*sips tea*

Lmao dumbass white people

pakistan is middle east inbred fucktard
>inb4 some retard doesn't know that ME is in Asia

This is like brits calling pakistanis "asian", you people know damn well thats not what comes to mind you say the word asian

>be knowing

>Mahwish Isdeadkebabs

Who cares, they're all the same inbred sandniggers anyways.

>swarthy
>hairy
>hooknosed
>islamic
i.e. sand niggers.

why does she talk like a black person, she needs a beating starfurghallah

>Knows every breed of dog
>Doesn/t know the difference between pakistan and ME
Guess whites don't know every breed of dog

White people also know that certain dog species are more intelligent than others.

to what kind of white people is she reffering to? nordics? celts? caucasians? romans? slavic?

Middle Eastern here. Even I cant tell the difference between Pakis and Middle Easterns. Were both smelly shitskins anyway.

Except it literally is for most people from the UK, you mongoloid. This may surprise you: people use English differently in different countries. You think chink, most English people think Paki and that's fine.

Pakistan is beneath dogs.

Not an argument and Why should we care? Can you tell German from Swedish? Irish from English welsh from Slavic? Do you even know how to read a map?

This trigges me

Can't tell what's what when you have thousands of miles of fucking sand

which one is pakistan?

JFC, that's some of the best bantz I have seen in months

were you educated in america ? i an pretty much tell pakis from arabs syrians and usually bangladeshis and pashtuns but ive grown up around them and interected enough to know where the different pheonos come from. sometimes i'm wrong but you only have to look at a map to note that pakis are not arabs.

Pakistan is not in the traditional category of Middle East. When the idea of the MIDDLE EAST was first formed, Pakistan was part of Colonial British India.

"white people be knowing"

Brown people go on and on about us not caring for some shithole in Asia, yet they can't even speak our language with proper grammar. SMFH

Dogs are worth understanding tho.

FTFY

The one next to India, you were the one who decided this definition by the way America.

>implying sandniggers are worth more than animals

DO NOT insult dogs. How come those *things* in middle east and Paki can be thrown into comparison to dogs?
Roach or rats would be appropriate descriptions.

Aleast we are not albino lol.

It's pretty obvious, dogs are more valuable to us.

Hey oh.

That explains why they're all literally retarded. Look at that video of Afghanis trying to do jumping jacks. Absolute 0 coordination of themselves and with others.

Becaulse each dogbreed requies a bit different care, but every shitskin dies by a bullet.

why is a muslim talking like a nig?

doesnt she know the difference between her shade of shitskin and nig shitskin?

Dogs lives are worth more.

>meanwhile white people invented the internet and almost everything else you take advantage of in your day to day life

I don't have an expressed interest in nuking dogs.

Don't lump the Caucasians in with those savages.

there is no difference

disgusting the whole lot

I don't worry what my shit looks like either.

>white people can tell that they wouldn't have made it this far without dogs
>white people care about dogs

meanwhile

>arabs are pompous shit heads
>regularly beat dogs

hmmmm

Of course, you can actually house train dogs, so they make good pets. Pakis and sandniggerroos on the other hand....

That's a map of the 'greater middle-east' as created by the Bush admin.

No one outside of Neo-Cons use that shit.

Depends on the dog, really.

oh shit

Yet all you filthy shits worship lighter skin go figure. I haven't seen a single place on this planet where lighter skin hasn't translated to better social standing. It must suck to have that kind of weight on your shit colored shoulders.

dogs > mudslimes

>why does the sandnigger talk like a regular nigger
>mfw the sandnigger discover it as degenerate as the nigger

What (you) consider to be """proper""" grammer was instituted by white people and thus cannot be applied to people of color. Stop with the grammatic bigotry, sweetie.

This triggers me as well.

No most people in UK do think chink when you say "Asian". They do that on purpose to make it sound like Muslims aren't bad.

The difference is that if dogs fucked off to Pakistan, we would be sad.

>Turkey is Middle East but Afghanistan is not
What.

>be me
>be dumb ameritard
>smart, but know nothing about global politics
>start going on Sup Forums 3 years ago
>watching every happening, every conspiracy
>slowly learn geography
>learn about culture differences between nations
>now knowledgable about the world and geopolitics

ye dumbass white ppl hurr

It's always towards white people, it's almost as if they're seeking white acceptance

I was triggered by this

seems to be a pidgin dog

Ayyyyy

That dog on the right.

>Rapey Indian Muslims
>Explosive Arab Muslims
You can both fuck off

"White people be knowing..." It's like I'm at a 1980's comedy club.

Look at me.

We're the blacks now.

not as bad as be like.

pakistan literacy rate: 57%
middle east literacy rate ≈ 60%

this motherfuvker

That's why you're called "shitskins."

Europe so smol

Dogs matter. Pakistan and the Middle East don't.

>sandnigger comparing themselves to dogs

Poetry.

Muslim ''people'' be knowing every type of explosive but don't know the difference between America and Vermont

The difference is one rapes women as a punishment (Pakistan) and the others use stoning to death

Dogs don't insult and berate me over social media.

No they don't, Asian means Paki to me and everyone I know and the term dates back to the times of Empire. For once it's not a modern PC term and 'Asian' to most people I know holds all the negativity in it that outright saying 'Paki' would.

she right

>implying we care about other races

you all look the same, swarthy

Sand niggers hate doggos. It's all the more reason why we have to appreciate them.

>be knowing
REEEEE stop appropriating black culture

Muslim women know I know every breed of dog but don't know that speaking to me in such a way is haram.

trueeeeeeeee trueeeeee
:100emoji: :100emoji: :cryingemoji: :cryingemoji:

even dog breads are more useful to know about

>Muslims don't know every breed of dog but know the difference between Middle East and Pakistan, two memes

Waste of air

I'm interested what's the difference we should all know about. They're shitskins, inbred and low iq aka muzzies so what more there is I should know about?

This
>Afghanistan is in the middle east
t. Paki

Yeah and it's not easy if you went to public school for half your education and learned antihistory. They're do busy stuffing an agenda into every page that actual real data is lost in the narrative. Still, I find the Middle East to be quite a fascinating clusterfest that's more relevant than ever(attention whores really). Learning about it is beneficial for a good portion of political discussion here and anywhere. Though if we glassed most of it I wouldn't mind

yo, sista, we da minorities, yo

yeah those afghans are total retards. Nobody wants to serve in the western military there. They send retards and drug junkies

>be knowing

Every immigrant group wants to be fucking black, I've seen Indians, Arabs, Mexicans and East Asians do this EXACT shit. It's actually pathetic, this country has no future. If you're white immigrate.

Becuase dogs are worth knowing about.

Half your continent was enslaved by Muslims and you tried to erase your past, where does the root work slave come from? Slav.

History repeats itself albino. get ready to bow down. After we get done with you the blacks and mexicans can have you.

Am I the only one who thinks that threads like these are just set up so either OP or some random user can post a zinger reply? It's getting really tedious at this point.
I don't think it's too far-fetched. Twitter baitposts are a double-layered subversion: drown Sup Forums in shitty threads and pander to the lowest common denominator.

the beatings of the cane stick shall come down on her bare back, inshalla

>puts ham on her mosque
>goes to prison
Fucking white peole!

That really sums up 800,000,000 people on earth blanket poo

You mean

"We is the blacks now"

Sheeeeeeeeit

This.

Some definitions of ME include Pakistan