WTF DEFEND THIS

WTF DEFEND THIS

The military's job isn't kissing babies and passing out teddy bears, pal.

These concern trolls wouldn't have been stupid and over confident enough to have asked this stupid shit years ago

It fucking is the job of the military to be as lethal as possible and kill people that pose a threat. Israel puppetry aside, that is what the military is for. Why do civilians who have never seen the horrible things that exist in this world see this as some kind of flaw as if things have not been this way since the dawn of civilization?

OH MY GOD WTF IS THIS TRUE?

we wouldnt have all the best technology for killing people if it wasnt.... deal with it snowflakes... no rainbows and unicorns in reality

Trumps needs to purge a lot of the Obama deep state civil servants. Put people in charge that will actually make the changes that are needed.

Former 11B. Why do you think they gave us rifles, ammo, and body armor?

Defend what, it's their job to kill people and destroy things as efficiently as possible. Not be a social experiment as George Takei wants to believe.

So some guy who does something said this and you're supposed to believe me because reasons

I'm sure the faggot that tweeted OP's pic thinks they're all very inventive dilators

Uhhh, yeah. BORN TO FUCKING KILL BITCH!

Serious larping?

/thread

Winning hearts and minds!

Her job is to eat

Clearly those guns are just toys they're taking to the children.

>but never will
lol

YAAS QUEEEEN SLAYYY

That's literally the point of every military ever

I thought it was now a place for faggots to serve one quick enlistment and get a sex change for free out of it?

what do they do with all of those instruments of death the purchase

>I want to eat meat but i don't want to see how it's made

Fuck off