Bieber cancels tour over religion

Justin Bieberg just came out as a christian fundamentalist

Is he

dare I say it

.../ourguy/ ?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4731428/Justin-Bieber-cancels-tour-spiritual-awakening.html

Fuck off norway

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RkbGV
nytimes.com/2017/06/12/world/europe/norway-veil-burqa-schools.html?rref=collection/timestopic/Norway&action=click&contentCollection=world®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=4&pgtype=collection
archive.is/hFGzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christian renaissance incoming fuckers

Sorry mate, but now that's primo record label bull shit for maximum damage control.
Holy fuck.

checking fake news....

archive.is/RkbGV
eh... only rumor and speculation. I'll keep my reasons for hating him

Well fuck you to i cant wait for my norge negro to archive your bitchass

www.nytimes.com/2017/07/29/us/politics/norway-sucks-dick/

Hath he forsaken us?
nytimes.com/2017/06/12/world/europe/norway-veil-burqa-schools.html?rref=collection/timestopic/Norway&action=click&contentCollection=world®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=4&pgtype=collection

I still love you.

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/hFGzw

NORWAY LIVES AND MARCHES ON

are we seriously having a thread about justin bieber?

Actually it's you I love.

Typical. Limpwristed homosexual cuck goes full Christcuck. Fits very well.

Would you rather have a thread about srebrenica?

If he does become a Christian it's a net positive, any move away form degeneracy is good.

With the proper interpretation, christianity is a great force of uncuckening

It would be wonderful if someone could encourage Gen Z to find God and move away from degeneracy. But the hillsong church that Bieber is affiliated with is nothing more than a leftist cult that makes a mockery out of God. And the pastor, Carl Lenz, is a false prophet so this is probably some scheme by one or both parties to capitalize on Bieber's notoriety to push some sinister leftist agenda under godly pretenses and cash in on the process.
Bieber is walking hand and hand with satan.

If this fucker becomes some sort of leader in worship in the Kingdom, I'm just going to convert to Satanism.

See ya'll on /x/!

>It would be wonderful if someone could encourage Gen Z to find God and move away from degeneracy
In the beginning was the Room. And the Room was with Chaos. Clean your Room.

so you are a belieber?

In the cultural superiority of christendom, yes