Westerners are getting cuckolded by their governments (literally)

>Muslim/SPIC comes to Europe/America
>gets on welfare and has 8+ kids
>meanwhile Europeans and European American can barely afford to have more than one or two

You are literally PAYING these people to REPLACE you

All you 18-25 year olds, how do you plan to have a large family? The answer is you can't

Why the fuck don't the people rise up and do something? Why don't Eurpeans put an end to the nigger infestation? Why isn't Merkel in prison?

They don't realise this, they ignore this, they are brainwashed, they are cucked beyond repair.
Take a pick, western europe is doomed.

The same reason America is less than fifty percent white and why Spanish is now on all your store items

Bump

>>meanwhile Europeans and European American can barely afford to have more than one or two
In the uk the rules are same for whites and muslims, you can have 8 children and be white and you will get generous benefits and wont have to work.
White people dont have 8 children because when children are all grown up they will be fucked. They have 2 then they can leave them the house, help out, give them a start in life, etc.

You sound unsure of yourself

>meanwhile Europeans can barely afford to have more than one or two

>hello i am a dumbass

Do you really believe this meme. I didn't know we were still taking statistics seriously after the election. Unless you live in a city the white birthrate is doing fine. I see white couples with 2-4 kids all the time. I'm pretty shure that (((they))) are telling people whites have less kids, whites are a minority so when they start rigging elections they can just say it was all the now whites who voted.

true
and we know it
which is why governments are ceaseless in their efforts to make us afraid of others in order we'll rely on them to save us before we kill them. They've admitted this
At the moment, the volcano is rumbling. Governments know this, which is why they have deep luxurious underground bunkers in which to hide when we start chasing them with the rope
In the meantime, the infiltrators are whooping it up. But their time is limited too

The upper class can afford to have many kids but they don't because le ebin cosmopolitan childless lifestyle (they are the REFUGEES WELCOME scum).

The lower class can't afford anything anymore because they have been replaced by foreigners as the pet project of the left.

The middle class is slowly dying, in another few decades there will only be the upper and lower class left.

I have no sympathy with the lower class though, they brought this upon themselves by voting fucking LABOUR for 40 years. They made their bed, now they can lie in it.

That's why I don't work.

>Do you really believe this meme. I didn't know we were still taking statistics seriously after the election. Unless you live in a city the white birthrate is doing fine. I see white couples with 2-4 kids all the time. I'm pretty shure that (((they))) are telling people whites have less kids, whites are a minority so when they start rigging elections they can just say it was all the now whites who voted.

Yes, it's all an illusion. The Spanish on your products is not getter larger, the radio stations are not being replaces by Spanish ones. And middle easterners ARE white. It's all a lie, you really hit the nail on its head today user

He doesn't sound 'unsure' at all
He's correct in what he says
White people are cognizant of what the future holds for their offspring, so limit the number they have, the better to provide for them.
Non whites live for the moment. They have so many kids it matters not to them if half of them end up in prison or dead -- as many of them do

it would hav all worked out for them if they just hadnt been so murderous to the people who gve them everything they have

now it will end with every brown person dead

There is this toxic thing we are taught that having the moral high ground in any situation automatically makes you win by default. I've thought for a long time of "ethical" ways to deal with the problem, but I honestly have not come to any conclusion. Until you find the "morally justifiable" way to cull the invaders you'll have a hard time gaining any support.
The middle ground I'd be willing to settle with is if economic migrants and refugees agreed to sterilize themselves and their children for the privilege of living in a country with better living standards. That would be a PR nightmare though because I'm sure that goes under the UN's definition of genocide.

>they will be fucked.
He's rationalizing, he is unsure,

it's hard proving the obvious to those that are oblivious, they can't see it and don't care. It's really fucking gay

>my 2 anecdotical evidences invalidates nationwide census by state and government agencies

Disassociate + create new collectives that exclude these people. Everything else won't fly in this environment.

>he believes the agencies

Americans live in a fantasy land

NO SHIT?!

>''many nations have tried to incentivize having children, it doesn't work''
>3% tax cut and a $150 coupon for pampers
>meanwhile Ahmad gets $60000+ per year worth of money and services

Don't worry, seeYou've got nothing to worry about. It was a false alarm

We know. Basically, all western govs want Multiculturalism for D&C/Kalergi Plan, so they need to get shut of the natives and increase the number of foreigners as fast as possible

Bump

they are too busy with their life and too tired from overworking to feed their family to think about it.

After work they only turn on tv or propaganda news on net to watch/read how good new neighbor Muhammad can be and how evil whites are.

Oh well, seems like people have to be pushed to the very edge before they would ever realize and react. Posting on this board would not help any normies to realize this, so all you can do is just sit there and watch what happens. Depressing but nothing you can do about it. All you can blame is westerners being too civilized and having high degree of empathy that it is self-destructive. It also has to do with the cuckery of catholicism.

Bumł