederacy during the civil war based on our common civilizational opposition to negro equality.

>twitter.com/SARReport/status/891316418737836032

>Desert Hawks were sent back to their bases because while in Hama they mistakenly destroyed gov oil convoy causing billions of S.P. loses..

>twitter.com/leithfadel/status/891278290044030976

>Syrian Army soldier fighting at Sukhnah told one of my correspondents that the battle for Al-Sukhnah will likely be over in the next 48 hrs