What does Sup Forums think about this book? Is it right on that Europe only gained power because of its geography...

What does Sup Forums think about this book? Is it right on that Europe only gained power because of its geography? My older brother recommended it for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf
docdro.id/avPyEsh
youtu.be/Nxv2x0DJonk
pastebin.com/Q1hMEC4a
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
pastebin.com/BwRDKRLu
youtu.be/AE9ONE0LhcU
youtu.be/OqX9OXLDXXU
youtu.be/sHwzfpS0d2c
youtu.be/dcslnbWEHt0
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haven't you made this post like 6 times today?

?
No. I am at a book store right now, and my brother threw this in my lap and said "read this". Never even seen this book.

It's blue pilled as fuck Africa is a shit hole because it's filled with low IQ niggers not because it lacks resources.

Its fucking bullshit

You're full of shit.

Africa has a huge trade deficit and almost all it's resources are controlled by foreign powers.

You want me to post a pic to prove I am not lying, you dumb nigger?

And it's countries have avg IQ's in the 60s.

Yes.

According to some bullshit infographic that keeps getting passed around online.

You think there are test administrators sailing up the Congo into the heart of darkness to give IQ tests to jungle bunnies?

Any why do you think that came to be? Africa had beasts of burden, resources galore, fantastic geography to make itself a trade hub along the coasts, very fertile lands below the Sahara, etc. It's no coincidence that when white or Asian enterprises show up they do very well, and that their biggest issues are always dealing with Africans themselves.

Holy shit show me somewhere that niggers have an avg IQ of 100.
And yes that's what they did they went to Africa and paid people to take IQ tests

>What does Sup Forums think about this book?
Trash-tier.

SCIENCE LITERACY
gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf
>Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations
docdro.id/avPyEsh
youtu.be/Nxv2x0DJonk
pastebin.com/Q1hMEC4a
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Clean your finger nails Cletus

Yeah, it's hard to clean my finger nails because I have to work with car parts.

>According to some bullshit infographic

Collections of peer reviewed publications on race and IQ. Have fun.

pastebin.com/BwRDKRLu
youtu.be/AE9ONE0LhcU
youtu.be/OqX9OXLDXXU
youtu.be/sHwzfpS0d2c
youtu.be/Nxv2x0DJonk

Your post stinks of (((their))) lies. Fuck off, underage cuck.

I'm 19. Besides, aren't you suppose to red pill the next generation?

Yep pure coincidence.

it is, though pol will fiercely deny it. europe had plenty of things that helped, but those things started with the weather and the animals.

lmao this book is always spammed here. Are you the author?

no domestic animals = no society.

>the animals
leftypol brainlets...

That's commitment.

Written by a jew.
I think that's all that needs to be said.

>no domestic animals
Africa has indigenous breeds of sheep, goats, and cattle that ranged from Sudan to the Cape by at least 200 AD. Harder-to-domesticate animals like the Llama were domesticated by South Americans long before then. This is often brought up in reference to North American natives as well, and aboriginals -- both groups who hunted their indigenous animal biome to extinction. Why didn't Europids hunt their indigenous animals to extinction before learning to domesticate them? The moment sub-saharans like the Bantu were given iron weapons by the Berbers in exchange for slaves, they not only began hunting their animals to extinction, they began hunting other races like the Khosai and the Pygmies to extinction too. Bantus are known to eat Khosai and Pygmies as "game".

Which Diamond is worse: Jared or Neil?
>they come to america

>by 200 ad
>implying this is enough time
jesus christ a few lines of text and this infograph is already stupid. humanity took 10k years to develop from domestication to rome, not to mention they HAD to fucking farm like that, where as nigros don't HAVE to do anything like that to survive.

see dumbfuck

Niggers are eating bugs and digging for field rats. It's not that they don't have to. They can't.

All fun and games until...
youtu.be/dcslnbWEHt0

>where as nigros don't HAVE to do anything like that to survive.
Southern China and India didn't either. But the difference is that they did anyway and because of it had massive populations. Niggers were a tiny minority before white colonization.

>implying sub-saharans didn't have the same amount of time in much nicer conditions than Europids
Are you fucking high? I said they were "given iron weapons by Berbers in exchange for slaves", and used them, predictably, to slaughter all the tribes in their path, down the the cape. Bantu literally hunt pygmies, that's why pygmies live in the deepest bush. THey were never going to "develop", because their average IQ is 60-70. They were given weapons and stripped over half the continent like a plague of locust, that's what happens.

These are people that NEVER DISCOVERED THE WHEEL, invented basic arithmetic, had languages with more than 600 words, or developed concepts like "rape", time, or "keeping promises". They still function without these concepts, despite colonialists ADDING THESE WORDS TO THEIR LANGUAGES.

Looking at South Africa before and after whites is enough to shitcan this book immediately

>Is it right on that Europe only gained power because of its geography?
Yes but not in the way Diamond thinks. The environment in Europe selected for higher intelligence which is why Europe gained power and invented virtually everything.

>a geography lecturer thinks geography is the primary cause for European success

Really activated my almonds.

>Is it right on that Europe only gained power because of its geography?

This is somehow a 'bad' or wrong thing

>the animals

Africa has their own sheep, goats and heck even cows and not to mention Horses during ancient times couldn't support a man so were used to only pull shit, you can do the same with a zebra.

Why are you sitting down in a store?

Its geography actually kind-of sucked. It was cut off from trade but Islam

The only advantage it had was Christianity, which gave the concepts and societal strictures necessary for advancement

Note that a lot of Europe's advancement came out of monasteries, which were unique. Islam has none, and Asian/Indians monks were obsessed with leaving the world and sitting trying to think and feel nothing

Christian monks on the other hand worked crafts and research, allowing advancement

Never be unwilling to hear the other side. You can learn from the enemy. Give it a read then check out Foundations of the 19th Century.

It's nonsense because black Africans and other turd worlders had all the same resources but just weren't smart or industrious enough to harness and trade them with other cultures. It's not down to geography but down to being smart enough to harness and craft reality. Whites are the best at that followed by East Asians.

The overall subtext of the book is
>"everyone is actually equal: every part of people evolved differently except their brains, which remained perfectly equal; everyone is unequal in accomplishment because of the number of wild goats, types of trees, and weather"

It's pretty good, despite some inconsistencies.
However Diamond refuse to even consider the intelligence and cultural parts, and take some nasty shortcuts sometime.

You learn a lot more from these articles on psychohistory.com than from Jared Diamond:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

this thread today again?

first was a german are you just getting paid for publicity or something?

Animal are not successful at domesticating animals. This is a skill only humans developed. The negro species, therefore, is not human.

leftypol thinks this book is profound and will subvert our scientific ignorance, so its a kind of low-effort leftypol shitposting

There's usually couches at book stores where you can read the books, sometimes even coffee shops.

lol pretty much.

Lots of evolutionary pressures:
>higher iq
>cold uninhabitable land = protestant work ethic the further you went north.
>constant wars weeded out the weak and stupid.

lots of untapped resources:
>Germany and france were basically forests. >Those resources started being tapped in the medeval era.

Colonies:
>back when ships were not advanced, the closer the new world was to europe, the easier to colonize. That is why portugal was the first to colonize, then spain, then UK, then france, then the netherlands. The ottomans stood no chance.
>the main trade routes from the new world went mainly into london/netherlands and france, making them filthy rich.

>buying jewish poison

Just download the pdf.

((((((((JARED))))))))