NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/07/06/trump-criticizes-media-over-alleged-mind-meld-of-17-intelligence-agencies-over-russia-meddling/
archive.is/3HZzt
whitehouse.news/2017-07-05-priority-associated-press-caught-in-fake-news-retracts-false-claim-that-17-intelligence-agencies-agree-on-russian-interference.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well it's been six months already

its been a year

It's been two years.

Ah crap

O fug

It's been 8 years.

>Ed Rogers
>Opinion

trashman.jpg

Doesn't matter. It's a great way throw shit at the POTUS and pressure his team in the White House, constantly forcing them to fight against the accusations instead of working on their insane policies.

It's just a Machiavellian power game. Who gives a shit if it's true. Only thing that matters is the cucking of The Orange One. And looking at his complete lack of wins it looks like everything's going pretty well.

When the Russia thing is over, well just look into his shady dealings in the US, speaking negatively of women and other stupid shit I'm sure he didn't intend to do.

The liberal tears are uma delicia.

Don't worry, sources claim the media has a tape proving collusion with Russia and they say it's just a matter of when it will come out

Perfect. Now trump gets to use the ol 'they threw everything at me and our team and came up empty, wasting YOUR time and YOUR money' using as a campaign slogan to take a supermajority in the Senate...

NOT THIS FAR OUT FROM MID TERMS. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO LAST

17 intelligence agencies have confirmed he's a traitor. SEVENTEEN AGENCIES.

You motherfuckers know he's guilty. Just admit it!

What "intelligence" agencies are these?

There's 17 of them. And they all said Trump rigged the election.

Here's the evidence. Redpill yourself, sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

>17
>not HANDPICKED agents from 3-4
kys

But it was her turn dammit...

(((fake news)))

Ha, are they pretending to defend Sessions now?

This is gonna backfire anytime soon for the rats

And there it is laid bare for all to see

I salute you sir

>flag
>Gwenpool images
>fell for the " 17 intelligence agencies" fake news meme
Wow, really makes you think

Funny how we never saw 17 different statements. I did hear however that you made a statement in another thread that you think he's innocent, so I guess you're BTFO.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/07/06/trump-criticizes-media-over-alleged-mind-meld-of-17-intelligence-agencies-over-russia-meddling/

archive.is/3HZzt

You know that story was pulled a fuck time ago... wasn't 17. kys

Dear ShareBlue- reliable insider sources confirm David Brock has rolled over and told all to the Feds to save his own neck. Do you think he negotiated a deal for you? Hmmmm?

>ctrl+f
>no archive link

Sure has benefited Trump though. This whole Russia bullshit has proven the media to be liars, and totally disorganized the DNC strategy against Trump as they put all their efforts into this failed silent coup attempt. Now the common pleb knows the media is bullshit and the DNC is burning all their political capital on a failed ouster campaign.

Meanwhile fucking Mueller, is now looking into Obama/Clinton aides. Complete and utter political destruction of Trump's enemies is at hand.

Lol has CNN dropped all the Russia shit yet? I don't watch that shit.

NOoOooOooO it wasn't supposed to be like this

when bezos/CIA-backed wapo prints this, it's serious.

yeah, 17 Obama and Bush filled intelligence agencies. Come on now, listen to yourself.

Not at all, neither has MSNBC who ran the most ridiculous hit piece on Kaspersky antivirus lab I've ever seen the other day. Reminded me of some of the news propaganda I remember from the early 1980s as a kid against the Soviet Union. They've committed too many resources to give up now they have to follow this to the bitter end.

retards who cant read

This can't be happeing
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

but there is a price, normies have long grown tired of muh Russia and the Democrats look as bad as the birthers during the Obama presidency, what makes it worse is that the birthers were largely a fringe group of nobodies. The muh Russia crowd
is main stream media and Democrats holding seats in the House and Congress, these people will lose all credibility with
normies and will probably lose more seats in the House and Congress. it's like they want Trump to win a second term.

only 3, 17 is a lie.

> 6 months of no proof and just media talking points

> thanks nord

>these people will lose all credibility with normies
Wishful thinking. CNN and the Democrats have far too much respect to lose it all in just a couple of years.

It would take decades of sustained lies and conspiracy theories for them to lose their trust.

Yeah, produced by Fusion GPS

Starring

crisis actor Shia Labluff as Don Jr.
PUTIN himself
MAGGIE THATCHER AS Trump himself

no! the washington compost cant be saying this! NOOOO

Wrong. AP and NYT issued Statements that this News was false,

whitehouse.news/2017-07-05-priority-associated-press-caught-in-fake-news-retracts-false-claim-that-17-intelligence-agencies-agree-on-russian-interference.html

They will fight to the bitter end because it is a fight to survive

>citing an op-ed by a Trump apologist as news
Sup Forums really is for brainlets

I can not fucking wait until people who actually colluded with Russia are punished and the MSN has to report on it. It's coming.

>well just look into his shady dealings in the US, speaking negatively of women and other stupid shit I'm sure he didn't intend to do.
They already tried that. Turns out no one gave a shit. Russia and Tax returns were the only shit they threw that stuck, and both turned out to be big ol nothing burgers.

How's the Coast Guard's investigation going?

nonsense...if that was true Trump wouldn't be president, they have already lost creditability. Only the out of touch boomers and the delusional still believe the MSM isn't Democrat propaganda.

>The media and political class haven't already been lying for decades
>Their approval ratings aren't already in the gutter
>The democrats haven't been losing in record numbers for the last 8 years

The wall is being built and voter fraud is being investigated. 2nd term basically confirmed.

>the Democrats look as bad as the birthers during the Obama presidency, what makes it worse is that the birthers were largely a fringe group of nobodies.

A birther literally became president

Thats how bad the Democrats fucked up...A birther is president.