Why don't you support personal liberty, Sup Forums?

E.g. why don't you support global open borders? Then you'd be able to migrate wherever you like. I think I'd go to America.

Because liberals decided to make freedom of speech not freedom from consequences and as a result libertarians just get fucked full force by democrats attacking their employability

Also directly to your point because the left has been on a mission to import only the worst and dimmest and it has caused tangible strain on society

Because the Right can't run healthcare system worth shit

And I like roads. A lot

Humans are tribal creatures. Universal migration would just mean less well off groups flock to where more successful groups are, where balkanization, conflict, or merging would occur. The most peaceful scenario, global merging, is exactly what the (((global clique))) wants. A global, borderless market.

I'm generally in favor of the free market, but capitalism has its limits, and must be balanced with human nature.

Than why does the right wing nut jobs worship capitalism like it's a god that can't be questioned? Like muslims treat Islam it's absolutely retarded

>Also directly to your point because the left has been on a mission to import only the worst and dimmest and it has caused tangible strain on society
Okay but let's say all the world's borders were open and you could go and live/work WHEREVER you liked, whether that's Asia, Africa, Europe, California, New York, rural Montana, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand... wherever you like!

Imagine that... being able to go and work and live WHEREVER YOU LIKE. If you see a money making opportunity ANYWHERE in the world you could just say "I'm going to go there!"

Don't you think that would be amazing?

And I'll add, a global clique controlling the world through money without the marginal defenses we have now would probably result in the worst tyranny seen in the history of mankind. A world of worker units forced to enrich a small few to make breadcrumbs, kept in line by a well paid police/military caste

Basically global communism

They've replaced real beliefs like in culture and people with muh free market. The free market should be a factor within a world view imo, not the world view in its entirety

i am a fairly hardcore Sup Forumsack OP and i support liberty probably more than anyone i've ever met in person.

It's true, it is retarded to worship the economy.

Why do I have the right to take advantage of the economic infrastructure of say Spain (just by example) by undercutting the natives?

The novelty of being able to get a job anywhere is far overshadowed by the fact that most people in the world are non western. So they will move to the countries with the best economic infrastructures (the West and far East) en masse, undercutting millions of natives. Then as automation increases, there will be masses of unemployed natives and foreigners struggling to earn anything. How do you think that will work out?

Oh but it would be so novel. Fucking retarded libertarians.

This is a retarded argument for a lot of reasons, lets start by you trying to move to some village in the Congo or Somalia and see how long you last without a camera crew.

because it would be a disaster, all of the poor countries would flood in droves into wealthy countries, it would displace jobs abruptly resulting in mass unemployment, homelessness, and crime.

If there was a mandate that borders didn't exist anymore, how many people do you think are going to rush to India or Turkey or Mexico? How many instead are going to rush to the US, Australia, Canada, western Europe, etc.?

The main point of borders, besides respecting historical land claims, is to segregate economies and resources so that it isn't just a massive fucking free-for-all.

>decide to make a government
>make it a republic so that the people can guide the legislative process by voting for people they agree with
>Not perfect, but it's founded on certain values so it works pretty good
>have an idea
>import truckloads of brown people to pay less than the people who are also represented by my government
>say its all about "freedom of movement"
>have another idea
>tell them everyone else is racist and hates you and you should vote for me
>get power and money
>new brown friends were never educated in my values, in fact they were told to resent them
>they also can't grasp the concepts of the responsibilities that come with freedom, but I don't know why (I do know why)
>they keep voting to make my country worse
>less productive people now leech off of more productive people completely (I don't see color)
>the values that made my country great and long lasting are now a distant memory
>I wonder what the future holds

>Why do I have the right to take advantage of the economic infrastructure of say Spain (just by example) by undercutting the natives?
You're only making this argument because you're desperate to justify why you don't think lots of migrants should come to where you currently are - America.

>The novelty of being able to get a job anywhere is far overshadowed by the fact that most people in the world are non western. So they will move to the countries with the best economic infrastructures (the West and far East) en masse, undercutting millions of natives.
Undercutting? It's called competition. I thought most people on the right-wing usually like competition.

People don't just compete for jobs, they also start businesses, which creates more jobs.

Fuck off we're full.

personal liberty is a quaint local custom of the Anglo peoples. it was never meant to be applied to the whole world.

That's be nice if the world wasn't filled with Marxist niggers.

Clearly you've never watched Jungle Gold on the Discovery Channel, have you?

Also what about all the Afrikaners that still survive in South Africa?

Go where you like, take lots of guns, and defend yourself. Problem solved.

>I can't respond to his question so I'm going to call him desperate he totally won't notice that I'm talking about myself.

Listen friend, what you're talking about is essentially the end of the idea of the nationstate. If anyone can move anywhere and vote however, what is the point of governing with my peers in some sort of democracy/democratic republic? It's almost as if you would need a giant world wide bureaucracy that removes tons of individual freedoms, and you would be sacrificing these freedoms so sweatshop steve and his billionaire friends can pay paco and ming 1/4th the price it would cost to pay you.
But since you like "competition" so much, what if we just had individual nation states that competed to provide the best standard of living to their citizens through means that the citizens want?

>If there was a mandate that borders didn't exist anymore, how many people do you think are going to rush to India or Turkey or Mexico?
India and Mexico are rich in resources, you'd get tons of miners going to both of them.

>The main point of borders, besides respecting historical land claims, is to segregate economies and resources so that it isn't just a massive fucking free-for-all.
No, the point is to protect the inhabitants of a country. And I get that - I want my country to be protected. But currently IT ISN'T, and therefore I want to be able to go to other places on the planet in return.

Because it's just a way to allow the Jews to circumvent proper authority and brainwash the ignorant masses that think they can think for themselves.

My people shouldn't have to compete with IQ 75-80 mongrels. This is my problem with your world view. It sees the world only as worker units, with no connection to things like culture or people. Read my other posts as to what would happen if your ideas were realized. Massive influx of foreigners until the jobs dry up, then you have a huge amount of people from different groups fighting for resources in the same area. This would end in either balkanization or conquest. If it went more peacefully (the most ideal outcome for you) and people all blended together, then the global elite could easily control the worlds population through economic control.

The autistic fixation on muh free market and muh liberty and refusing to acknowledge anything deeper like history, tradition, people, or culture makes you self deluded as to what human nature is like.

Lets not kid ourselves by the way. Most migrants coming to western countries won't be entrepreneurs. Illiteracy is sky high in most countries that would seek to come, and the IQ isn't much better. It would be a huge population of low skilled labor.

Forgot to change flag after false-flagging. LOL

t. Shitskin migrant

whats the point of migrating at all if its the same grey mass of smelly dark-white people anywhere you go. i want to have diversity in the world

Look you're clearly an underage moron, anyone with the slightest indoctrination-free knowledge of macroeconomics and real world experience knows that this open border unlimited migration nonsense is pretty much a guaranteed path to the breakdown of civilization

"Liberty is a threat to liberty." -James Madison

If you think personal freedom means open borders you are just some leftist cuck not even clsoe to libertain.

Even if Trump helps cut illegal immigration, he still supports LEGAL migration. So you're still going to have people coming to the US.

So my argument is, if OUR countries are currently suffering (US and Europe - and they are), then why don't we get the same rights to go to other countries? We should do.

I did respond to your question. Sorry that you're too stupid to respond to my response.

Nigga are you fuckin serious?

I don't know if you realized your idea is retarded so are changing up your point, or are so childish that you can't understand that it would be a two way street that isn't worth it.

Here's the bottom line. People, and nations, have self determination. That's why you can't force them to accept people they don't want (hurr durr but muh competition, yes but we have the sovereignty that allows us to say no thank you), and you can't force others to take us. The key to the maintenance of civilization is the right of sovereignty, self determination, and independence. That's why we're so pissed at globalists right now. The goal is to fulfill those rights, not throw them out the window entirely.

Learn to read IDs newfaggot

But imagine if you could go and move anywhere in the world to live/work, without having to sort visas or anything. Australia, Thailand, South Africa, Montana, California, Florida, New York, London, France, Germany, Singapore, South Korea... wherever you want to go.

I'm just pissed off because I think if other people in the world get the right to move to other countries (which is what they're doing right now) then I should get that right as well. But for us it's incredibly difficult. You basically have to secure a job offer from most countries before you can go there.

The reason I suggest the idea is because America was founded on the idea of total freedom wasn't it? Go to America, find a spot of land, build a house. It's yours. Total freedom.

If there was global freedom of movement then you could go to wherever you wanted on Earth and do the same thing. Whether it's in South East Asia, or South Africa, or Australia, or wherever you want. Get a job doing something cool, buy some land, build a house. That would be awesome.

Yes, so we shouldn't slam down the gas pedal. Work on our countries and re establish our sovereignty

>total freedom

Literally a meme. Minimal government and taxes sure, but Immigration to America was extremely restrictive to first the British Isles, then expanded to mostly just Germany (which is why the vast majority of whites in America are actually Germans with maybe some other Euro ethnicities sprinkled in). 1900's it was expanded to southern and eastern Europe. At the first congress of the United States the first naturalization act stated that only "Free white men of good moral character" could become citizens.

>I don't know if you realized your idea is retarded so are changing up your point, or are so childish that you can't understand that it would be a two way street that isn't worth it.
My country is already F-U-C-K-E-D by immigration. How the fuck can I change that? I can't. It's not going to change significantly.
Peter Hitchens (pic related), a conservative journalist over here, keeps saying he thinks young Brits should emigrate because our country is now so shite. And I think he's right. I think I'd love to go live in Australia or something. Much warmer, loads of open space, it would be awesome. Or America as well - Trump has said he wants European migrants, right?

>People, and nations, have self determination.
Clearly lots of Americans WANT immigration though. And like I said (it seems you were too stupid to engage with this point), Trump has said he will cut ILLEGAL immigration, but will keep LEGAL migration. So you're still going to have legal immigration, m8. Businesses want migration for skilled workers.

You're almost certainly not going to get a reversal in immigration trends. Legal migration to America each year is going up and up. So why not demand the same right to go to other countries on Earth?

>Yes, so we shouldn't slam down the gas pedal. Work on our countries and re establish our sovereignty
But like I'm saying, it looks like the US/Europe are still going to have legal migration, unfortunately. I wish that wasn't the case, but it looks like it will be (businesses, leftist cucks, and ethnics want more migration).

So I'm just saying, if that's the case, then we should get the same rights to go to other countries.