Why does this orange asshole keep taking credit for all of OBAMA's accomplishments?

Why does this orange asshole keep taking credit for all of OBAMA's accomplishments?

so its obama because its postive? hes not even in office and u guys keep saying thigns are him? rofl

No president can take full credit for boom/bust markets.

>everything bad that happens in America is drumpfs fault but everything good that happens is because he inherited obama

January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017, 9:00 AM PST and never up 20% not once.. but now hes out of office and its up 20% it was him.. rofl what a joke

>Prez for 7 months.
>Obama

Saga

Because Drumpf can't do anything good on his own, so he spams about what Obama did, and claim it as his.

>OBAMA's accomplishment

HAHAHAHAHAAH

I didn't know that the election was on January 20

sometimes it rains and he cant play golf

>economy goes in 7 years cycle
>Obama takes charge at the start of the 7 year recovery cycle
>lol based obama

Try to understand that one world leader, other than intentionally fucking over the economy, can do very little to hep the economy other than keep the country stable

>Trump has done jack shit for the economy

Blame Bush while Obama is in office, take credit for Trump when Obama is it of office.

>ONIGGER
>FIRST PRESIDENT FACING JAIL TIME IS A NIGGER
HA

>takes office
>removes close to 16 regulations for every new one he implements on businesses
>stock market goes up as faith in investments and business rises

How is this not to his credit?

This. Not even the great depression was due to anything Hoover did wrong at the time. And yet idiots like OP blamed him for it.

Hoover made the mistake of not being seen to do something.

FDR just did some bullshit hole digging/hole filling jobs to make him look busy as hell then WW2 saved the economy.

Just because Obama left a steaming pile of shit on the U.S does not mean Obama should get the credit when trump cleans it up

failing to get your own party re-elected now considered an "accomplishment"

>Citation needed

It's up because of consumer confidence

Because he can.

>thinking the markets are anything but reaction to short term events
wew lad

Notice anything?

It was claimed that a trump win would crash our economy.
Regardless of who did what and when, that clearly has not happened.

Democrats are the absolute worst when it comes to economics. Doesnt surprise me you don't understand why under Trump it has increased and instead try to make it seem like Obama did it.

See how it stalled out there for a couple of years? That was the ceiling under Obama.

Also, even when showing that scale of data, you can still see an increase in the slope once Trump took office.

points fingers at Obammy and gets btfo by his own hand

swindlers list

REINCE PRIEBUS
JAMES COMEY
COREY LEWANDOWSKI
CHRIS CHRISTIE
PAUL MANAFORT
MICHAEL FLYNN
SAM NUNBERG
SEAN SPICER

The "doing stuff", "I am going to fix with government" meme probably led to the depression lasting longer.
Similar thing happened with obama. the actual economy stagnated for his first 4 years. Stocks went up but everything else limped along. Ironicly it was winning the 2012 election and cementing Obamacare was when the business community started moving forward.
It was not because they like Obamacare it was that they (at least my group of small/medium business associates) came to the realization that it is not going any where and it was never going to be a "wait 6 months and then expand when this POS is thrown out". So they reluctantly started expanding about a year into Obama's second term. They knew with the mixed congress and president nothing was going to change significant so they planned accordingly.

>i have my head up my ass
UN flag posters are cancer

There was a large increase in trading volume on the day Trump was elected, and it has persisted for 9 months since then.

How do we interpret that? What does a persistent increase in trade volume indicate?

I almost liquidated my portfolio because I was sure trump would win. Good thing I'm a lazy motherfucker and forgot

Retarded liberals think it means Obama did it. People who aren't retarded see it's Trump and mass removal of regulations along with upcoming tax changes.

Thanks to Trump I became a millionaire just by leaving my portfolio alone.

See Obama's sickly economic growth...lowest of any president.

If you say his name 3 times he will be summoned

OBAMALEAF
OBAMALEAF
OBAMALEAF

>Orange is the new black

nigger president was a failure

>Hey, Obama did this! Whys he taking credit!?
>Hey, Obama didn't cause Obamacare to fail. That was Trump!

Pick one, or none

No, that was the run-up to the election. The volatility was caused by uncertainty since Trump was fagging up the system so hard. Once Trump got elected, the big businesses that that index tracks realized that they'd be getting huge tax cuts for their rich asses and everything would be fine.

thats a huge fucking bubble and im sure trump knows it.

good things happen under Trump
>Schtrumpf is taking credit for Obama's work!

bad things happen under Trump
>Haha Schtrumpf can't do anything

I don't think Obama's fiscal year technically ends until like November or something

bubbles dont inflate from deregulation. Consumer faith is strong atm, and business is coming back. Its shakey, but it isn't a full on bubble atm

It means shit is about to hit the fan once people realize Trump can't pass legislation

I think when the boom starts the day after getting elected you can take quite a bit of credit

because it's the ultimate cuckold - so obama should be enjoying it.