Brit/pol/ - Coronation edition

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Sadiq Khan: 'I'm not sure what Donald Trump's beef is with me'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/29/sadiq-khan-not-sure-what-donald-trump-beef-with-me
archive.is/MEqyi

>Rape^2 in Witton railway station, Birmingham
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633414/rape-birmingham-police-cctv-two-men-girl-14
archive.is/3DJNK

>Paisley, Tebbit and Trimble all savage idea of Brexit border in the sea
newsletter.co.uk/news/business/paisley-tebbit-and-trimble-all-savage-idea-of-brexit-border-in-the-sea-1-8078800
archive.is/X7HFV

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>UK festival is allowing people to test the purity of their cocaine and ecstasy
metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/uk-festival-is-allowing-people-to-test-the-purity-of-their-cocaine-and-ecstasy-6814721/
archive.is/ybEcd

>(((PJW))) gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
archive.is/95TIE

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Db_5F7uxt4
strawpoll.me/13568149/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40764355
youtube.com/watch?v=2xgHi-hXAFk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ku4SBJYraM
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217504/Are-old-spoon-Woman-asked-ID-buying-teaspoons-Tesco.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>walking around oxford yesterday
>see peter hitchens on a bridge over a river
>obviously just waiting for some friends and enjoying the view
>I have a copy of abolition of britain in my backpack
>perfect opportunity to introduce myself
>walk up, thinking I'll be funny and say slightly too loudly in retrospect "don't jump peter, britain might be lost but you can save yourself"
>people around us are looking
>he looks pissed off
>"I was just kidding, sorry, I'm a big fan of your work, can you sign this book?"
>produce the book from my backpack and give it to him, he still looks pissed off
>he holds the book begrudgingly while I look around for a pen in my backpack
>find one after an awkwardly long amount of time
>get him to sign it
>try to strike up conversation, "I'm really excited about your new book, how far are you going to go in it?"
>"what do you mean?" he responds
>"well you know what I mean, you've been researching churchill and who and what motivated him" (it's important to note that while saying "motivated" I did the air quotes gesture 3 times)
>"I'm sorry I have no idea what you are talking about" He responds
>I say in a hushed tone while smiling, but loud enough so that he can hear me "well, I would say who motivated him to join the war but I don't want to be accused of being anti-semitic"
>hear him say "oh for crying out loud"
>he walks away
>feel pretty dejected
>on the bus on the way back home I accidentally left my backpack on there and when I phoned up the bus company they said they would get the driver to check but they just phoned back and said they found nothing

So how was your day?

>flag
Sorry.

Where now are the navy and the Empire? Where is the anthem that was playing?

They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;

The days have gone down in England, behind the hills into shadow.

How did it come to this?

Never stop trying to win brit/pol/
If you stop trying then (((they))) win

Is Four Lions a redpilled film? Is Chris Morris (dare I say it) one of the only comedians who's not a bluepilled liberal arse? Is that why he's been so quiet recently?

>miserable misanthrope turns out to to be just as you expected
This is why it's bad to meet your heroes.

It wasn't afraid to make jokes about things that aren't usually joked about, it was funny, made fun of Muslims and it didn't make the perpetrators look like isolated members of the community.

>wants autograph from a religitard
kys

How much of this is actually true?

Squat-jogs, yeah?

As wonderful as peter is if you want to read about churchill david irving is the man either his book (free dl from his site now) or this talk on it

youtu.be/_Db_5F7uxt4

Irving was a personal friend of his brother christopher as it happens.

>unconscious bias and micro-inequalities

Literally made up terms.

strawpoll.me/13568149/

Fat Holly or Thin Holly

Also why is news so slow at the moment?

Tomorrow's Times is leading with
>150 jihadis and criminals have been stripped of British citizenship.

All words are made up though innit

I want thiccposters to fuck off.

lads, should I get my eyes lasered before joining the navy? If I get it done it will push back my application a year and a bit, not sure if i'd be better to just join and get it done once i'm in

lol, just fucking lol

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40764355

niggers btfo

this is how white men commit crime, professional.

Depends, does your current prescription meet the standards?

I had to laser mine before I applied, my 12 month wait was up in May.

Would the Navy cover the costs, if you waited?

yeah well within, i'm -3.5 in both eyes, fucks me over a bit more since the minimum age becomes 22 - i'm a couple months off 21. How are you getting on with your application?

Great news, so now they're stateless? Now what happens to them?

nah the guy on the phone was pretty clear that they don't endorse it on any level

>Shettlestons
Surprised they didn't send the SAS to top up an atm there.

>Stealing 10 k via an armed robbery
>professional
Pick one faggot. Would have made more money breaking down and selling in parts his Hyundai getaway car

May as well just apply now, probably worth finding out if they'll kick off or not if you try and get them lasered while you're in though.

I'm just waiting on my medical in a couple of weeks. Shitting myself about my PFT though, I hate running so much, I'm joining the Navy not the fucking Army.

>I hate running so much, I'm joining the Navy not the fucking Army

Running as a test of physical fitness is a terrible meme, especially in a branch where you do zero running while in service.

I'll have a think and see if the guys at the AFCO can be a bit more helpful. What's your timed run sitting at? Suppose I should also ask - rating or officer?

Weeds out fat fucks who can't jog for 5 minutes without collapsing in a pool of vomit though.

It just means Isis needs reinforcements , don't worry once they are done raping the blonde out of yazidis I'm sure they'll hop on a dingy and rub onions on there eyes to get back in

The term "micro-inequalities" should never enter the consciousness of any member of the armed forces, ever

Prior to reforms in the 1950s, if one robber killed a person in the process of carrying out a crime, he and all of his accomplices would hang. Thus, robbers would pat each other down before robberies to ensure that none of them had guns.

This news story is yet another example of the great successes of unwanted, elite-driven social reforms.

Officer.

Run is sitting at about 13 mins right now because I got lazy and stopped running for a few months. Even that's a miracle for someone who used to be 18st though.

>Weeds out fat fucks

You could easily do a strength/endurance test and use your eyes to determine if some cunt is too fat to serve on a ship. Plus if you are a fat fuck you shouldn't be applying for the services anyway.

Yeah but you might end up killing one innocent person with death penalties.

It's not just a test of physical fitness, if you can't be arsed to endure running long distances you can't very well be expected to perform the long, boring and exhausting duties you will be assigned in the Navy.

>if one robber killed a person in the process of carrying out a crime, he and all of his accomplices would hang

>Let him have it
youtube.com/watch?v=2xgHi-hXAFk

So I was wondering, how many other British people have encountered "non binary" people? I would have though they were super rare but I've met 3 people who insist on being referred to as "they", and I don't even meet that many new people.
So is this becoming a thing in Britain or am I just getting involved with weirdos?

Mercifully, God will save their souls.

Ihujhuhhj

Look lad I made a word it means when a nasty white man has the balls to breathe, vile racist

More good Peter Hitchens bits
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ku4SBJYraM

>one innocent person versus thousands of murderers

Lad...

A bad justice system will obviously have a few people slip through the cracks but I'd rather have murderers hang.

What if that one person was you. You wouldn't be thinking the same.

A couple, but that's because I'm at uni, and going to a gay bar a couple of times doesn't help

They are rare though, even in the hotbed of degeneracy that is my uni

Weak argument mate.

I want murderers to hang and not be taken care of in state funded prisons.

Couple of weeks flat out and you should have those two minutes shaved off no problem. I was looking to go for Officer as well, I suspect I will end up summoning you at some point to see how you're getting on. Best of luck lad.

>Literally the opposite of Blackstone's ratio
The absolute state

Make them live the rest of their earthly lives in solitary confinement then.

One, although she was she when I knew her.
Then she went off to uni.

>University pension schemes now have a £17.5 billion deficit

When will this 18 = adult meme end?

British """adults""" are some of the most immature and irresponsible people ALIVE. You're a young person when you turn 15, then it's another 10 years until you become an adult. That's the way it should be.

Raise the voting age to 25.

Race war when?

Blackstone's ratio is merely a statement of preference, it's not exactly stone-tablet material.

What if, for every one innocent that is executed, 100 murders are deterred?

Thus, I could say that I am 100 times less likely to be illegitimately killed with the death penalty in place than without it. A simple hedonic calculus would indicate my preference.

I do not endorse or associate with the White Nationalist movement(s).

Yeah that's the plan really. It only gets worse at Dartmouth anyway during militarisation, thanks to the Navy being able to use Marines as PT instructors. Good luck to you to.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA

>"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer"

Ah didn't know this, I still think the death penalty should be brought back. The low chance of an innocent being hanged doesn't justify abolishing it.

Just had my monthly shower lads

>The magic age where you're rational enough to vote
What happens? Does the political consciousness fairy come to your house at night?

Oh look, a pretentious Brit crying on a Indonesian cartoon forum about "muh death penalty".

Seriously tho, why don't you get off the internet because you sound mad as fuck right now. I'm sure your wife would want you to prepare Mohammad so he can have a 3some with her and your 12 year old daughter.

If you're a good little cuck, I'm sure he'd be willing to allow you to sit in the corner and masturbate.

p.s. How could your people ever let your country come to this:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217504/Are-old-spoon-Woman-asked-ID-buying-teaspoons-Tesco.html

Or is every single UK male castrated from birth?

I totally believe you 100%

But then you are knowingly killing 1 innocent person for every 100.

It is still just as bad as killing 1 innocent person.

Got a visit from the fuzz?

Don't spend it all in one place mate.

Time to increase fees. How does 18 grand a year sound?

Glass houses and stones, Hanz.

At least we're leaving you lot behind.

There's a stark difference between an 18 year old and a 25 year old.

An 18 year old is fresh out of secondary school (most likely) and most don't have much life experience or political knowledge. As you grow older you become more conservative both economically and socially as you notice the bullshit of left-wing Y O O F politics peddled by Labour, ergo 25 is a mature age to vote.

The thing is, with everything up to death penalty you can actually make amends for miscarriages of justice. I'd be open to bringing it back with strict guidelines for sentencing, so that it's only used for cases where it was absolutely incontrovertible that they were guilty (i.e. recordings of the event, admissible confession, caught in the act), but only with those incredibly strict guidelines to avoid it being given wrongly.

Should we forbid ambulances from driving over the speed limit because they occasionally cause deaths doing so?

No, because they obviously save far, far more people than they kill! The principle here is the same.

There is no best age to vote

Democracy is a sham, it's mob rule

>Should we forbid ambulances from driving over the speed limit because they occasionally cause deaths doing so?
False equivalence.

No it is not.

>tfw you have Spheksophobia and you went to the bathroom and heard a buzz and a flying shape near you
>scream and back out of the room and slam the door shut and line the bottom with a towel so nothing can crawl out
>dont know if its a wasp or a fly, too scared to check, now have to wait it out for it to die
>tfw now walking to ASDA to do the toilet

A 25 year old will have just recently come out of university after 3-5 years (which has been well established as a far-left echo chamber) and more often than not struggling to get a job in a hostile market, unable to actually support themselves or even contribute to the state through taxation. Age is a pretty poor qualification for suffrage, conditions such as property ownership or payment of taxes are much better.

The franchise shouldn't be decided by age, it's a poor metric. Maybe taxpayer, property owner etc would be a better franchise.

That way people who don't have any skin in the game have a say in how things are run. I really hope the age doesn't get lowered to 16, it'll be a fucking Labour landslide for all eternity, never mind the millions of chimps they keep importing.

I'm guessing more people are saved from ambulances than the death penalty - far more.

Back when we had the death penalty, less than 25% of homicides resulted in executions. The rest were either pronounced "manslaughter due to reduced culpability", or were allayed by the Home Secretary.

I know this feel. Every summer gets worse.

Has this ever happened?

>Rule, Britannia! Britannia rule the wa-

Lads, why do all girls my age dress like slags?

>skin in the game

If you're a British citizen (let's ignore wogs for now) you have "skin in the game", regardless of economic status.

Because they ARE all slags

Why is life so shit lads?

Why is everything always so fucking shit?

Probably because the vast majority of men are more concerned with putting their end away than with keeping hoes in line.

Poor choice of words then, my mistake.

If you don't pay taxes you have no reason to care how high taxes are or how the money is used distributed, with the exception of desiring more gibs for yourself.

Because you wank too much? I dunno

I just don't bother anymore.