Why does Sup Forums refuse to accept us latinos as americans? if anything were more american than whites

why does Sup Forums refuse to accept us latinos as americans? if anything were more american than whites.

cuz you are brown and you smell like dog shit. You have to go back.

Pol is filled with beaners LARPing as whites so there isn't much hate towards spics unfortunately. Most hate goes towards niggers instead even though they're projected to remain 13% of the population through 2050.

Because you make everything about race. Stop it. People should not get special treatment based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

The merit system should take precedence over race/gender based selection.

back to where? maybe you should go back aswell.

>latinos

Those are Mestizos. Significant difference. You're not Hispanic either, Hispania = Latin word for Spain, 10% of your genetic composition, maybe.

Latino = men of the Holy Roman Empire, those are women, from Mexico, Central or South America.

>Because you make everything about race.
lmao, projecting much?

>to accept us latinos as americans?
Don't you know on continent you're on you dumb pieces of illiterate crap?

>back to where?
Hell is an option on the table.

>if anything were more american than whites.
Um you're wrong, spic!

Because you're hunting us in the streets?

Because you killed my friend?

Because you're perverts?

Because you're murderers?

>were
Your lack of intelligence is a detriment to the human race and you need to be culled

Because they act like niggers. Crime, handout dependency, Democrat voting, and sexual diseases are all common among both niggers and spics.

Because you're only antiracist against whites?

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

latinas are my fucking cryptonite. If my sister didnt already marry an asian/spic mongrel I would take one but I have to make white goyim. Still will probably cheat :)

>back to where ?
>he doesn't even know

HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN BE MORE AMERICAN THAN WHITE?

You were more American. Honey, you never were an American.

Because I have to press 2 for english?

Because you don't all look like that.

you came from the bearing straights from asia, but mutated into ritualistic murderers.

Because you replaced our culture with your own?

Because you replaced our race with your own?

Niggas mad at capitalism. Fucking redneck commies

>Latinos are more American than whites.
I don't get it. Is there a joke I'm missing here?

Are these qt's triplets?
Nah, see I accept you just fine. To be perfectly honest, I'd rather have you than mudslimes or niggers.

But that statement is just fucking delusional. whites built America from nothing, they ARE America. You guys weren't even a significant part of it until we conquered half of Mexishithole.

you criticize my punctuation while not even using a period... nigel please go

This

I'd refugee desu, but afterwards you have to go back.

Good he deserved it. If you are so mad do something about it bitch boy

America is so diverse....there is chinese, indian and blacks LARPing as whites also...

>Pol is filled with beaners LARPing as White European descendants

ftfy

>why does Sup Forums refuse to accept us latinos as americans?
you have to be human first, to be american
animals don't have nationality

by having ancestors that were here before whites knew it existed. inb4 WE

Good

Because you didn't fight for our freedom during the revolutionary war.

you are probably 2nd or 3rd generation US citizen at BEST.

Most whites have been here for 7 generations.

so "going back" means to mexico or south america or central america, since you probably have relatives there, and your grandma is probably from one of those places.

My grandparents had lived 6 generations in the USA.

Fuck off bait beaner. You are a shitty race of short, fat, lazy, hairy mud people and the only thing that allows you to even pass as human is generations of European admixture. You are worthless, and invading our great country is all any of you can try to do because you lack the agency and motivation to fix your own shithole countries. Fuck all the way off

new Aphex Twin video?

You shitskins migrated to the Americas just like the Europeans.
Also this country was founded by and for Europeans, non-whites are not and will never be American.

I bet those are armenian.
Look at those goblin noses

>Crime, handout dependency

You live in a country where most of the white people are peasants, smoking Oxycontin in plywood shacks, crying about the money the government is not giving them.

>why don't you accept us as Americans
>LA RAZA
>LA RAZA
>LA RAZA
>AMERICANS LIVE ON STOLEN LAND
>MEXICAN AND PROUD
Because your people aren't Americans? Speaking purely of Mexicans here, as they are the largest demographic of latino in America. Puerto Ricans are on the border of acceptable.
Your people are so virulently anti-American at times, even among families that have been American citizens for 3 or 4 generations. Not to mention that your people deem themselves the rightful rulers of the entire continent despite having nothing to do with 99% of the native tribes we committed genocide against.

Then tell your beaner brothers to stop waving the mexican flag or whatever irrelevant shithole they're from and speak english. You crossed the border, act like you want to be here or go back to and play poverty ball, AKA soccer.

most whites have no ancestors that took part in the revolution either.

not an argument

Basically this look at all the numbers an they point the white race as being the weakest. They use all that SNAP money with that EBT card. Newpoor

>Puerto Ricans are on the border of acceptable.

Oh god no

>Lack of Culture
>Jealous

I said "border." They're still trash.

too bad less than 1% of beaners look like the ones in your image, get your ass back to mejico

Latinos are classified as white. Look it up. They're just bottom tier

>Puerto Ricans are on the border of acceptable.
Pls explain.

>Coming to Sup Forums for acceptance and validation.

Snowflake detected. I'd rather hear my honkey neighbor make a spic joke that we both laugh at than a stranger telling me how awesome I am. The difference is the stranger is up to something/trying to fuck me/or is a Jew.

If I'm going to racemix, then it'll be with a black girl.

No racemixing we don't need more nonwhites.

Spics are the new Nigger problem, we need to repeal the Hart-Celler act and reinstate white majority immigration to the states. Nonwhites who came here after 1965 have not assimilated. Not to mention cities are becoming dangerous.

Stop putting us on the same tier as fucking Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and Cubans. It's insulting.

>smoking oxycontin
>smoking

WE

because you mexians got low IQ? almost as low as the naggers. Be happy that we allow you to live at all.

Spics had no part whatsoever in the founding of the US.

I love getting fucking blowjobs from hot latina babes, who are you kidding?

Achmed is right. It is possible to smoke oxy, but I don't feel like sourcing it. Too tired with all the DWS news.

America was always meant to me a white majority nation.

>implying every white is a 12th generation anglo
the average nigger is more american than the typical ellis island white.

Because Sup Forums is a bunch of racist pigs, latinos should all move to Europe, we will Accept you
Also Latinos and latinas>mudslims

Who was the majority of America throughout all of its history? I'll give you a hint. It wasn't Mestizos, it was whites.

To the Mexico dum-dum. There wasn't a country until the settlers came, just stone age society, tribes and shit. You didn't have written language, didn't even have a fucking wheel. For all that we know neanderthals could be more advanced than ameridians.

>Americans don't have culture
>culture consists of tacos and whining about how they got bitch-slapped over chimping out over Tejas not wanting to be ruled over by a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics with a volatile government that /LITERALLY LAUNCHED A FULL INVASION TEXAS BECAUSE A GUY GOT DRUNK AND HIS BUDDIES AND HIM OCCUPIED AN ABANDONED FORT/
Glass houses.

Unlike Mexicans, theyactually /want/ to occasionally participate in a better country and contribute to it.

Most Amerindians didn't wear clothes, Neanderthals had armor made out of latter and animal skin. Whites made America into what it is today, they have every right to stay the majority.

Puerto Rican's are utter Niggers, they're just as Barbaic and welfare using.

This has some accuracy. Plantation owners had sex with slaves who's offspring would either be discarded or born to be house slaves.

Honest answer, its because latinos shit things up literally. I worked at a campground for years and u could always tell which sites were latino familys, trash everywhere, broken glass rotting food left out. U spics are an environmental hazard

Whites were always the majority of this country, Mestizos weren't. They shouldn't even pour here at all. We should reinstating the 1924 immigration act and limit immigration access to European and Anglo nations.

so much of this. those subhuman brown spics weren't even 0.1% of the population while blacks were 20%. now blacks are going to remain at 13% of the population for the next 50 years while spics are going to become 50% of the population.

spics don't even speak english and it's going to turn america into a country where spanish is the only language spoken by like 30% of it. anybody who thinks a country like this can work somehow needs to get euthanized.

spics are going to destroy america, but since Sup Forums is filled with beaners they try and misdirect all the hate towards blacks and even asians. all the spics on Sup Forums love to spam asian hate threads even though asians are literally the only ethnic group in the world not directly destroying white civilization

cant go back to 1940s mexico, doesnt exist anymore.
it was amerindians. history doesnt start in 1492.
nice anecdote

>they have every right to stay the majority

They are not breeding quickly enough. If people do not want to lead, they cannot be forced to. US whites are in recession on merit, they are too old and fat.

The future of the American continent belongs to the Latins. It just does. There are no more povertous Europeans to import to the US to keep the economy growing.

True, you're more American than Jefferson et al
kek

Aztecs had pyramids, wheel carts, brick, a market economy, etc.. They had a huge city built upon a river with some form of primitive structural engineering going for it, math and even some astronomy. Fuck out of here europoor faggot we really waz kangz.

Then risk genetic defects like in the British islands. Thousands of years of inbreeding leads to physical and mental defects. Weak men allow Invaders to take over and you have the current state of Europe. I vote we only accept mestizo women for breeding purposes.

>There are no more povertous Europeans to import to the US to keep the economy growing.
kek, typical bong who gets his history from simpleton memes

Puerto Ricans are the niggers of hispanics who all vote lefty. They have zero redeeming qualities.

you subhuman spics didn't even have a language let alone a claim on land. not to mention you subhumans never had anything to do with america. you shitstains weren't even .5% of the population in 1900. you scum only came here to get money and be a leech. fuck off you shitstain subhuman spic. you'll never steal the white mans achievements or country.

the only thing you stupid spics will do is destroy america because you're subhumans and once there's too many of you it will collapse

lmao. youre deranged.

Chill.

Macro Peak Beaner

Based Hispanics! Only 30% nonwhite! They're more american than Washington!

look at those cuties. me like.

I have to press 2 for English

I'm pretty sure Pre-1965 America didn't have inbreeding problems, why would it if we allowed mostly European immigration? Plus there have been more important Inbred people throughout history then Latin American Mestizos.

The Hispanic birth rate is already dropping. Cut third world immigration and Birthright citizenship and it would be the fine nail in the coffin.

I am more American than any Anglo, my mestizo brothers don't let the white man and jews tell you otherwise. This is our rightful land and if they don't want to be around us they can fuck off back to their shit island.

If anyone here is a leech its you piece of fuck, I didn't ask for your starving, poor fuck family to come here but I welcomed them either way.

Latina women are great. But truth is the spic infestation is the biggest threat to future of the country.

>entire south american continent and large part of the north american continent
>no achievements in human history. no culture. no language. no civilization
you're as low as niggers. niggers actually existed in america for a long time though while you subhuman spics are trash that has only come within the last hundred years.

Because you aren't Americans

Amerindians and Mestizos are more nigger-ish then Niggers. White immigration and cutting off migration from your lands will finish you.