So, apparently, Trump is an asshole

So, apparently, Trump is an asshole.

"Unnamed administration sources told the Washington Post that President thought so little of Priebus that he once summoned him to the Oval Office and assigned him the task of killing a fly that was buzzing overhead.

And separate sources told Politico that Trump told Priebus he would make a ‘good car salesman’, and mocked him for getting excited when he spotted his house from Air Force One as it flew over Wisconsin."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741034/Trump-replaces-chief-staff-Priebus-six-month-run-Kelly.html

Based Trump

That unnamed administration source was Priebus himself.

>assigned him the task of killing a fly that was buzzing overhead
God save the King.

Prebius was very genuine and generous when speaking of his former boss last night.
As usual, the press is fanning the flames on a fire that's not lit.

kek
I bet it's true.

Pebus is still making shit up about himself.

op you're a fucking retard stop posting you actual idiot. so fucking dumb dude. go in your corner and just shut up

this

I myself would have been a little asshurt by some of that. But that's exactly why we like Trump. He fucks people up the ass and doesn't take names.

More likely that it was probably Trump himself.

>Unnamed administration sources told the Washington Post that President thought so little of Priebus that he once summoned him to the Oval Office and assigned him the task of killing a fly that was buzzing overhead.

Clearly an allusion to Hitler.

Trump is such a cringy embarrassment, jesus.

Everbody bullied Priebus around at the WH, pinching his nipples and giving him punk belly on his baldspot

>Unnamed administration sources
>once summoned him to the Oval Office and assigned him the task of killing a fly that was buzzing overhead
Seems like something Trump would remember doing... something he would remember who was around for...

Is this supposed leaker trying to get caught?

Or more likely, someone is just making shit up.

>"Unnamed administration sources told the Washington Post that President thought so little of Priebus that he once summoned him to the Oval Office and assigned him the task of killing a fly that was buzzing overhead.

If true, that's just retarded. Why would you give someone who has power in your organization that kind of reason to use it against you?

Trump is unpredictable and vindictive, but I really I really doubt he'd be a functional human being if he did shit like this. He's shooting himself in the foot.

Did Trump not have the authority to just fire Priebus outright or something?

I've never been so proud to be an American.

Trump loves to make enemies doesnt he

topkek

or, more likely, Rinse Penis was in the oval office for some legit reason, fly appears, Trump says "kill that fly bruh," Rinse Penis whines about it to his fellow adrenachrome addicts, hot news story

Smells like bullshit, as always with WaPo.

Fuckin saged. Get your shit together OP.

Based

Penis was an enemy since day one you naive dipshit.

Would you honestly tell people if the POTUS asked you to kill a fly lmao

>hurr Trump has triggered me!
Its manly banter, you people are pussies who get upset at a little ribbing.

part of me will miss the little drunken gnome

I think the important thing to ask is whether or not he did kill the fly, if he couldn't handle managing a no fly zone in the oval office how could he manage one in Syria?

11.5 more years

>he still believes anything the media tells him.
Is life a struggle having such low iq?

Omega male an asshole? Imagine that.

Trump is a traitor, which makes anyone still defending him a cuck and a coward. Your forefathers would spit on your unpatriotic Nazi-wannabe heads.

Some old kook fuck last night at the bar called me an asshole. LOL Then he said to me an Innuendo is a Italian Suppository. I laughed at him and told him sometimes people think I am Italian. He was about 70-80 and look at the table of 3 available black girls while they danced and sang. Once I got up on stage the girls started dancing for me and LITERALLY one of them was point to her pussy calling me a panty dropper! (that is a reoccuring theme in my life but I want a wife) LOL I love being a Mac! I could tell that the old fuck learned his place real quick. When those 3 black girls were giving me attention like that. Old fuck thought he was gonna score some after work Friday night black pussy. Some people are truly delusional.

BTW I could have fucked at least two of them! If I choose to.

>If true, that's just retarded.
What makes you believe it's true? Do you just believe anything you read?

Fucking kek. Rinsed penis needed to go

TWO YOLKS?!!

>If
I'm making the point why you shouldn't believe it.

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOLKSSSSS!!@!#$

Lol ok

Good luck trying to pass any legislation thru congress now.

The Wins have just gone Exponential!

"despite what faggop is shilling about, covfefe. "

Fuck off back to plebbit Demfag.

I really hope this is true.
Assblaster in Chief.

what gets me is they keep skewing his popularity numbers I believe that they are in the single digits I know for a fact there aren't that many retards

Lol, based

you don't be ome a bilionaire by being a nice guy.

>But that's exactly why we like Trump. He fucks people up the ass and doesn't take names.
>implying Trump's a California Democrat.
user, please.

A source familiar with fly swatting

>chief of staff who catch fry
>Accomprish anyting

>Unnamed
>sources

sage that shit

how?

Priebus deserves everything he gets. Also, this sounds like one of those leaks we hear so much about.

He said himself he's going to be around for two more weeks to help with the transition. Of course he's still kissing ass.

dunno desu i just wanted to check the boys who game me yous in such is the power of kek i suppose

>people still believe any story by the media using unnamed sources

Yeah he is so un-American, trying to deport all the non-Americans and help America. Fucking bastard, founding fathers would have never allowed this. They would have had a mandatory 10 million Mexican immigrants per year if they could have.