>Conservashits will defend this shit

Foreigners are not my problem

RETHUGLIKKKANS BTFO

Sandniggers are not humans

One involves ripping a baby out of the womb the other is putting a baby at risk so you can leach off the west.

He was safe in a refugee camp in Turkey, why did he die and wash ashore in Greece?

Not every life is precious.

kek'd

His fathertried to go to Europe for free stuff, got his kid killed and (((they))) used his death to make me feel guilty about that. I didn't want this child dead, his own father is the sole responsible for his death and I should not pay the toll for his parent's foolish desire to get free healthcare and other things from us.

LOL

>Libtards will defend this shit

clearly the parents fault for taking him out of his home!

should have stayed home and wait for the wellfare-cheque there!

>Parents abort baby by which it will surely die

EVIL PARENTS!

>Parents bring baby with them on a voyage across the Mediterranean sea by which it will surely die

EVIL PARENTS!

Of course I care about that kid. But he needed to go to the U.S. Not Europe. I know that sounds really mean, but if I had the choice of him dying and not getting to Europe and him living and getting to Europe, of course I'd want him to live. Jesus. I have compassion.

It's not my problem because he's fucking dead.

I can feel their smug superiority transcend time and space

>abortion baby
>it's the responsibility of the parents to keep it alive as they created it

>kid washing up because parents decided to get gibs
>it's the responsibility of the parents to keep it alive as they created it

Oh look, it's fucking nothing!

If it was up to me the mother of the child on the right would've been sterilized and he never would've been born. Get fucked.

Easy, the kid went there on his own volition, breaking the law in the process.

You're right, dixie-user. It's time the CIA ends its proxy war funding islamic terrorists in Syria.

Fitting for some mentally undeveloped children. Relate it to a nursery rhyme.

wtf I hate babies now

anyone got the one with the little girl with the solar blanket or whatever over her? I forgot which attack it was.

I think it was in Nice

that graph is nauseating for some reason

Fpbp

>every life is precious
I simply just want whores and sluts to suffer through pregnancies THEY got themselves into.

I don't give a fuck about the kid itself.

>Libshits will defend this

Strawman

Fake News! Propaganda!

There are pics showing they moved the body for better pics.

They can abort as long as they are not from my country. Similarly they can drown as long as they are not from my country. Internationalist rats btfo

No Rapefugees!

Every human life is precious
thing on right is not human, therefore I don't give 2 shits and a rat's ass

Mudslimes are subhumans and have less value than cows.

>the nigger in the back with the striped shirt looks like some random hobo that passed out.

we don't want everyone to be a muslim

>liberals will defend this shit

this

You know, it's possible that she was independently carried by three different men during the same incident.

Crazy, I know, Occam's Razor obviously dictates that she was dressed the same during three different staged incidents and carried by one man during each staged incident.

yes it was niece, don't have it saved though

nice*

Holy kek

Only white and Japanese babies are precious. Abort the rest.

what race is it.jpg

I know, right? Neither one is my problem

t. libertarian

Letting in invaders comprised of 95% fighting age males loses more lives than it saves

Every time people try to show a hypocrisy, it's shit. Like the weird idea that you can't be pro-life and pro-death penalty. In this case, most would agree that the death of the child is tragic--but it is the fault of his own family, not the West.

they care more about foreigners than their own children

Show the pic of the mutilated little girl.

Right wing hates men and women and fags so when women have babby they want control. When it's born it becomes a fale or a female or a fag so they fuck off

*male
Fuck T9. FUCK OFF T9!

Found it. Fell your blood boil Swede cucks.

What? They'd never do that.

>Why not kill both?
Probably a nigger embryo anyway.

Omg, they flaunt their weakness so blatantly. I don't know if I could hold back from just stomping the back of their necks. I could probably get like 4-6 kills before anyone even tries to stop me.

Their weakness offends me. The west has no place for willing slaves.

goddamnit, thats horrible

Nice. But this is a slide thred.

GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Liberals welcoming refugees are the reason that kid was put in a boat in the first place.

She died so young. I never got to fuck her. Fucking sand niggers.

Isis is yiddish trump has a beautiful aipac baby. Syrian wars put brownies here for Booby Blowsandyahoo

But that baby wouldn't have died if his selfish parents didn't put his life on the line so they could live off the backs of someone else in a country they have no business in.

its a brown baby

>politicalhumor
the left CAN meme

Dumb fuck, Conservatives give much more in charity than greedy Liberals.

I don't think every life is precious, I fully support all abortions for blacks, spics, and mudslimes, WE nwed to change the law so minorities on welfare get sterilized

Holy fuck the bible was right on the new generation of fake Christians...Make fun of his parents all you want, but this kid is just a fucking kid, i don't care if he's a muslim. Lets be real he's like what? 5-6 years old? I dont give a fuck about religion at that point.

Lol people preaching morals on pol

lol they make you sick

Planking is so 2009, these people need to get with the times.

Pretty much.

That isn't staged, it was actually a mannequin challenge video to (((raise awareness))). If anything though, it definitely demonstrates that they are fully capable of staging these events.

Context matters.

Women's reproductive rights just leads to slutty irresponsible women.

Allowing unchecked migration leads to lower domestic wages.

Liberal here...I don't care about either. One would have probably grown up to be a felon and the other a jihadi.

JFC
Brutal

And you really believe that?

go bucks

>Women's reproductive rights just leads to slutty irresponsible women.

expansive family planning and birth control availability leads to less crime and poverty. conservatives should support it. "conservatives" who don't are typically not really conservative but christian-nationalists.

i never said every life is precious
only white lives are precious
daily reminder that degenerates arent white

Both are easily preventable.

I wish more leafs were like you

>expansive family planning and birth control availability leads to less crime and poverty.

Yea, because the poor kill their offspring before they are born. I don't get your point.

With abortion and condoms women duck around a lot more, and font think to settle down. It's a fact. If you like demographic decline for the sake of having fewer of the poor around that's your opinion

>>Conservashits will defend this shit
Look at the picture and tell me what you see. I see fake news.

Video of the staged rescues exists. They do multiple takes and pause for almost a minute waiting for 'action'.

You should watch it.

These are legitimately staged photos.

staged picture

its possible the moon is made of cheese

STOP BEING A RETARDED LEAF

that kid was murdered, look at the position of the body any forensics person would tell you that.

Stupid liberals

riiiiiiiiight. the "mannequin challenge"

Here's what really happened. (((They))) can't hide the truth forever.

Lol goodnight whitey.

Liberal media positioned the body for the picture for maximum effect.
>disturbing and exploiting a dead child

Fuck off you cum guzzling faggot.

he probably is
i wouldn't be surprised if he just crashed there, and all the others thought he was trying to "prove" something, so they joined in

If only these wastes of skin would die for real during their die-ins.