Stop German Memes

So I've finally visited Germany.
Am currently in München.

>POSTING THROUGH VPN CAUSE.MUH BLOCKED IP RANGE

Everyone I see is either blond-haired girls with blue eyes... Some others with fair hair.

Occasionally, I see a Turkish Döner-maker... But overall males are plae-skinned and with blond or black hair.

Refugees are non-existent and literally irrelevant. All the hype on Sup Forums is bullshit and meme.

I'm from Munich, are you cute? :^)

That's what makes cuckposting so much fun

>visits one city
>THIS IS CERTAINLY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL GERMANY RIGHT GUISE?

Fucking retard.

Bullshit... I'll post pics as soon as I get some... But get some Google street view for fuck's sake.

How good is Sauna?

Yeah, Sup Forums basically hypes up the """invasion""" despite Islam barely making 5% of our populations, and thinks that every person living in a European country is a Muslim.

Little do they realise, the US is like 30(something)% white, and don't bat an eye.

>How good is Sauna?

Sauna is, like, SO good.

>another cucked german subhuman proxyposting bullshit

>Yeah, Sup Forums basically hypes up the """invasion""" despite Islam barely making 5% of our populations, and thinks that every person living in a European country is a Muslim.

>t. Muhammad Muhammad

>evaluating country from within tourist zone
>making broad declaratory statements about demographics of said country

you have to go back

Munich is a SPD-led cesspool.

Visit smaller towns if you want to see the real Bavaria.

No, man... I've been to Germany 6-7 times.
Köln... Bremen...

It is just that the last time I visited was 5-6 years ago.

Sup Forums anticipated dramatic sceneries. Instead, everything is finr

>Bavarias Capital City is not representative

But to be honest, it really depends on the City. I live in Erlangen and our city has almost no crime and barely any shitskins.

But 30 km next to us is Nuremberg wich is full of crime and like 30% filled with Turks, Arabs and Romanians

>No, man... I've been to Germany 6-7 times.

>Köln... Bremen...

>It is just that the last time I visited was 5-6 years ago.
>Sup Forums anticipated dramatic sceneries.
> Instead, everything is finr

Yeah man Koelns great, 1000+ rapefugees dindu nuffin, Sup Forums btfo
Rapefugee/10

>I live in Erlangen

SCHLEICH DI, FRANKENBEIDL

>POSTING THROUGH VPN CAUSE.MUH BLOCKED IP RANGE
street sign with timestamp or this is just Aussie shitposting

und wem ghörscht du an du Grattler?

Such cool flags. German states ftw

picked the safest spot

Munich is probably the best of the big cities. Bavaria is not germany anyway.

1/3 people in Berlin are on welfare, 1/20 people in Bavaria are on welfare.

Munich is too expensive for economic refugees in the long run. However, crime in Bavaria has increased 50% in 2016 alone.

Also I'd like to become an Australian citizen. Marry me.

hmmm when i was in Germany everyone was white but had brown hair and was short and kinda chubby, I looked more Aryan than them as an Amerishart mutt

They also love being BLACKED, a black dude in my platoon had literally 9 German girlfriends that he treated like dogshit and they couldn't get enough

Can only speak for myself. The blonde thing became kind of recessive. Full blonde as a kid, dark brown/blonde with some blonde & red now. At least for me.

>rangeban
Kek
>Germany is pure Aryan
Double kek. Was in Hamburg 6 months ago, Turkish and other shitskins everywhere. White natives had barricaded themselves inside

>Turkish and other shitskins everywhere
>American flag

they didnt have the "dishwater" blonde that you're describing

just dark brown

Yeah right, you're not in München or you wouldn't say that.
Hier wohnen genug Neger und Kanacken...

Even if it might not apply to all of Germany, you are right, we must stop Anti-German memes, Sup Forums must be like back in the days when Poles were no the ones leading us and Germans were seen as allies with Need to be liberated from Cuckism.
That time maybe didn'tz even stop until 2 months ago.

>Lol a turk roach is pretending 0% is better than anything
must be awful not being white and beautiful

Turkroaches....kek.

At least i'm 100% non white
can't say the same thing about you
also you're not wh*Te, you're a MUTT. know the difference.

>can't say the same thing about you
by that i meant "at least i'm 100% something unlike you".

Great now come to Frankfurt. Or Berlin.
>or Hamburg

Und dieses. Der Typ lügt.

>haha your so not white amerifat
>at least I'm 100% Shitskin
I'd rather be a mutt than a slimey turk roach

you mutts are pretty weak when it comes to fights or wars. there's a reason why you lost vietnam, afghanistan, korea and escaped from Iraq like the mutts you are

Yeah always depends where you are at. Sounds more like you were near the french border somewhere. In the mountains of swabia & bavaria you'll find short people with red hair that almost looks artificial. German people as one thing is a meme, still dozens of tribes to this day.

live in a town near Nuremberg, can confirm that.

I'm sorry turk toach. What war have you fought?
Last time i remember you fought white people your empire crumbled apart

Doyçland piçleri Bavyera piçleri Almanya=Scheisse yarrağım gibi memleket :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>t. not tengri worshipper anymore, 100% team islam

>Last time i remember you fought white people your empire crumbled apart

Turkish war of independence
wh*Teoid subhumans got rekt

>building an atomic bomb in Alamogordo, New Mexico

I'm sitting less than a mile from where the first thee atomic bombs were built, and it's not within 200 miles of Alamogordo

Winning against France in war profs nothing, because they suck at war. We rekt them about a thousand times

*teleports behind you*
heh, nothing personal, mon ami

Bremen is not fine, believe me

Visit Berlin and Hamburg though

You dont know anything about history apart from memes if you think france sucks at warfare

>Kike / Shitskin detected

Brown and Dark blonde can be really hard to differentiate m8. I bet you think it's all dark brown when it's not.

>PS I only love White men and I hate what is happening.

5-10% is a lot considering how loud they are, how violent they are willing to be and how much they reproduce, that 5-10% will evolve to 20-30 within 20 years, which isn't really all that long

>All the hype on Sup Forums is bullshit and meme.

Palermo is fucked.
Paris is fucked.
Vienna is well on its way to become fucked (know that first hand).
Berlin is gone.

what would you fucking know about it?

I also like how all of these well known crazy femenists and BLM and all of this disgusting shit originates from america as well.
all of these riots too in baltimore and other nigger shitholes. nah must be european.
seems like american is worse off than sweden.
>b-but muh trump

München is known for being one of the last bastions of white Germany you fucking spastic. I know 2 girls whose families are from there, both are Aryan qt 3.14's.

Check out Berlin.

>München is known for being one of the last bastions of white Germany
pic related refugee camps in germany
hmmm Denken

t. 30% of schoolchildren BME

I was in berlin last year
some old guy had a german flag hanging from his balcony, a nice looky balcony too. shouting at passing immigrants.

Go to Berlin or Hamburg you waste of space.

>München

aren't there more foreigners at nordrhein-westfalen, bremen and hessen (mainly the western, north-western part of germany)?
can any german confirm this?

The argument has always been about the generational impacts you dipshit.

Awesome pic dude...

many such cases

Dude. That station isn't even in Germany...

And to all the German Posters defending Munich:
Are you fucking kidding? Munich is one of the most shitskin infested cities. The area around the main station is literally Damaskus 2.0 and there are more fully veiled "women" tourists from Saud Arabia in one of your shopping streets than in the rest of Germany combined.

Bavaria as a whole might be fine, but Munich is beyond the point of no return.

Good for you you didn't venture in the districts where hundreds of turkish flags are hanging from the balconies. Or those with the gay pride rainbow flags....

post a pic m8