76 Genders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR4uyMjUnDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

76 genders and you look like an idiot in all of them

Why do young boys feel like going drag is lifestyle choice all of a sudden?

(((who can tell, I think it will remain a mystery))).

73 reasons to kill myself, you say?

after all these years, i still can't believe adults are having an unironic debate about how many genders there are

unreal

*spinning in grave intensifies*

because summoning aggression and extroverted assertiveness is very difficult for an introvert

instead of stepping up to the plate and facing their beta demons they are starting to choose to hide behind a skirt

76 genders won't save you when immigrants kick you downstairs at the U-bahn

I thought it was 32. I guess it's been updated. Will it ever stop? How far do you think they can keep it going? I mean could they ever get to a point where they're like "yeah there's no more genders. We've identified of all of them. If you claim to be a 1,834th gender you're just a fucking nut."

>adults
Only on paper, user. Only on paper.

Is there a chart for what each one actuall means?
I think most of them are just confusing sexual fetish with gender

thats an xx

This. Has alot to do with single mothers, fucked up hormones, and no proper masculine male role models aswell.

ikr

I don't much think about a Turn-off as a joke anymore.

This is what happened when every kid grew up glued to a video game machine instead of riding bikes and building tree forts.

That looks like a broad in boy drag to me.

Seventy-six genders led the pride parade,
With hundred and ten faggots spreading AIDS,
Followed by sixty-nine dikes, making everyone say, "Yikes!"
So the Führer ordered Zyklon B air raids!

The ones that say there are more than two genders are talking about "gender," which is a social construct. Where as the word "sex" refers to the biological. Its all nomenclature. For example there are two sexes but more than two genders because gender by definition is determined socially. Technically speaking this is correct.

The problem is that the masses arent autistic enough to understand this reframing of the words sex and gender, so everyone just goes "omg gender isnt real?! See?! All you white males! Theres no difference between men and women."

But of course this is retarded, men have dick and sperm, women have vagina and egg. Everything in between is a biological deformation. Could this biological deformation one day lead to a third sex? Fuck if i know...

> Could this biological deformation one day lead to a third sex?
it won't as three-gender society is inferior to two-gender one, biologically speaking. The natural selection will do its job eventually.

Considering the billions of years of evidence we have on natural selection has resulted in two sexes, i would have to concur. ^_^

what
what are the three genders?

As ugly as that bitch is she does have a nice ass.

>ONLY 76
Reeeeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=sR4uyMjUnDI

wkuk was the shit

you're not wrong lol she's pretty thicc.
would smash if paper bag over her head.

That haircut is disgusting though.

paper bag my man.
or a wig or some shit idk just not that fucking dumbass haircut i'd still smash that with the power of 1000 suns.

>omitting demivixenkin-omnisexual

Literally being raped right now

CUM FOR THE CUM GOD!

Isn't that a guy?

nope, she's biological female. indentifies as non-binary or some shit.

Didn't she uncuck herself at one point and admit to it just being a phase?

fuck niggers

>Gender is a social construct
>construct 74 more gender

i dont understand

i came

32 is really 64 because some people only identify as not one of 32.
So, Not Males (NM's) have no specific gender identity other than not being male
That makes 64

>australian male

There are only one gender.
The human gender.

kek