I have been utterly destroyed by this image

How could the anarchist redditors ever possibly DEMOLISH all of my arguments just with this one picture? It really fires up my neurons guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1985377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>today on things that never happened

no this pretty much litterally happened. freeing people then crying fowl when they try and join your society is bound to fuck up any culture, look at the native cultural forced conversion, they gave up everything and whitey still wouldn't accept them. we cant destroy tribalism, we can only divide into groups that wont strangle eachother. The nigger and the white man are both chained to a bolt under the pool called one location, as long as it binds them together, only one will be able to breath at any given time.

So we were wrong to free them?

>it's another /leftpol/ trying to shill using nazi flag thread

racism in the form of policy is strictly illegal and if you can prove it with evidence; which is the only way you should be able to prove something, then it will be severely punished in American courts

you can't ask people to think about shit you can't even quantify. show me how much I've benefited off of racism and I'll do something about it but until then, the average white person pays 300k in taxes in their lifetime to black people on welfare. my chances at getting accepted to this internship program despite having more experience and better test scores is absurdly low due only to shitty actually racist policies like affirmative action

also saged

Lawfag here - used to work defending our Abos cought up in the Criminal Justice System. They get more chances initially than white people, and usually more lenient sentences than white people.

No shit. They can't get it through their thick skulls that these people just commit more crime in general.

Do aussies really use "white people"? Or are you being influenced by burger Sup Forumsacks?

You were wrong to import them.

Africa.
Let's not make our cities into little Africas.
The human race shouldn't have even one Africa.
It'd be a crime against humanity to build another.

Even if all this were true, i don't give a shit. I benefit from white privilege and won't apologize for it. Take it from my cold dead hands

So racism is beneficial? Seems like a pro Nazi argument

This. There is nothing wrong with a society providing for its own members, unless it's an eternal minority that leeches like the kikes.

I have to admit, there has to be some sort of white privilege. Who the fuck would choose a nigger over a white person? Can anybody bring that study up that found that employers discard resumes with nigger-sounding names before even reading them? I would do that too.

Abos are on double welfare, they are supposed to be complete animals. Lots of them die cause they sleep on the roads at nighttime or pass out from drinking spirits and trruck drivers squash them.

>fowl
Turn on your real flag

Niggers can't join society because they are fucked up. They've always been fucked up. It's their nature. Every majority nigger area in the world, from Africa to Haiti to Detroit, is a pit of animalistic savagery. The only thing these shitholes have in common is being run by niggers. They ruin every place they go from America to Europe to China. They are not the victims. They are the scourge. Wave a magic wand that instantly removes all niggers from your country. Is it not instantly much improved? Would there be any consequences that aren't positive?

It's pretty silly to phrase it as "benefit" when whites were the vast majority at the time.

You're forefathers should have tended their own cotton. Imagine America without the mass importation of slaves.
> super white
> no niggers
They destroyed their own utopia by being lazy

So that image is implying that Blacks can never be a right type of person?

White monkeys eternally BTFO

Even if we assume that people in present day America benefit from past-generations racism.
What should be done about it? Every affirmative action program, is active discrimination programs. Whether an individual, a police officer, a bank employee, discriminate against a person based on that persons ethnicity or whether the government discriminate based on peoples ethnicity (or gender) are two entirely different things.

What is their plan exactly? more extensive discrimination policies?

>Immigration
This is only a benefit if the US was more prosperous than the countries Pee Oh Cee were living in at the time.
>Mortgages
Banks base their decisions based on the likelihood that their clients will pay it off without defaulting.
>Jobs
Blacks were owning their own businesses and hiring other blacks in their neighborhoods until the Civil rights act forced them to compete with white-owned businesses.
>Redlining
Preserved property values for homeowners. Whites were also excluded from living in black areas. After the civil rights act whites moved away from cities to get away from blacks devastating many city economies.
>Drugs
White people are less likely to get caught because they don't live in high crime areas. Cops don't just let whites off with a warning.

the first panel is immediately full of shit. the Irish were hardly the right kind of people, nor were the italians, ukrainians, etc, all here hated outsiders according to leftist lore when they first arrived and not even considered 'white' (which according to leftist lore was not even a thing until 100 years ago don't ya know). so they were actually bringing in people that the majority thopught were scum and didn't want, far more so than today. the rest is not worth reading because I recognize the style as that of a well known jewish instigator who can do nothing but caricature strawmen.

If panel 1 is correct how did the black people in panel 2 come in?

>It really fires up my neurons guys.

I doubt you have many to burn.

that's actually pretty impressive. I would have left that car for dead and I've worked on lots of cars.

I do not believe slavery is right, but neither is it to release a slave into a world that hates it and wont let it climb to equal status. Lets be real here, at a certain point if being free offers no benefit then its better to be a slave, its just rarely the case thanks to economy. you shouldn't need a real fag to associate my awful english with the burgers

There is literally nothing wrong with what is depicted in that image.

It'll break down soon anyway. They would have saved time taking it apart on the spot.

but muh diversity T____T

slavery

Black people serve longer sentences because they get more serious charges.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1985377

All of you anti-Japhites will burn eternally.

>5th frame

>innocent, not-morbidly obese, black schoolgirl in plaid skirt in the hood getting arrested for drugs

Hahaha the delusion is real with liberals.

the image in OP is accurate but not limited by colour. whites receive the same sort of treatment, particularly in rust belt areas, being born into poor families and as such have a much harder time finding work or building a career as opposed to Bob whos on a 50k salary at 20 because his dad gave him a high position at his company. There's literally 0 reason to bring le nigras and brown fellas into this. It's a class issue, not race.

>Your ancestors were lazy.

>t. Literal Offspring of Exiled Convicts Left for Dead on An Island and... Abos

Riiiiight.

Why Wouldn't you? Nigger names don't even have any meaning. There's no real history behind them. At least none that isn't fucking stupid. It's just all fucking weird utterances and arcane spellings that sound not-western, or shit that is obscure.
Sahneequah. Tyberius. LeShawna.
Fucking idiotic mouthblomble, for nasty little monkeys that are butthurt their shit ancestors were good for nothing but to be base Slaves. *spit*

For seemingly all people, be they Anglos, be they Germanics, Arabs, Franks, Indians, Turks, Feather Indians, Chinese, Hebrews... for ALL of these actual-human peoples and cultures, common names started as names people gave their children because the words had meaning, or some hope for what the child was to be. "Mighty Warrior," "Wise One," "Strong as Oak Wood," "Loyal," "Cheerful," what the fuck ever. That was the original meaning for something that eventually became a popular name. People named their kids a name initially, because they wanted the name to mean something. Generations follow, and Johns and Eriks and Bens and Svens and Gunthurs and Chins and Hans and every-damn-thing else just becomes a potential name.

Not so with modern monkey niggers though.
A "StarLeShawnaDezztahnee", whoever that worthless bitch mammy is, is just the name given by a dumbfuck Niggerwoman, who was monkey babbling out a retarded utterance of grunts and phrases.
That child Needs to be a gag-damned slave. It's lineage is too stupid to be loosed upon the rest of humanity.

If you think it's too stupid to be a real post, it's a shill thread. Always remember to sage shill threads. Sage goes in all fields when replying.

>the dutch east india company had nothing to do with that

okay. but you're right. we should have just let them enjoy africa, after all it's always been such a great place

This the most retarded toxic image I have ever seen. This is clearly tainted with Niggerism.

>There's no real history behind nigger names
>like tyberius
>literally Caesar's birthname
>Tiberius Julius Caesar Augustus
>no history

>>save some for drinking!
lost

Kek. And I bet he's just as fuckin' dumb as name is, and his blank ass looks. Same for his shitty mammy, that should of been making somebody's pancakes instead of creating his dumb ass.

The reverse is actually literally the case now.

Obviously

has no one noticed this?

>congress passes community reinvestment act and forces banks to lend to credit risks (niggers)
>housing boom
>oh shit, they can't actually pay for it
>(((bankers))) get rich on their defaults
>2008crash.png

OY VEY SYSTEMATIC RACIZZZ

this is really terrible.

First of all my great grand parents were fucking potato niggers. Second of all there is literally nothing wrong with that since the people in the background shouldn't be in America in the first place.

>wallaby here if you want some!
I would legit hang out with these dudes for a weekend

>what is, and I quote myself, "shit that is obscure"

This is unpredictable as hell. I almost didn't think someone would remark on that when I typed it. Now, do tell me more about the Roman Empire and Roman Republic.
Actually, better idea. Find Mammy. I want Her to tell me about it; particularly how it relates to why she'd name her son that. She can surely tell without any prompting why she went with that instead of Dehweign or something, of course.

Wow! My family were poor farmers in rural Kansas, my father and mother are first generation college graduates and worked hard to give their children a good upbringing. Good thing police arrested all those black people ((((FOR NO REASON!!!))) to help them accomplish this!

it's apparently completely unconscious for this artist. I guess he thinks it's a universal gesture; being a jew and all, he must see it a lot.

Honestly wish I could argue this. Weren't lazy though, they wanted the ability to do massive amounts of work for little cost, that's not lazy as much as it is trying to maximize profit. Did it fuck us long term? Yeah, but at the time it made sense to them

Not my fault or problem that people were racists back then. Same with slaves and their owners.
If my ancestors were preferred over yours, tough shit.

> Comic tries to connect two completely seperate topics
>Guiltshaming hard-working whites.
>Author is (((Barry Deutsch)))

They are not even trying anymore.

Why don't you come up with an actual argument such as "but the Romans weren't African American" instead, because I'm sure you can ask at least 50% of parents and the name won't have an actual meaning they can recall.

>"shit that is obscure"
>"no history behind the name"

>literally one of the single-most influential founders of Western Civilization

>"That's unpredictable as hell"

Public, liberal education hard at work, folks. Read a book idiot ffs.

Why the hell should I have to Leaf, you just did it for me. Thank you for making a perfectly good argument. Seeing you butthurt is all I ever truly wanted.

Good point.
Nigger names are genius now.
You sure told me.

All of this is made up and never 'systematically' occurred. It maybe happened a few individual times. The effect racism has had on where someone is today, beyond the existence of blacks in America at all (which is way better than Africa), is pretty much nothing. If they talk about muh slaves, we would have just done the work ourselves had no black people existed to be bought.

Reminds them that the only reason black people were ever slaves is that they were sold by black warlords, so even if whites benefited from past racism, then that is the result of black people's actions. Also remind them that without slavery and all the racism that followed they would either not exist or be stuck in Africa, so they comparably benefit far more from racism and slavery than white people ever have!

That's the takeaway here.

I think the more important point is that none of that has benefited anyone in the bob family. Just because someone dies in africa doesn't mean trump get paid an extra $1000 that day.

>>not even considered 'white'
Potato Niggers and Pasta Niggers are not white.

holy shit you're this faggot
eat shit and die aids carrier, and fuck your jewish overlords

>fowl
Sounds delicious

>the average white person pays 300k in taxes in their lifetime to black people on welfare.
who are in america instead of africa; because they have benefited from american slavery(of their ancestors).
captcha:jewsonplaza
Hmm, yeah, they are just talking about nepotism, blacks just don't help each other out like the jews do. Somebody should jew media version that toon.

>So that image is implying that Blacks can never be a right type of person?
No, just that you usually get a job through somebody you know that works there, and blacks don't know anybody that works.

The fifth and sixth panels are not like the others, in fact the fifth panel is fucking retarded.

We live in societies where even the most destitute individuals can succeed given they invest the required time, effort, and ingenuity to do so. In that regard where your starting lot in life doesn't matter so long as you do everything in your power to ensure that you fulfill your potential.

Also, how flimsy were your arguments if you got BTFO by this image? What the fuck were you even trying to argue?

>implying banks don't give niggers loans just because they're black
>implying racism because the better qualified man gets a job
The fourth panel doesn't make sense to me
>implying whites don't get arrested for drug use

Wrong. Suppose you start with nothing but a high-school education at age 18. No money, no house, but also no debt. Then your only choice is a job at mcd, except these are only available part-time and you would need to work 16 hours a day to afford housing at all.

But if you start in the middleclass then succeeding is pretty much a given.

>Suppose you start with nothing but a high-school education at age 18. No money, no house, but also no debt.
Why don't you use a real world example and not this masturbatory Adam & Eve fiction? No one has only a high school education at 18 and nothing else. They all have families, they have clothes, they have somewhere to sleep. They need time to apply to McDonald's and in that time they need food. Otherwise they'd be dead. Your example makes no sense.

>you would need to work 16 hours a day to afford housing at all
Where the fuck are you trying to live and what standard of living are you trying to uphold? I could afford to live off of minimum wage with only about 25 hours of work a week and that's with New York states ridiculous tax rates and stupidly high cost of living.

>ITT: whitebois denying the truth.
>Again.

What about all the Whites who came to the US as indentured servants
What about all the Whites who came to the US as impressed sailors
What about all the Whites who came to the US as cheap European immigrants labor
What about all the Whites who came to America and were drafted to fight the Civil War?
What about the Irish, the Poles, the Hungarians, the Italians, who were squeezed into dirty cramped neighborhoods in inner cities, subject to fire, disease and horrible poverty. Who worked to drag themselves into a position of equality.
The Chinese immigrants who came to offer labor to the railroad and their descendants are now some of the most successful of us all.
The South East Asian migrants who came after the end of the Vietnam War, who entered the US with no language skills, facing enormous racism in the last couple decades and are still statistically more successful.

The blacks and the Latinos and the native Americans are still to this day dragging their fucking feet and not putting the work in. They let the system care for them. They don't try and prove they can be trusted they just complain when they aren't. They build a culture of dependence, laziness, immorality, a snide and conflictive front against people.
And I still don't understand why...

no one except /leftipol/ and other niggers is unsing the nazi flag

keep sucking that nigger dick OP

Thanks for proving you're a certified moron.

Honestly the success of Chinese, Japanese, and Laotian immigrants are probably the best counter arguments to racism at this point.

They got treated like dog shit and still did well fro themselves.

It's not about surviving, it's about succeeding, as per the original statement. Additionally, if you live too much like a hobo, you get fired and stop being hirable, so your figure is not possible.

So what if we benefit from racism? Its OUR fucking country. People really should stop apologizing for it... its natural, its healthy. If minorities don't like it, they should fuck off to the place they came from.

Fuck all those pussy twats and their warped emotions.

Ouch... He really got you there, didn't he.

what did they mean by this

You literally cannot stop any form of bias

If it wasn't race it would be something else.

Should have shipped them right back to Africa like Lincoln intended

That's the thing, when I give the 25 hour estimate I give it being in that position before. I was able to live relativity comfortably if modestly and able to afford my car payments, car insurance, health insurance, rent, internet, phone, food, water, ect, and still save for new clothes and such that I could take to interviews.

That was also without a roommate. I could probably go with even fewer hours if I shared an apartment with someone.

So again, I'll ask, literally where are you trying to live? Are you expecting to live on minimum wage in the middle of Manhattan or something stupid like that? Just fucking move out of the city and exist somewhere where it won't cost you a thousand a month for rent like a rational person.

Commutes suck but they're doable.

>this was about jews not whites

Oh my god I truly see

Blacks BTFO

Even the latinos pull their weight for the most part.

My great-grandfather fled the Irish potato famine to scrounge work in the Boroughs until he hired on building the Chesapeake and Ohio railroad. My grandfather worked at a sawmill most of his life (which cost him a finger), and came home in the evening to work his 28 acre farm in the hills of West Virginia. My dad worked his way to a degree in engineering pulling the green chain in a plywood mill, then started his own construction company. They all worked like hell to get where they were, and instilled in their children a strong sense of family and the value of hard work. OP is a steaming pile of fictitious excrement.

The Jew who made this illustration is projecting so hard

They'll say because they're white

Seriously. I don't see hordes of niggers outside of Home Depots looking to build you a patio or mow your lawn for next to nothing.

And I fucking hate spics with a passion.