Hamburg attack

There was an attack today in Hamburg by someone with "psychological" issues.

Members of the public shouted at the man in Arabic to drop the knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iizAbDJTdU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXitCV__wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what his ethnic/religious background were. Hm. was he an ethnic German Christian? Or perhaps a Pagan? Maybe an Atheist?

the media suppressed it until a police spokesman said "He was known as an Islamist"

Oh no, how shocking. I'm speechless. This never happens.

They admitted there were reports he was yelling "Allah Akbar" which should have given it away

They always try to hide the race and religion.
Its done so much its starting to have the opposite effect. The same as when they shoehorn a character or presenter into a story, you kinda think hold on what’s going on here

an assimilator? send that beautiful woman to america. we got plenty of room for freedom-loving patriots.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXitCV__wQ

> 26 yo goes into supermarket with machete
> yells those famous words
> people start fleeing
> the elderly who are too slow get machetes in the back, neck and head
> old people who built that country and should be enjoying their retirement are hacked at by a piece if shit who walked in at that Fotze Merkel's request
> Germans say its not his fault he did this, he needs help

No one cares when this happens in Germany anymore. Its what the people wanted.

And when it does happen, the police, the public, the government go out of their way to deny the real motives. Or they'll make excuses for the killers saying 'we caused this for not accommodating this poor man. We didn't help him enough'

Germany can go fuck itself.

its that generation that let it happen. Nobody in Europe cares when this happens.
everyone is self hating of their culture and their own identity.

Perversely its because everyone is living such insular lives that this will keep happening

Its fascinating to watch from the other side of the world. I hope countries like mine are learning from the mistakes that Germany and Sweden have made.

Just part and parcel. I lost hope for an "awakening" long ago. The majority of whites will never wake up. They will defend theyre very enemies until the death. They are the lost generations. They are so entirely brainwashed that they are ill. No right minded person would wish death upon they're own people. All we can do is ride the tiger. Build small white villiages in the woods. Wait for the end. Then. We fight.

Coulter's Law

Not people like Gareth "more muzzies" Morgan mate. He wants anothe 3000 per year

Saw it on BBC news site but not mentioned anywhere else, quite surprising really as the BBC usually like to bury this shit

And the Greens want 5000.

Good thing is neither of those parties will ever form a government. For every far purple haired lesbian in Wellington there are 1,000 normies who aren't buying that bullshit.

I hope you're right mate. With all the "Materea is so brace" stories in the news, I've found it really hard to tell.

I'm split between Act and Grandpa Winnie, you are you voting for?

Turei is only popular with maori beneficiaries and sjws. They will make a lot of noise on fb and twitter but are mostly too retarded to vote. Everyday people are disgusted by her, but they are too busy working to spend all day on social media to explain why.

And I'm exactly the same as you. ACT / NZF for party vote. Will probably decide on the day.

They are right Islam is a mental disorder.

he was definitely an ASIAN BUDDHIST MONK, nothing to see here, definitely ASIAN.

I have family in Aus. They are getting it. You are lucky in NZ that you are on such a big islands with a small population. From what I can tell you already have coming problems.

I used to think NZ was an escape hole, but you will have to follow where we are going. There will be nowhere left to run

That's true.

Its terrible to say but I kinda wish yesterdays terror plot in Sydney wasn't stopped. A commercial airliner shot down would have woken a lot more normies.

Amazing that even this incident is barely being reported in NZ/Australian media. Shit, even pol hasn't touched it.

Its like a lot of people want a proper happening to wake society up, which of course is insane.

We are already at a point where there is no society.
There was a riot up the road from me last night (in dalston, check it out), people are telling my family members to join it. Everything is broken

Yeah I saw that
> drug dealer dies swallowing his own stash

Great you would think people would be happy- one less maggot on the streets. But no, reading the comments section of the guardian apparently its caused by the Tories, housing inequality and police targeting the youfs.

Like we care anymore. Those Eurofags that want refugees deserve this to happen to them at this point.

the rhetoric is the complete opposite, like this is a good guy who has been killed by police brutality.

Our local MP said the anger is justified. The bigger problems seems to be not the hate form other groups but self white hate

But the majority don’t want it, its being imposed on us. Even the eastern European countries who don’t want it will have it eventually