So this is why they are pushing for interracial relationships

10 years ago they admitted it. Have people forgotten about this? The Elites are very selective on who their off spring marry, while they promote interbreeding of the rest of us and say you're racist if you don't. This isn't a conspiracy, it's a literal fact. They want slaves.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-489653/Human-race-split-different-species.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4187658/Manchester-dog-walker-baffled-big-giant-footprint.html
bbc.com/future/story/20160804-china-may-be-the-future-of-genetic-enhancement
myjewishlearning.com/article/gene-therapy-and-genetic-engineering-in-judaism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>according to a top scientist

>Oliver Curry

looks like an american tbqh senpai

>London School of Economics
>into evolutionary biology

We already have that but it's the creepy, ugly goblins that rule over normal humans from the shadows.

Second from the right is what I imagine the average Sup Forums user looks like, but what the fuck is that midget thing in front of him?

Has a very major evolutionary divergence ever taken place without one group dying off?
Intelligence and attractiveness aren't survival skill qualities. Pigs, rats, roaches, and Africans can breed endlessly specifically because they don't think about the future. A starving African will still copulate and produce offspring because it thinks nothing about consequence. All lower animals share this trait.

High intelligence itself may counter intuitively be a negative trait for long term survival.

>tfw you realize most 4channers are just regular people doing regular things who happen to have a high powerlevel and only a handful are actually ugly neets

His goblin Waifu

why would they need slave when robots are a much better option?

>IMPLYING

>intelligent
>ruling elite
pick one

The average IQ of a human being has been declining since 1910
Dysgenics is real yo

wtf I am against class traitors now

>interbreeding will make us turn into GOBLINS

come on guys, you need a break from your echo chambers...

The Human race has been stable for more than 200.000 years, how could we change so much in only 100.000?

Why is it a different color from the rest of his body?

we already split several times

>They want slaves.
These slaves will be made useless by mass automation. The slave class will probably eventually be subject to genocide.

BLEACHED

That makes a shit ton of sense honestly. Most likely if we are still here in a 100,000 years, we will be pretty much cyborgs anyway. Anyone who isn't will probably be the rat people.

You'd need to isolate humans for a couple thousand years to actually get separate species.

You would have to be some kinda ultra blue pilled garbage heap to not see it happening in real time before your eyes.

>Ugly people with ugly people.
>Attractive people with attractive people.
>Those who do not breed all together.
>Those who destroy chances of breeding via mutilation.
>The beautiful ones.
>Elite bringing in slaves "refugee's, immigrants" every day.

how fucking stupid do you have to be to not see the out come, I didnt need a scientist to tell me this shit. It just wont take that long, it will be here within 50 years once more of my generation die out, look at the kids of today.
>Mixed looking monsters.
>Dumb as bircks.
>My gender is fruit salad.

Yeah, this is probably the case.

But elites are already inbreed as fuck.
How will they unfuck themselves?

>how fucking stupid do you have to be to not see the out come, I didnt need a scientist to tell me this shit. It just wont take that long, it will be here within 50 years once more of my generation die out, look at the kids of today.

This was my point that I failed to mention. It's happening much sooner. And mass immigration is probably part of it.

Do you personally believe that you are [subject] the same as the elites ?
pick one :
-eating
-getting organ transplants
-genetic alteration
-genetic therapy
-selective breeding
-selective education
-have the same amount of resources
-can waste the same amount of resources in a lifetime
-will have a chance to experience what they live on a daily basis
- have access to newest tech
- access to the newest medicine
-privy to hidden information
-privy to whatever subject you are interested in & its hidden development only shown to those that can pay or have the connections that come with wealth

in all honesty its bullshit to believe what op states, but its also retarded to believe we are all the same, class, race, iq, status, genetics, everything matters.

The same "newspaper" has also published this:

"Has Bigfoot come to Manchester? Father, 37, is baffled after spotting a giant footprint complete with claw marks while out walking his dog"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4187658/Manchester-dog-walker-baffled-big-giant-footprint.html

forgot to mention that jews have successfully done this with their selective breeding and are now in our society
there are texts that describe them as a different species altogether almost.
oh and they share the same genes as the Palestinians, they even bullied the scientist that researched it and made him retract and redact everything.

So hilter WAS right!

I wish I could live to see this. It would be funny as shit.

sure, whatever. I'm specifically talking about speciation though.

Barring a huge catastrophe or interstellar space colonies we're probably never going to get to the point where different races of humans couldn't have viable offspring together.

Banner/Crest of the Stars is underrated. I recommend the novels more, though.

this is 100,000 years from now. in those 200,000 years, for 99% of it we were shit lobbing monkey men that lived in caves and launched spears at sabertooth cats. with technology, medicine and the plethora of other things in our life today it's likely that they will affect the way we evolve. not that it matters cuz we will probably drive ourselves to extinction before 100,000 years pass

Orcs are just mis-understood. We just need to let more of them into our realms, and give them welfare, and they will eventually assimilate.

Sauron is just reacting to Gondorian imperialism.

It has already started

you are implyin that space and random causal events that might happen are the same causality as humans protoengineering a subspecies or a new head protospecies that will splinter from our genome and become a new haploid set

we can already genetically modify ourselfs and the chinese are working on it and its "semi accepted". when i was a child they cloned a lamb and everyone lost their minds. China is gene-editing as we speak.

that makebelieve article is ignoring the fact that jews are using selective breathing, and that china is applying that tech now as we speak.

>bbc.com/future/story/20160804-china-may-be-the-future-of-genetic-enhancement
>myjewishlearning.com/article/gene-therapy-and-genetic-engineering-in-judaism/

>with technology, medicine and the plethora of other things in our life today it's likely that they will affect the way we evolve

Natural Selection is completely gone at this point for humanity. Modern Medicine has allowed for people who should have died, to reproduce.