There's a war going on for your eye

Why do you think they're so afraid of a little green cartoon frog?

What is being redpilled really?

What is it that takes someone from being a normie to being woke?

(((They))) make you look outward at every turn for fear of what you might learn when you look inside.

We are able to look past the curtain and the frog synchronistically is our avatar. Reptiles also have a visible third eye.

>979

Third eye is a reference to your asshole, They believe they get CHI (energy) from the touching the spine with their dicks.

sacral = adjective sacral
of, for, or relating to sacred rites or symbols.
relating to the sacrum.

sacral curve is at the end Vertebral column.

The frog should be treated like cancer all this kekistan is just cancer and is not that funny anymore.

The goyim know! Shut it down!

Kekistan is psyop to ridicule any talk of memetic warfare.
It's been used to stifle the spread of memetic knowledge.
This kek bullshit is starting to get in the way with faggots trying to make a religion and identity out of it.

kekistan has nothing to do with kek which is chaos magick

kekistan and the fuckers that yell praise kek in public are victims of a psy op but kek is the real god of chaos and our consciousness shapes reality.

Also note how the alt-right will do the 666 hand symbol (ok sign), and the will also do the pepe hand on the chin which means thinking and is called hmm but it comes from the word aum which is a word the buddhist use when they meditate, aum is three (pi) but i also has a tail.

You need to figure out why they use symbols.

It's called the okay hand sign. Why don't you show ur flag? Scared of something?

coccyx = a small, triangular bone at the base of the spinal column in humans and some apes, formed of fused vestigial vertebrae.

So a triangular bone (pyramid) and EYE.

well isn't that a good thing? Memetic warfare stays in our hands instead of the masses. Kekistan fags throw up a smokescreen while Sup Forums delivers surgical strikes where needed.

hasn't this been the tactic for a while now? To outjew the jew?

>This whole thread
You faggots need to go outside.

Not afraid.

My bad I thought you were actually trolling with the asshole shit. but then it struck me you're right.

thx, this thread motivates me to meditate again,and do all this kundalina yoga stuff.

You have to get rid of Merkel. Save Europe.

He is always with us, watching from beyond the veil, waiting for us to return. These faggots can't accept that KEK worship was real before Sup Forums, they actually think Sup Forums created the cult of KEK. Only show the power of magic over the mind. Down if I swing through to burn one?

Get some DMT and open that third eye boys!

Which eye?

Your pineal gland.

N-nani...

Did your christian God teach you buttpussy was degenerate? Kill Kekistan, that is the will of KEK. Cancer means love, so you are saying the Frog is Love? I couldn't agree more. Praise KEK!

Buttpussy is degenerate you don't need a god to tell you otherwise.

yoga = agoy = a goy.

:D

Oh yes

>saved

Our pineal glad is actually a leftover from a third eye prototype that existed way before the time of the earliest mammals. It still controls our sleep cycle.