Opinions on Hatreon?

Somebody has made "Hatreon" as an alternative to "Patreon". It's a way for right-wingers to fund their projects or careers.

I am a classical musician and I am thinking about making one. I want to make "right-wing" classical music, because we need a stronger right-wing presence in art to battle leftist dominated culture.

Do you think making a Hatreon account pigeon-holes you as some complete nut-case? Like blacklists you from anything that isn't extreme far-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@paxdickinson/a-gentle-introduction-to-counter-fund-bb0c9d6dd444
archive.is/ZiSd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your best friend would be an ancap Swiss banker or some fucker in the Caymans.

Right winger should fund their ventures through overseas banks that don't care about ideology and answer to no SJW in the USA or Europe.

Singapore? Switzerland? Cayman Islands?

It probably would mark you out as a "purveyor or hate and racism" immediately to any normies but to be frank the only way to beat this is to not care and be open and determined with your beliefs. You can't win catering to them so don't try.

>"right-wing" classical music
Nice scam

That's just impossible though.

Hatreon is the first step to right-wingers financing their own ventures. It's owned by a right-winger and a friend of Sam Hyde.

Now we need a new video platform alternative to YouTube.

We need right-wingers creating more culture so destroy leftism. This is how we do it.

The right wing Patreon has to have a sterile name like Humanture... Human + Venture.

When someone needs to bitch at them for funding someone they don't like they gotta talk to some banker that tells them to fuck off and suck their cock.

>right wing classical music
You mean... classical music?

How is that a scam?

My only problem is that I don't want to be blacklisted from the job market. None of my content will be "hateful", it's just classical music based on right-wing themes with right-wingish titles.

Maybe like nationalistic themes and stuff, but simply having a Hatreon account when employers look me up might lump me in with "extreme hate-group" types in the minds of normies.

This isn't a legit or serious venture. He called it "Hatreon."

He needs to call it Lovetreon or something like Icicle.

>You mean...classical music?
Maybe 200 years ago.

All of today's classical muisicians are extreme liberals. Many of my favorite modern composers are like fucking left-wing activists

Hatreon is a very bad name, it needs to be changed.. but yes, we should lift-up our own, we need to have a larger voice, so I'm all up for a Alt-right funding service.

Sam Hyde already has $500 in donations and Richard Spencer just opened up an account.

I think Hatreon is a pretty good title. Has a good edgy sense of humor.

Never heard of it. Sounds like it's outJewing the Jew by playing the Jew's own game against themselves, so I'm for it.

Then why not just use regular patreon, no-one is going to know the theme of your music without lyrics and the impact will be even greater when people learn the music they like is actually made by someone with right wing views, yet they still liked it.

I'm surprised someone hasn't done this awhile ago already. Good idea though.

I thought that right-wingers would be more excited to donate to a musician who is openly right-wing and aggressively wants to cultivate right-wing culture.

But yeah I think maybe putting my name on Hatreon might cause more damage than profit in the long-run, especially if Alt-right politics ends up being a dying ideology in a couple years.

Needs a better name. Copying the other company's name lacks originality and this smells like honeypot op.

The most determined ideology always prevails, user.

Also, we're reminded daily in real life that we're going extinct, so that will keep us on track.

Sam Hyde knows the person who owns it and he has an account with $500 in donations per month.

If the left-wing gets some new "thought leaders" who actually have arguments, anything could happen.

That support works if other sites suppress your account or ban it, but with lyric free classical music i dont imagine they would and so i would personally just be suspicious that it would be an attempt at avoiding competition with subpar music, selling itself purely on attaching to a trend.

It may not be true at all, but that is how i would personally see it.

Hydreigon would of been better

There's also rootbocks, which is also explicitly free speech for pro-whites. The name is more innocuous, and it only takes a 5% cut. Hatreon has a nicer site, but it takes 10%. I'd support my dudes on whichever of these two platforms they use.

Counter.fund, by Pax Dickinson, takes 15% to fund his political party. He also brought a jew on as partner to build the backend of the site. That's enough for me to use either of the other two. The market has spoken, schlomo.

It's going to scam everyone who uses it of their money. But its ok cause everyone who used it was nazis!

This.

You know how leftypol and sharblue sucks at making memes, this is the same thing.
Hatreon will never grow to become something else than "well, we're not Patreon".

On a similar but different topic, youtube was great because it delivered a unique product. Minds.com will not be successful because it's essentially the same shit but "for the right". It won't work.
bitchute is new and seems like it is offering something worthwhile. It's the p2p youtube.

Is there any p2p donation platform? Would bitcoin be a solution for these problems? This might be a great way to donate and to get people interested in Bitcoin and crytocurrencies.

Also, the problem with Patreon is that it is politically biased, Hatreon will have the same problem....it wont be a long term or successful solution,

Steemit is pretty cool

Social media platform where you get paid in cryptocurrency per likes. I made $2 off a post yesterday

>Hatreon
Isn't this just a "subtle" way of getting right wing people to admit they only hate things and are Bad(tm) and no good(c)? Do you know who runs it? I bet they set things up to leak your info and ruin the bad no good artists lives after a while.

Anyone seen Counter fund? thoughts on their community fund sorta thing?

medium.com/@paxdickinson/a-gentle-introduction-to-counter-fund-bb0c9d6dd444

Isn't that the point though? All the have to be is "not patreon" because there is nothing wrong with the patreon platform besides them censoring right-wingers. All the platform needs to be is explicitly free-speech.

I would have used a different name, but the policy seems fine. Unless they plan to remove all centrist losers and lefties if they signed up.

It's Cody Wilson, the guy who was spreading the open source 3d-printable guns. Also founded bit coin Darkwallet.

Suffice to say, he's no shitlib.

Why don't you just donate directly to these people's paypals if you want to give them money why go through this shit sites to do it.

Just set up a patreon. Move to hatereon if it gets deleted.

No one competent ever makes these spin off services because if they were competent they would, in addition to serving the alt right, draw in enough normies to sustain themselves. But they aren't competent. Gabai, hatereon, all shit.

>we need a stronger right-wing presence in art to battle leftist dominated culture.
If you put out good music I say we meme or to being the billboard #1 song of the year so that everyone has to hear it and it will play at retail stores etc.

PayPal has a habit of closing down accounts, stopping transactions, and freezing wallets for people with views they don't like

Hatreon?

Yeah, but just having a policy isn't enough. I'm sure Patreon has a fine non-discriminatory policy but they are not applying it properly.
If I remember correctly, Patreon didn't really blow-up until youtube content creator started seeing discrimination in how youtube payouts were favoring left leaning content. Patreon was supposed to be the solution to that...
Hatreon just reeks of desperation.

Tbh it's a good business idea. Right wingers are getting locked out of a service, the service pretty much prints money (it's pretty fucking jewy to be the one who "takes a cut" out of what should be donations).

Patreon has virtually no overhead and constant inflow of cash.

If they blanket ban right wingers and subversives it's just giving a free pass to a company with more balls to take that cash instead.

>No one competent ever makes these spin off services because if they were competent they would, in addition to serving the alt right, draw in enough normies to sustain themselves. But they aren't competent. Gabai, hatereon, all shit.

The key difference is that messaging alternatives make no money, reddit alternatives make no money, because the things they're based on make no fucking money either.

Patreon/hatreon/whatever GIBS service exists to take a juicy cut out of money. Thus justifying its existence.

Yeah, the Hatreon guy totally needs to rename it. And then maybe have the 'hatreon.com' name redirect to the new one.

It's not just for right-wingers though. One of the biggest German anti SJW channels uses this and he's in the deep green. And i'm sure many of the sceptic community will be happy about this alternative and most of them are in the green aswell. So yeah,saying this side is for right wingers isn't really true.

What is green? Is that communist?

Sounds too good to be true. Is this some kind of Jew scam to rob the Right of shekels? Find out who are running this and where the money goes. If there's any Jew anywhere, it's probably a scam.

No communists are red. Green are the (((liberals))).

Bachmanity!

>it's probably a scam

You seriously can't figure out that the entire service type is a scam?

Ayo bro you wanna give money to this one guy? Just give me your credit card number, I'll bill you and take a 10-20% cut. It's convenient for you cuz you don't have to do it every month LMAO.

This. Really stupid and edgy move. George L Rockwell did the same shit with his "hatebus" and I have no idea what he was trying to accomplish.

good luck finding musicians to play for your Hatreon subscribers. not being sarcastic at all senpai

Honeypot. Also,
>giving youtubers money

This is relevant to my interests as some friends and I are crowdfunding an APC so as to drive it through riot zones, livestreaming everything, and playing music. Here's the 8gag thread:

>archive.is/ZiSd4

It looks like Hatreon is being started by the guy who was kicked off Patreon and Kickstarter for making a 3D printer that could make gun parts. I don't think it's necessarily far right as a requirement although we will definitely dominate the ranks there.