RACISTS ARE ALL STUP-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C831O
nicologic.fr/?p=80
vimeo.com/58930634
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/C831O

Bump.

>Intelligent people are capable of recognizing patterns among people.
I am shocked.

>not making the list.

Thanks liberals, Trump, you need 2 walls.

>italy 4th whitest country in the world
Sup Forums BTFO

>intelligent people understand interpreting basic data and statistic

Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This, multiculturalism simply exposes people to the reality of truth that shit skins earn their stereotypes.

Mixing people only makes it apparent, and if anything increases the negative interactions.

we whiter than nords now

>tfw 100% Peruvian
>tfw 57% Inca
Feels okay man

intellect doesn't make you a nazi if it did they'd rule the world by now but and get this! LOST THE FUCKING WAR!

>(((khazan)))

see we did tell you about the ashkenazi khazarians but nooo you wouldn't listen

It's almost like it's human nature to take into account a groups past behavior and actions

It's hilarious how dealing with people gets you to stereotype very quickly. A friend of mine deals with insurance-related things, and so he stereotypes, because 99% of the time, the 20-something male who is claiming on his insurance is a fraudster. It was similar when I worked in a call centre. A heavy Indian accent was almost always someone through to the wrong department because they didn't pay attention to the automated system. A London accent was damn near always Mohammed Mohammed Ahmed Al-Mohammed bin Mohammed Al-Ahmed who wanted to buy an incredibly expensive item on someone else's card to be delivered to a completely different person.

Perpetually offended middle-class white women who expect everything to go the way they want with no issues or checks were the fucking worst through. They were just outright obnoxious.

I lost count of the number of people who have told me they've become more racist since obongo became elected, and it's because of all this magical multi-culti crap being shoved into their eyeballs all the time. They live their lives and see the exact opposite of what these leftists promise us. Things are getting worse, there's MORE division than there was in the 80's and 90's.

>Next, the researchers tried it with human faces, showing a new set of participants a series of computer-generated pictures of men with either wide or narrow.
>Here too, 80 percent of the narrow nose-bridge men were paired with friendly behaviors, while 80 percent of the wide nose-bridge men were supposedly unfriendly
OY VEY AND SAGED

Life experience leads to prejudices and stereotypes based on said experiences. If a large group of people witness the exact same type of civic attributes, a common opinion will develop from said circumstance. For instance, I live in NYC, as a child I was told to never enter Alphabet city at night, as an adult I read articles daily about drug overdoses there and constant petty theft/muggings.

Just common sense.

>The study consisted of a series of experiments, all of which suggested that people who performed better on a test of pattern detection—a measure of cognitive ability—were also quicker to form and apply stereotypes.

weird that.
Racists are better at pattern recognition.
Who would've thought.

It's racyst to be inteligent, stop reading.

>Just common sense.

Precisely, which is why the whole premise of this study is hilariously ironic. The only way to get the stupid fucks, with minds so open their good sense fell out, to see that those of us who they consider bigoted, are actually smarter than they are.

>the use of heuristics in situations of incomplete information is the only way to move forward

ground-breaking stuff.

On the plus side, pleasantly surprised by (((Olga Khazan)))

we should stop using the word racism and start using the term pattern recognition.

Anti-racism is anti-pattern recognition.

Is there a term for the inability to recognize patterns? Patternphobic?

Not so fast.
>pic related, you

>raven's progressive matrices
That's not just some random pattern recognition test, it's a straight up IQ test. Funny how they try to obfuscate that in the article.

>The paper, published recently in the Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, suggests smart people are actually more at risk of stereotyping others.

Kek, (((they))) act like the act of stereotyping is like catching a disease or bad in and of itself.

Honestly sad.

The Jews were smarter and we helped the USA build a nuke before the Germans could. The Germans did think of it first, but Jews were still able to complete it first

Intelligence gives one the ability to construct ever more elaborate abstract ideas. Whether these are used to explain reality or mask it is up to the individual. Idiots are more grounded in a certain sense because they can't just rationalize anything away with mental gymnastics. In a world where anti-racism is just as fervent a religious impulse as the salvation of the eternal soul was in ages past it's not surprising that only proles are blunt enough to point out the obvious openly these days. The lower crust of elites with IQs around 120-130 are smart enough to rationalize the official narrative but not enough to break through it and the smartest ones keep their mouths shut.

Real link pls. I aint clicking on some rando website in iceland that no-one even know who owns.

pattern recognition, stereotyping and discrimination is probably one of the main reason humans manage to climb at the top of he food chain. if we didn't notice patterns or discriminate back in the day people would try to pet very wild beast they came across.

It's almost as if the ability to see patterns is a form of intelligence. Disgusting. It's just further proof that facts are racist.

Show me your pattern recognition skillz a.k.a your license to be racist Sup Forums

nicologic.fr/?p=80

>A heavy Indian accent was almost always someone through to the wrong department because they didn't pay attention to the automated system.
kek

Fake where's France? Or are things really that bad

>if you are smart, you notice differences between races of people

MAKES ME SOMEWHAT THINK THINGS

Noice

The French government doesn't carry out censuses by race, IIRC.

stereotyping as in recognising patterns and applying them to people you know nothing else about? if anything stupid people are bad at pattern recognition.

>a new study complicates the trope of the stupid bigot

pic EXTREMELY related

>liberals realize intelligence leads to racism
>start to demand a decrease of intelligence
>realize their educational institutions are already doing this
>relax

Doesn't this mean that Sup Forums is completely right about ((them))?

The French don't even exist, really.

Admiral Insurance senpai?

Will we live to see a world where being intelligent is being laughed upon?

It already started with scientist.

every*

this idea how racists are stupid is because of the hollywood propaganda, people can say what they want about nazis but they weren't stupid. francis galton, one of the smartest people ever was a racist, the same with every other elitist. they are still racist but they're hiding it. not only are they racist but they feel disdain for everyone outside of their class.

Gas the french race war now!

>people who performed better on a test of pattern detection—a measure of cognitive ability—were also quicker to form and apply stereotypes.

I like how the main reason humanity has gotten as far as it has, i.e. pattern recognition, has been completely demonized.

Thank you hook-nosed Goyimslayers.

>tfw Africa starts at the Pyrinees.

>stereotype
>meme
>trope
Differentiating them was their first mistake.

Statistics don't lie! America is just chock-full of white people!

>stupid bigot
>a stereotype in itself
We have another word for stereotypes: facts.

Good thing traffic cops don't do the census.

Self hating whites probably do it, though.

>s-types
>statistical facts

Patterns everywhere

It took the International Jew, plus millions upon million of communists, and the World's most powerful Empire to take down one, truly independent European Nation who weren't ruled by the Jews.. says a lot, huh?

stereotypes are ba-

This. Every non-nigger is white to this country. It's to not show our real dwindling numbers and influence and to make us look like we're more involved in crime. Fukcing kikes.

bigotry is literally high intelligence. no wonder the jews killed all the polish intellectuals and made discrimination illegal. discrimination is literal fact-checking.

>tfw too intelligent to trust Islam.

Starting to think the kekistani flag is for shills, and a small number of genuine idiot Reddit users

are dumb people Perverts?

Isn't the actual White populace of the U.S 52%

no, the higher the intelligence the more likely you will have disgusting fetishes. something about rationalizing your degeneracy etc., etc.

>no wonder the jews killed all the polish intellectuals and made discrimination illegal

vimeo.com/58930634

>i didnt get them all right
I feel dumb

>... We know that racist stereotypes about blacks having low intelligence or a poor work ethic, for example, did not come about simply from whites observing the behavior of different racial groups, noting a correlation between skin color and perceived intelligence, and then naively applying these generalizations in novel interactions with blacks. Rather, they emerged because whites colonized and enslaved black populations in pursuit of their economic interests, and in an effort to legitimize these actions both to themselves and the subordinated population, they developed and propagated complex ideologies about, among other things, the intellectual inferiority of blacks.

Pattern recognition is bad, goy! It MUST be because your ancestors did something one time for a brief period centuries ago.

There is no such thing as “white”consciousness here, it's a stupid american concept that we thankfully avoided.
We are so fucking different from germs spics and wops that putting us under the same umbrella is idiotic and suicidal, you might as well be a chink to us.

>tfw to intelligent too like niggers

of course playing the odds is what intelligent people do

Shut it down goy

>an effort to legitimize these actions both to themselves and the subordinated population, they developed and propagated complex ideologies about, among other things, the intellectual inferiority of blacks.

So basically, the patriarchy, right? All white men all coalesced together to conspire by making sure everyone understood that blacks were dumb, even though there is no difference at all between races.

No. Stop believing Brit/pol/ memes. ICE has also deported half a million illegals in six months, which is roughly 5% of the problem.

Deportations + wall + reversal of 1965 immigration policy = permanent white majority again. All of which Trump has said he wants to do.

War is part power part intellect.
The side with less power is always going to be at a disadvantage and will fail with a single slip up.
Germany took on the entire world and became a real threat.
It took all of the world's great powers to stop them.
Now imagine if those people had taken control of a country as advanced and armed as the USA.
No stopping us now.

>TFW too intelligent to not be racist

>study is built on the premise that racial stereotypes are the same thing as racism (supremacy)
>study completely avoids determining if there is any accuracy or benefit to racial stereotypes
>study assumes detecting patterns and making generalizations is a flaw

REALLY GIVES THE OLD NOGGIN A JOGGIN

Yes, it MUST be an international conspiracy rather than the fact blacks have zero successful nations on the planet and an average testable IQ of 75.

what the fuck

people that are racists today weren't taught to be racists by their parents, their community or by their government, like it was the case a couple of decades ago. as a matter of fact, now it's the opposite. people are brainwashed into not recognizing patters and hating themselves when they start doing it. it's wrong think, basically.
those that are racists today are racist because they are capable of looking at the world objectively, people that managed to see through all the propaganda and say "no, you're full of shit! you don't have a single fact to back up your hippie claims. your ideology only depends on whether people believe you or not. fuck you."

>It MUST be because your ancestors did something
Best part is how they're assuming only decedents of white colonists think blacks have low intelligence or a poor work ethic.

When China takes over the world, these fuckers are going to have a hard time explaining why every chink thinks niggers are violent, dumb, and lazy.

>smart people are more at risk of stereotyping
>"at risk"
>i.e. people must be shamed from using their natural human ability of pattern recognizing

this is huge anons,a game changer

How is this news?

The writers and audience of that site think of themselves and intelligent and they've been stereotyping the entire time. The irony is immense.

>yfw wikipedia had pic related on most of the articles related to IQ
>yfw it's been removed from all of them for the past few years

Freemason judges interpreting the law in a way that fits their ideology.
How is it hard to grasp ?

We must do away with bigoted intelligence
Then we shall at last be equal and tolerant

Just call them liberals

what irony? retarded leaf

I thought racism was positively correlated with disgust?

wtf I want to be stupid now!

this is just divide and conquer bullshit, the elite are terrified that uncucked shitskins will mix with smart cucked white people and that their smart and uncucked children will oven them all

yes hate mr brown skin

good goys

The more intelligent you are, the more you are capable of abstract thought. Recognizing and generalizing patterns is a very powerful abstract tool to predict the behavior of others.
Duh.

that they've been stereotyping racist people as unintelligent

I can't help but laugh whenever someone refers to a racist comment as "ignorant" when it is clearly them who are ignorant

I'm talking about the audience for the Atlantic who slant Liberal you retarded sub human South American.

Get your IQ up before responding to better people.

kek

This.

Stereotyping also helps people survive in nature. For example, stereotyping that brown bears are more dangerous and aggressive than black bears.

“It especially annoys me when racists are accused of 'discrimination.' The ability to discriminate is a precious faculty; by judging all members on one 'race' to be the same, the racist precisely shows himself incapable of discrimination.”

cuck

>tfw to smart to win a war