SO NORTH KOREA CAN NUKE YOU

... and you fuckers don't even care!? Thousands of happening shit threads all the time but now that Kim can fuck you big time YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE? Not one single thread?

You amerishits are the most retarded dumbass nation there ever was. Have fun getting nuclearized. Noone will miss you.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/passantino/status/891073913488158720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jokes on you. Florida is not in range so I'm safe.

They could nuke the US but they won't for the same reason Russia doesn't, they're not stupid.

>implying Kim is a rational thinker
... and that's where you're wrong kiddo.

There's at least 6 countries that can nuke me already so why should I be all terrified about the 7th?

If for some reason they nuke my shitty city, at least my suffering will end.

>It hurts to live.

>North Korea nuking the US

Their shit missile will fall into the ocean and their country will turn to ash.

Because Trump is going to put Kim in a corner till he snaps.

What has he done to suggest otherwise? He clearly wants nukes in order to stop an invasion and maintain the status quo of his family rule, pretty smart.

How can that country get anymore isolated? You really think Trump is gonna force China and Russia to completely cut off ties with North Korea?

i live on the east coast so i don't care

You think you know how a man thinks based on how our media portrays him? Objectively think for once in your life

Of course we care, but what can we as individuals do about it?

I've wanted us to go and flatten all of North Korea's nuclear production facilities for years. We should have leveled them after their first test in 2006. The longer we wait the more advanced they become and the more of a threat they become. They're not a joke anymore. We need to glass the gooks, period. end of story.

14,900 nukes in the world, absolutely no one uses them.

God fucking damn it, I just want to see the nukes flying!

>Implying I don't want to be nuked

Fuck you, nigger. I didn't like this gay Earth anyway.

If the US falls, the world will fall. We will bring everyone down with us.

It's cute how you little commie libshits suddenly became warhawks since the election started.

That's where I agree BUT: Trump is not going to accept Kim is a member of the nuclear club. He WILL attempt to initiate a regime change. And that will be the moment some of your big cities suddenly turn to ashes.

100% agree and I don't get why you don't fight for it and just accept the next pearl harbor, 9/11 doomsday is going to happen.

Please nuke us Kim

retard the rage is all the way to the Atlantic. Trump better begin flushing the b2 bombers.

> implying Nk has the balls to do it
> forgetting we have one of the best missile defense in the world
Even though I live in the the west Coast im not concerned at all, plus even if they did it id be fine with la or San Francisco destroyed.

If North Korea went on the offensive they would be militarily and economically destroyed within the time it takes to eat lunch. They're on the verge of economic collapse as it is, the only thing keeping them afloat is their trade with China. China, although NK's closest ally, would not come to their aid if they went on the offensive. The U.S. would threaten China with stiff sanctions or worse if they maintained economic ties during an active conflict, which they wouldn't risk if they knew what's good for them.

North Korea is waving a short stick to a hornet's nest.

North Korean nukes aren't for attacking America.

They're for negotiating a US withdrawal from Korea.

赤化統一 soon.

I'm only worried about an EMP.
Kim throws a nuke he leaves the US wounded but Red pilled as fuck.

He throws anything, and all life in NK ceases.

>Wanting to go to war with a shithole country with nukes

Nahhh, let their inferiority complex push them towards self-destruction.

i hope they're not that stupid.

if north korea nukes us you can be sure it wasnt north korea that does it

It's been decided.Bye guys.

Nah we good homie.

Our only active defense against ICBMs is the Ground Based Midcourse Defense system in Alaska and it has about a 50% success rate.

No, Patriots and THAAD and SM3 are not reliable defenses against ICBMs. It's the tracking and speed that's the problem. ICBM's get up over mach 20, most of our ballistic missile defenses don't reach half that speed, and trying to intercept something that fast is hard

Yes we can hit satellites out of orbit with SM3, but that's because we can calculate exactly where that satellite will be in its orbit because the orbit is stable and predictable. ICBM is not the same thing. We're going to have to rely on the missile's ability to track a target, and that will fail if the missile isn't fast enough.

We have the ability to knock out .. with 50% success rate.. about 30 ICBM's... that's it.

We can't rely on our missile defense systems, if we think Kim Jong is crazy enough to use a nuclear missile against us or South Korea or Japan we need to strike first, hard, and absolutely cripple them for generations.

If they do it they'll get flattened.
I'm not concerned about their nuclear capabilities because they are still too weak and they have too few nukes.
We'd get punched once then we'd wail on them until they're a bloody pulp.

North Korea has a small stockpile of 1940s era technology at best. They can barely launch missiles that'll reach South Korea.

>cripple them for generations
I don't see how you can make them even MORE crippled. They're one of the last places on Earth that deals with full blown starvation from famine because they're completely cut off from modern technology or support systems.

Are you stupid or something? Multiple news outlets and sources have confirmed the new ICBM can fuck you up the ass. Please accept reality.

I want to die

>believing north korea/united states nuclear posturing and theater
kek you need to stop projecting m8

Reminder that this is a slide thread

if best korea nukes the left coast i wont even be mad.... just try for san fran or la... oregon and washington at least have some value as far as land goes

reminder that you are a tinfoil faggot

this is the only legitimate topic right now and you stupid fuck think it's a dversion from something retarded as you e-celeb and internal politics soap opera.

Youre the fucking retard that think anything Will happen

>Russia can nuke US
>China can nuke US
>France can nuke use
Do I need to continue? Just because someone has the capability doesn't mean they will use it. They want nukes to use as a deterrent.

I meant their nuclear capabilities and military.

Fuck off hippie shill. Nuclear war is probably the best thing for the environment, the sooner humanity is wiped out, the better the planet will be in the long run. Stop pretending you care about the Earth because the only reason people like you pretend to care by recycling and eating salad is to extend humanities streak of shitting all over the Earth. This war needs to happen.

>France nuking US
american education everyone

Cuz we have ships that can destroy their gook nuke before it even gets close.
Kek

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS GET ANGRY?

>everybody can nuke us, it's fine
>yeah please just fuck me up the ass

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

>implying they're going to nuke me out in the country hundreds of miles from a major city
>implying I care if they nuke a disgusting niggerfaggot-infested shithole like NYC or southern california

Are people fucking forgetting about AEGIS every single time North Korea and their cardboard nukes come up?
The only way a nuke is getting into the US is if it's dropped by satellite, fired by a metal gear, or detonated within the country.

If the USA ever threatens to abandon their franco-semitic masters, they have a nuclear arsenal in place.
Remember who helped with the independence in the first place? The franco-semites of course.

>what is mutually assured destruction
Kim's a sane guy, he's not gonna launch shit.
Trump however

France has nukes ok yea unlikely but they have them and could use them, and that was the point.

If the fact that you MIGHT be nuked was a reason to be worried or angry, the whole world would hate the USA.

I'm assuming we've developed some missile defense in the last 40 years.

Is this supposed to be a downside? Big cities suck.

> implying the world doesn't

Yu retard, we are COUNTING ON IT. KIM GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND NUKE LA ALREADY

>Kim can fuck you big time
I can go up to some random baby and punch it like a grown man but the consequences is that teh father will probably kill me.

I can go to the store and shoplift but the consequences are too dire

tfw live in one of the only states within striking distance

I hope it does and falls on Jew York.

what's the little gook faggot waiting for???
we're ready to go here
>tiny gook supposed to be new boogeyman
o me laff laff

Iktf
a limited exchange or a coordinated strike on a single agitating nation wouldn't fuck up the world like everybody seems to think, all the testing we did in the 50s and 60s didn't give us a nuclear winter.

rather Joollywood

As long as Kim nukes Commiefornia I will actively advocate against retaliation. He'd be doing us a favor.

>anyone with a nuke could nuke anyone after 1980s
>this specific baby country can now do it in 2017
>OHMAHGEED GUIS Y DUNT YOU CARE ABOUT KOREIAN??????? DAY HAB A NUKE GUIS

I hope jew york and florida get gooked

They can only nuke the east or west coast. They would be doing us a favor if they did. We seriously need to quarantine California.

If they nuke anybody, north Korea will stop existing immediately under nuclear Apocalypse, the lands left to fester In radioactive fire for generations to come
They are pure bark & no bite

except for that they drive the economy.

>can only nuke the west or east coast
>only the coast
are you fucking shitting me? if they can reach the west coast that means the entire country is within range you fucking tard

>Implies we don't want California to be nuked.

and in a month when nothing happens how dumb will you look you liberal nigger faggot. your just a little cry baby who cant seem to fathom limitations in resources demanding less crack headed behavior and more careful usage of said resources

go back to the unemployment line

What is wrong with you?

Why are you such a fucking nihilist?

North Korea is nothing more than a bunch of small-dicked trolls. Until they launch a missile that lands on the continental US, just ignore them.

>and you fuckers don't even care!
Don't give a shit at all. They are absolutely no threat to us, like the libfaggots pitching an endless fit because Trump won: there's nothing they can actually do.

My personal theory about this is that Trump is letting Kim do this due to China being too valuable of a trading partner. He doesn't want to repeat what Bush did and invade another country which "supposedly", have weapons of mass destruction, he's waiting until North Korea actually have such capabilities. Elon Musk is also factoring into this as his plans for robots and shit will be used by the Chinese for cheap labour so they can be a super power like they truly want. Once Kim can accurately hit targets he'll use Musk's robot cheap labour to cut a deal with the Chinese so he can invade them without causing too much of a problem for the USA, South Korea or China.

How much destruction does North Korea end up doing in your hypothesis?

Countries that hated us have been able to nuke us for decades before I was born and while I'm sure they cared, their lives were still more imminent concerns. Even in 1995, after the cold war "supposedly" ended, Russia still almost fired at us. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to care about something I can't do anything about.

Sandusky, Ohio here.

We good.

When NK snaps im pretty sure Japan is the one who should be worried. The rest of us not so much.

twitter.com/passantino/status/891073913488158720

This was fucking close. Gooks will burn next time.

>Implying my city will get nuked out of the hundreds that are far more relevant and closer to North Korea
>Implying we don't have Anti-Ballistic missiles to shoot them down
>Implying it would be that bad to see a degenerate city full of nogs and fags to get vaporized anyway and the happenings that will follow
>Implying we care about what some memeflag poster who is probably Germany, Canada, or Sweden cares of us anyway
Nice memeflag OP, you hiding something? :)

Thats perfect. Everyone knows middle America is best America.
> gets sprinkler and puts it on roof.

I welcome North Korea to bomb California. Hopefully LA or some other largely populated area that is full of leftist faggots.

We have technology that can intercept nukes over the Pacific why should we care? If they do decide to launch then we shoot it down and nuke them ourselves.

>muh latest boogeyman
Stop swallowing bullshit propaganda please. It makes you stupid.

The people aren't falling for the despair and negativity propaganda anymore.

Looks like the enslaver class is about to be btfo.

>YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE?

No I don't. NK will never do it.

Why would I give a fuck only democrats live in urban centers. If they nuke LA, San Francisco or Seattle, the world will be a better place.

Even if its not full, half full would be sufficient. I would imaging the leftist ideology would fall apart under the pressure of reality.

I don't care one tiny bit. In fact, I want it to happen.

There will be a time, when North Korea has talked soo long, that we will actually require you to fire a missile close to the USA, at an appropriate distance where once we shoot it down, we can calculate that you actually can alright North Korea you idiots..

NK already fired a nuke at Adak Island as a show of force. We shot it down from space.

They'll target some shitty monument that was going to get renovated anyway and everyone will act like it was the worst decision ever but it's the move Trump will use to actually rev up support for himself and will get normies to finally realize "fuck, Trump is a great president. I support him." Imagine the patriotism behind 9/11 but times one million. North Korea will strike toward the end of the year and support for Trump to take action will rise. He's using this scenario to secure him a second term, if Trump doesn't act towards the end of the year he's lost it but North Korea won't exist by the time Trump is in his second term in office.

Musk is also secretly working for the Chinese to get them cheap labour in the form of AI, why do you think there is such a push for it in the past five years?

Tfw I live an hour from a big city priority nuke Target.

I kind of want them to nuke us.

There's about 3-4 countries lined with patriot missiles between us and them.
There's MKVs on the West Coast ready to intercept any ICBM reentering the atmosphere.
Multiple aircraft, intelligence agencies, and Satellites on continued surveillance of NK.
>You don't even care...

asdf

Double reminder the "Dragon" has three heads. Zuckerberg is one of them, Musk is another, the third will reveal itself soon.