NOW IT'S

2 SPECIAL COUNSELS ?!?!?!?!???

WHYYYYYYYYAAAAARGGHGHLSNDGK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jPMW6mkxJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWO?!!!??

BLOMPPPPHHHHH

I don't get where this meme comes from. He never even talks about "two scoops" on his show. I've seen all the episodes.

You gotta do at least 4 scoops. C'MON, C'MON GUYS

RINHAL GRIMPF

GREMPF
R
E
M
F

god i shouldn't laugh at fuckin reddit-tier colbertposting but shit's just too good, especially since i used to sometimes watch his clips on jewtube and always hated his smug little head.

Its a forced meme. Pol used to have higher standards and now its just accepts memes just cause it mocks mainstream figures.

Nice Hitler digits m8

It's called humor, since you watched all his shows you obviously can't detect it.

>Its a forced meme

IT'S ORGANIC YOU FUCCCBOI HOMO

TWO COUNSELS!!!!

lmao 2counsel

It's because two scoops is the most petty anti-Trump meme ever and Colbert is the most petty anti-Trump celeb ever.

They just go together naturally. Like raisins and bran flakes. Hence the meme.

You must remember, young grasshopper. Memes are entirely a matter of association. Reason is irrelevant.

Because every single fucking show is this dumb fuck talking about Trump

youtu.be/0jPMW6mkxJ0

I hope you aren't an actual fan of his show because at least you would have an excuse for making a statement like that.

BROMAFRUMPTER NEEDS TO STOP

How many disguised propaganda hate videos he will produce unti 2018 and 2020 trying to make everything to brainwash people against trump shilling for DNC while pretending that he don't have this hate obsession propaganda against Trump to please his DNC masters.

DNC will again try to cheat, fraud of voters, manipulate media, shit everything, turn the country a shithole, don't care for nothing, everything to get power.

goyim,

the jews rigged the original 13 colonies with freemasonry lodges. they selected all the clergy cops mayors judges. as the states expanded these original jew masons fanned out to take over other areas. did you know that albert pike was a southern general. do you think he had anything good in mine for the southerners? he was a jew freemason. wakey goyim

>finish raid
>get one exotic item drop
>YOUR TEAM MATE GETS TWO

BBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

>I've seen all the episodes.
im sorry to hear that

>I don't get where this meme comes from. He never even talks about "two scoops" on his show. I've seen all the episodes.

This is a digital curse, a hex, working through the chaos of collective unconscious with the blessing of the Frog God.