Scientists say this is what the average American male will look like by 2050, and it's beautiful

Scientists say this is what the average American male will look like by 2050, and it's beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfNBNLZ-ic
youtu.be/IR__WMtmN90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The average mestizo

ESKEDIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!

We will all be dead by then.
Sleep well.

ZWEI

>Im here for the job interview

Ha! Lil pump is a manlet

not only that but he's shoulderlet loook at those narrow ass shoulders lmao

'scientists' nowadays are female niggers.

>Lil pump
actually knowing who that is

Do you think he does drugs?

ESKEDDIT
S
K
E
D
D
I
T

go back to

Naw

What is this guy thinking?

ESKEEETIIIIIT

lil pump fuck yo sister

damn found that bitch on twitter

ELEMENRY
ELEMENRY
I BE SELLING BRICKS SINCE THE THIRD GRADE
ELEMENRY

ESKEEEDIIIIITTTT

I FUCK THEM CHIN-E LADIEZ

Wait until the crime rates are as dirty as him, it's great.

>guy
>thinking

all skurr no burr. swag!

Liking his music confirms you have adhd and minor autismo

How the fuck do these people even come into existence? Argentina is a complete shithole, but i don't think i've ever seen a sub-human of this caliber come out of this country, whats worse is that i just read this mulatto is 16 years old, 16, what the fuck, literally everything about him is degenerate and disgusting
Is it time for the "Le epic freedum xd" meme to die in the USA?, look what it leads to:
youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o
>Millions of white boys and girls listen to this

W-w-ut is it?

i've been unironically bumping this shit for a couple months now, i'm glad /pl/ has caught on to it

hunnit on ma wris
80 on ma wris

you're lying if you dont think this shit BUMPS, this song goes ham

>Flags
America was a mistake

>2mg

Believe it or not some of us converse with the normies.

>Scientists say this is what the average American male will look like by 2050,

It must be 2050 already.

that is one nasty looking mongrel creature

>16
>More money than you will ever have
>Thousands of young girls making heart eye emojis on his posts, changing their profile picture to a picture of him, begging for D
>Can have fun, fly anywhere at any time, drive a fancy car, fuck any girl he wants

meanwhile, you
>live in a third world shithole
>hater with a small peepee
>no money, no woman, no car
>no taste for based Trap music
>probably gonna starve when SHTF

t. American mongrel

Lmaoing at your life mongrel, i'm fine as hell, pic related

I'm 100% white, try again

you look like you're 5'3 at most you 3rd world manlet

>Millions of white boys and girls listen to this
i don't see any problem, dat shit is absolute fire deadass

>Bartards
>Human

Pick only one.

i'm smarter than you, retard. i'm coming to your country in a few months actually.

That's that shit I don't like.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfNBNLZ-ic

I'm exactly 1,80 meters, (6 feet for any lard addicts that can't understand metric)
Hope you have a lovely time!, where are you going exactly?
>Lolbertarian
Not surprised

Maybe in your generation, but gen y and zyklon are lean af

>I sell crack on pay-pal, just like Obama
Redpilled as fuck

I miss the old meme rap

Exactly my thought when i read it

That guy looks pretty funny lol I would have a cold one with him

He also said "Fuck that pussy nigga John McCain" in a track.

ESKETIT
S
K
E
T
I
T

Looking like a bitch looking like a bitch d rose d rose d rose d rose

>scientists

practically anything that appears on social media with the tag line "scientists say..." or "...claims scientists" is almost guaranteed to be bullshit.

Do you think he is a BASED Mulatto Trump supporter?

>but i don't think i've ever seen a sub-human of this caliber come out of this country
>Argentinian
>talking shit about Hip-Hop
youtu.be/IR__WMtmN90

I DOOO!

GLO GANG

Btw he and smokepurrp where spotted buying fake jewelry

Look at the difference in what they're singing about, at least those niggers are just singing about dancing, plus i haven't seen anything bad from them other than their music
Also
>Defending hip hop

how does Sup Forums even feel about fashion

i feel like an acceptable fashion sense is one of those things that easily separates real men from niggers & cucks

>Also
>>Defending hip hop
You're defending that reggaeton shit or whatever it's called, that's 100 times worse, also Lil Pump makes some sick dance moves on his video and spitting some fire lines at the same, the Argentinian niggers are repeating the same shit over and over and they're not even dancing they're just jumping around and shit.

*at the same time

Reggaeton is cancer, but at least it's not exported to the rest of the world creating a generation of mentally retarded, drug addicted, nigger-loving degenerates, like i said: America was a mistake
Plus the lyrics in rap are WAY more degenerate, i know both languages

Scientists say this is what the average American family will look like by 2050, and it's beautiful

>Reggaeton is cancer, but at least it's not exported to the rest of the world creating a generation of mentally retarded, drug addicted, nigger-loving degenerates
Then how the fuck is that Despacito song #1 in all the charts all over the world, in Rap at least (most of the time) the shit's gotta rhyme in that reggaeton shit they just repeating the exact same shit over and over and over.

I always hope posts like this one aren't serious.

ROPE GANG!

6 foot is more than 1.80, sorry to disappoint. the person on that pic is a big faggot, btw.

That song is bad, but only musically, the lyrics are just about dancing and love, do you want to compare the amount of hiphop songs with the amount of Reggaeton songs to be #1 in the world? What a retard good god

LIKE MY NIGGA DARKO BITCH I ALWAYS KEEP IT ON ME

I made a quick conversion not really thinking about it you are right, whatever, but i am 1,80

>youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o

Holy shit this SLAPS in the whip. Good looks for putting me onto this Argentina.

and a homo, considering you like that queer boy.

Nah he's not a homo, he is my friend, he's just a model, i know him personally, his girl is fine as fuck

they are wrong

average american man will wear skirt and high heels, also he will be a mix between european, african and asian

most probably xze (or how they tell in sweden) will have both penis and breast.

It's just not the fact that is #1 rn, that shit has like +1 billion views on YouTube, there's no Hip-Hop song with over a billion views on YT (Drake is not HH btw) and probably is the same shit with #1s in the world, when has a Hip-Hop song been at #1 in the world for like 10 weeks straight.

>this kid is 16

>he is my friend
you pretended to be him at first, and now he's your friend. sure, buddy. it's obvious you have a crush on him.

>manlet
>in the baby and womens hygiene product section

Seems about right.

I was just fucking around Dutch BOI, why are you so concerned about him?, That's what seems homo to me tbqhwyf

It's just a big hit bro, i doubt it means Reggaeton will now have the impact and relevance that hip hop has

at least he has good taste in blunts it took me years to discover backwoods.

is that even english

>hot
>caterpillar eyebrows
That guy's disgusting. This is hot.

You're the one who thinks he's goodlooking. Why would you have that pic in the first place? No need to deny you're a faggot when it's this obvious, queer.

> i doubt it means Reggaeton will now have the impact and relevance that hip hop has
Reggaeton is definitely the most popular genre in Latin America and Spain, It's also popular among Hispanics in the U.S. it probably has much more relevance than Hip-Hop, at least outside of the U.S.

>white people with dreads

If you're white and like music like that, you are a nigger on the inside which is way more embarrassing.

thats a spic, this is how bad it is in america. Your average american cant tell the difference between a spic and a white person

Lol that's how i can tell you don't really know what you're talking about, only un central America reggaeton is still regular listening music, all young adults and teens are listening to trap these days

This is shitty even as far as trap music goes. You're going to deny you ever listened to this in a few years.

let's just begin with the fact that you're a fucking faggot anyway when you like that music, regardless whether it makes you a nigger or not.

>Being this concerned
user I...
Look saying that guy is good looking doesn't mean you are a homo, it just means you've stated the obvious, i was just fucking around and I said that was me, and then somebody else came along and decided he would spend his time arguing about it (hint, that's you)

I mean I guess you gotta ask what's worse, a faggot or a nigger?

His parents were rich before he became famous I think

I'm not concerned, you're just ridiculous trying to pretend you're not a faggot. You are attracted to a little gay boy, fag.

>eskeddit
>skurr no burr
Where are you guys getting all this swag fag lingo from?