When trump announced his candidacy

When trump announced his candidacy.

How things have changed

Feels like it was just yesterday

And switch to July 29, 2017 and he betrayed and disappointed everyone who is screencaped.

>Border wall about to start construction
>Mattis let loose in ME
Im sure that guy is just shitting his pants in dissapointment

One of them was right though...he ended up costing a billion dollars to hillary for the marketing budget kek

good think you qualified with "everyone who's capped."
I'm fucking loving this. This is better than we ever imagined it would be.

the original reporting of his announcement turned a lot of people to his cause in the days and weeks that followed. the media kept HARPING on how he "called all mexicans rapists" and so forth (when that patently did not happen). this was a huge redpill for a lot of people, who then decided they would support him just because the media was attacking him so badly, and so mendaciously.

his ability to reveal hypocrisy in the media and globalist enterprise is really the thing that makes him most beloved, i believe. so many people know that these fucks have been lying to us for long, and that they're the greatest threat we face in our democracy (aside maybe from illegal immigration, but it's all connected to propaganda anyhow), that when they saw someone come around who could stand up to them, not play their cuckolded "i apologize" game, and get them to reveal their hand to the general public, they were immediately sold.

for me, it was when he said "we will no longer surrender our great nation to the false song of globalism". that was when i decided that i would be a trump supporter, because NOBODY in politics (not just mainstream politics, but politics in general) was talking about globalism back then.
he has done a great job so far. he has revealed the hypocrisy now of not only the media, but the supposedly "republican" congress.
an idealist with genuine intentions tends to have this effect on slimy, mendacious people

>budget requires 60 votes to break filibuster
>Mattis wants war with Iran

Hahhahha upboated

>This is better than we ever imagined it would be.

Even the most hardcore Trumpsters admit they were conned. He just signed sanctions leading to war.

CHECKEM

We've come so far!

>"we will no longer surrender our great nation to the false song of globalism".

These quotes don't hold water now though.

When trump retweeted pepe.

The rothschilds are literally REEEEing on twitter.

Don't play yourself.

Don't even trying it kike, I can post a billion different Trump is a kike/globalist pics if you want to go there.

> Anonymous Fri 13 May 2016 20:43:56 >No.46570842,7 ReportDelete
>Trump is unelectable and not a real conservative. Jeb will destroy him the debates

Ah yes, pictures that lack context for 1000 alex.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer for 2000 alex

Now post the one where he said he would be "neutral" on Israel-Palestine issue.

I remember you fags saying he wasn't a jew puppet after that, only to go to AIPAC later on.

do it faggot, nobody gives a shit about your shitty image macros

don't give him more (yous)

>openly courting the worst necon war mongering kike of the 20th century
>MUH CONTEXT

Kill yourself the Donald.

you can always tell they're shills just by their shit memes. What's odd is I thought they would leave after he won, it's like arguing with the same people still

More pictures that lack context alex

>shills shills shills
>won't address anything in said shill posts

>More pictures that lack context alex

I guess in this pic Trump wanted to gas Israel right? Lack context right?

/r/the donald is a fucking joke.

but why are you so mad though?

Fuck off, retard.

are you people really dumb enough to think that people believe that you're anything other than someone who was anti-trump from day 1, and is just using this "trump is a goy" meme to try to discredit him?

like seriously, nobody buys it. nobody. it's not even original anymore.

also it's kinda clear to anyone with eyes that the establishment is imploding upon itself trying to stop him and you faggot shills still think you're going to show up here and convince people "trump is a joo puppet"?

pic very related

You guys realize globalist kikes hate israel because it's an ethnostate right? They want to get rid of nationalism everywhere. You can't have a world government with nationalism.

The jews outside of israel are much worse than the ones inside.

Nobody can refute my posts because Trump is a jew puppet.

>globalist kikes

HURRRR GLOBALIST VS NATIONALIST KIKES RIGHT?

It's better to keep all Jews in the concentration camp known as Israel then let them frolic all over the world.

probably some summerfags buy it, but it really doesn't matter. The damage is already done.
They still can't realize why they lost, the pic in op's image has tons of different anons collectively memeing, and then you have this assfaggot with a whole folder of trash memes that trying to push them.

And of course everything was included except for the tweet. Kill yourself

ITT tryhards trying to meme Trump is a jew into reality.

Too bad theyre so bad at memes.

The good old days
I might have become a filthy leftist in the meantime, but I'd still support him over Hillary

i don't need to refute any of your shit, you're pissing in a see of piss you idiot. What do you think, we're some sort of secret organization? It's fucking Sup Forums Sup Forums
you're just a newfriend

Reminder that anyone who isn't on the side of Trump isn't on the side of God and as such is corrupted by Satan and self servitude.

Guess what faggot? Jews are the largest percentage outside Israel in USA

You are literally KEKED by jews faggot

Trump, a jew himself on grandmother side, will go out of his way to make the world safe for jews.

Trump is unequivocally /ourguy/.

>in b4 Trump is the establishment! HURR DURR
>in b4 Trump is the deep state!

Trump has the very foundations of the old establishment shaking. Even the Rothschilds have taken to tweeting because theyre so desperate.

>It's fucking Sup Forums Sup Forums

More like plebbit. Half the posters on here are reddit invaders at this point.

Former trump supporter here. I know we had our fun and games, but did you hear about his sanctions against Russia? We can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Deep state = jews

Trump never names the jews cause he is one.

Actions speak louder than shitty photoshops.

Trump isn't bowing his head though

Trump could achieve nothing and I'd still be thankful for him solely for beating Hillary.

it's in the pic faggot, maybe if you'd have look carefully you could have seen it...see on the left most side, the 8th post from the top.

All these photoshops reek of paid opposition. So low quality. Low energy.

>It's a schizo user doesn't understand that christians like jews episode
Take your medicine, Trent.

oh no! let's see how many shitty mspaint images you have, they're embarrassingly bad
go back to your boss and tell them the pics you use aren't good enough and we can all see the difference

>Actions speak louder than shitty photoshops.

Where is that image I saved of popularity of pol since gamergate/Trump?

St-stop making fun of us stormweenies!

We don't like Jews as much as you.
>Captcha is Jewels

holy fucking shit i actually think you're being ironic at this point
>/pol
>pol
you're just as bad as you were pre election
I'm only giving you tips because I actually know it's pissing in a sea of piss, and it won't make any difference.

So many shitty memes. You know why you guys lose?

You get paid and put in less effort. We do this because it's fun, because we like to. You do this because you keep losing and haven't learned how bad at controlling the narrative you are.

They literally don't learn, they just keep losing and trying the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Keep making fun of Sup Forums, who supported him since the dawn of his candidacy.
You only reveal yourself to be a newfag trying but failing at imitating this boards culture.
Just because you post a wojak doesn't make you part of le internet secret club nigger faggot

>18 posts
disgusting

>Keep making fun of Sup Forums,

>Sup Forums

nu-Sup Forums and /r/the dicksucker isn't pol.

what's funny is they really do think this place is like le secret klub

Does anybody have Eric's first visit?

Not his fault. (((Somebody else))) made that bill veto-proof.

The establishment is shitting themselves daily. Go fuck off shill

>acquire continued support from most powerful organization in the world, and don't cause huge controversy in the US
or
>le defund jews it will stob dem :DD
nice plan, good thing it wasn't some random idiot on the internet who ran for president, it was the fucking madman himself
if you want to stop the jews remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend

>he's got to keep doing the same exact policies every other president does
>but Trump will change the system!

Literally nothing he does or any amount of shilling will ever change pols support for trump.

In b4 muh pol is one person meme

Faggot beard and mustache looks like a hipster

Wrong, fat ass

Good one

Thanks for putting drumpkin neocohens in their place
Sup Forums is no place for cocksuckers

>and that they're the greatest threat we face in our democracy (aside maybe from illegal immigration, but it's all connected to propaganda anyhow)
this much delusion...

the lefty ass pain in this thread pleases me

Not even close to visible. Neck yourself

Reminder, it was a leaf that made one of the catchiest slogans in history.

t. butthurt tranny kike shill

kys

This makes the shill super mad

Don't forget. It's outdated, but