If #Calexit happens, their next move will be annex baja peninsula and become Greater California?

If #Calexit happens, their next move will be annex baja peninsula and become Greater California?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-california-federal-government-money-20170205-story.html
mercurynews.com/2017/01/18/1-8-billion-error-adds-to-california-deficit-projection/
governing.com/topics/finance/why-california-still-owes-the-federal-government-8-billion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

their next move will be to beg us to come back because their expensive social programs can't exist without federal subsidies and they will quickly go broke, their economy will degenerate, and they'll all be starving hipsters who can't even afford their fag lattes anymore, much less bread

California pays more to the federal government than it receives in subsidies. It's shithole southern states like your's that are welfare queens and would die without free government money

this is literally just a lie you decided to spew for some unknown reason
california cost the US government 367 BILLION a year
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-california-federal-government-money-20170205-story.html

You want to get out then please be my guest, we'll see how long the water you have in state will sustain you. Let me give you a pro-tip, you had better start praying for a lot more rain than you get...

In fact you might want to pray for twenty times more than you've gotten the last ten years... Per year. Otherwise all that has to happen is for Nevada to turn a lever and you all die of thirst in 20 days.

If California actually secedes, we will need someone to stand up for right wing ideology and Christian morals.

This is a chance for a new and improved Adolf Hitler to rise.

We cut off their water day 1

Why is anyone talking about this like it's a possibility? PERPETUAL UNION. There is no process for secession. SAGE.

Mexico and the united states will not allow that.
And then there is the U.N.

At minimum all the red counties will leave California and stay in the Union.

How ever will newCali compete in the world market place?

It has no money and nothing to trade for it.

Why would a company want to stay in a place that has no form of currency.

The USD is for the USA.

Does newcali have natural resources enough to bargain?

California is the only thing keeping the country off Republicans for 10 thousand years tho ...

Lol no.
You've been deficit spending for years.
mercurynews.com/2017/01/18/1-8-billion-error-adds-to-california-deficit-projection/

You schools are some of the most expensive, and worst performing. Your "renewable energy" plan forgot to account for night time, so your PAYING other states to take energy during the day, and buying it back at night. The state pension costs $100 billion a year. Every summer when California is flooded, earthquakes and fires you beg for federal aid, yet don't account it to federal speeding on you because it's an "emergency" that happens every year.

I laugh at how stupid and conceited everyone in that state is.

Northern California controls the water.

The odds are just right this time around, if all the proper hoops get jumped through over the next two years - California will be set free.

You deserve to be gassed for moving and metastasizing your cancer across the country.

I can’t see Silicon Valley leaving with Cali. It would cause a mass exodus from the Bay Area

I like

>newCali

You must have never heard of Colorado

that peninsula would be a complete nightmare in terms of border control..

let them calex... pay money to illegals (+ Jews + Blacks) to go to California
then
let's invade California and kill everybody and take back the land

Oh you sweet child of summer, you want to Calexit and you don't even know who supplies your fucking drinking water. You destroyed your drinking water supplies about 12 years ago. You know who supplies the water you need to live?

Nevada.

>California breaks away from union
>Attacks former union
That would be their last mistake. Literally. Conservatives would have already started civil war from within or left. California would become a desert island that nobody but mexicans visit.

all thanks to the republican taxpayers that still live in cali
the data dont lie

California is a boom or bust state. The gold rush brought people there by the hundreds of thousands for a little historical perspective.
With that being said, the state is BOOMING right now. And they can still barely balance their budget, imagine if they faced a long recession or bust time? The dot coms and start ups are raising the tide for all ships and the entire speculation on an app that hasn't been able to figure out how to make money despite blowing through 2 billion of investors money is not a sustainable economy. its only a matter of time, and dont worry Cali isn't putting a dime away for these hard times. they will never learn.

... And yes Colorado, and if they tighten up that dam even a smidge your little Calexit is going to die.

Nevada is part of the California republic originally so it could be sold back to the California republic to pay the US federal debt.

You realize if California printed its own money and lend out its own loans it wouldn't be a problem. Japan does just that.

None of this bullshit will ever fucking happen these are THE WORST slide threads

If Calexit happens, the state will be name Transmexifornia

I've actually spent a lot of time in Colorado, what are you referring to?

I was a sweet child of summer almost 10 years ago and as someone who lives next to a reservoir, I'm pretty sure we have plenty of water under "lock and key".

California goes through dry spells for a few years always followed by flooded winters.

We're good on water.

you cant just print out money and call it all good. bringing a wheelbarrow of paper money to buy a loaf of bread is the more likely out come to that scenario.

If Calexit happens, Americans will starve, their entire economy depends on Silicon Valley

Except that California is $500 billion in debt and has a credit rating of dog shit.
Your idea is like the panhandlers printing their own money to buy booze with.

California leaves. No longer allowed to use US currency. Btfo by their own overvalued currency.

California isn't going to do shit, battle for the Colorado when homos.

Congratulations, Lake Almanor? (or however you spell it)

Been to Frenchman recently? Or another dozen that I could list off the top of my head half of which do not exist any more? Oh but you live next to a reservoir, which clearly makes you an expert, not the hundreds of experts, thousands of park rangers, and tens of thousands of outdoorsmen who actually know wtf they are talking about when they say your population is unsustainable without outside water sources.

Typical Calithought.

It would give people more reason to use an EU like currency through out North America. Probably a horrible idea.

Yeah, because the euro has done so many fucking favors to everyone but Germany and France.

Worse than;
Drumphie two scoooooops!!!
What happens here?
Hilary won
Justin Treadu is so dreamy
Why is Sup Forums one person?
Kekistan
Look at my YouTube channel
Dick girls
???

At least this thread is about a topic that's soon to be voted on, even if it's about as real as unicorns and Santa Claus.

Crypto State Currencies bro.

zimbabwe does that as well. picture related

in Debt to the Federal Reserve, they could easily get the massive amounts of dollar reserves china has for trade deals and pay it back in a year.

kek

Good Goy !! JEWS FEDERAL RESERVE NEEDS to print your money other wise it won't work. Good Goy!!!!

What happened?
Did someone fill them in with dirt?

Calm down you spaz, we're probably about to get those filled with this next wet season.

I hope it happens desu

Here super genius,
>The Colorado River is the source of 4,400,000 acre feet (5.4 km3) per year for California. Six other states along the river's watershed (Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona

That's what we mean. You will die without Colorado water. Your farming will be non-existent and half your state will be a dust bowl. You don't get most your water from your own state. We will stop it at Glenn canyon and at Hoover dam, and you will die.

I see innovation.

We're right next to the ocean, we have more water than you could ever dream of.

You land locked states are fucked.

Except, if you live in reality, you'd realize California is barely paying the principle of the outstanding loans it has.
governing.com/topics/finance/why-california-still-owes-the-federal-government-8-billion.html
The debt is to the federal government, and you'll have to pay it back before leaving, kid. You should probably stick to talking about things you know, because your wrong on everything you've said so far.

Good luck getting the energy to desalinate without nuclear.

Californians say they are environmentally friendly. But they burn billions of gallons of gas pushing their fossile fueled 2 ton steel cages up a 4000 foot mountain two times a day. (Victorville-Riverside commuters).

And Sepulveda Pass, Lancaster-Palmdale.

Calicucks really don't give a shit about the environment. If they did they wouldn't live in an oil dependent suburban wasteland, IN THE DESERT NO LESS.

Coloradan here. We'll do it too, motherfucker, unless you take back every single last Californian colonist you've sent our way.

It'll get paid once we have our ocean-water-to-moutain-water machine up and running.

Yea boi. We're gonna have to gas our current """leadership""" before, otherwise they'll be given special status as immigrants.

You can't de salinize enough water in a month, for what LA uses in a day. You can't water crops with salt water.
You're really a product of California education, too dumb to see a forest because of all the damn trees in the way.

Your still going to need to pay for all the pensions, entitlement programs, government workers ect ect. What assets will back the California currency? And what happens when the bubble bursts and we have another dot com bust, which will happen. I havent even mentioned all the crazy La Raza open border people, your new country would be infested with Mexicans within a week.

You're not good for water. Utah cut off water to California several years ago and all kinds of screeching ensued. Feds had to pay the overdue water bills to Utah for California as California is still BANKRUPT!!!

I'm just creative and enjoy a good laugh.

No, you won't you autist, you need to stop living in a dreamworld and snap back into some harsh reality. You live next to an ocean but the processes needed to purify said water in large enough quantities to sustain your population alone are not nearly in place enough to desalinate. In the course of five years you drained so much water that even your ground water supplies were under threat of collapse.

Stop smoking pot and thinking the world revolves around you because the room won't stop spinning, sit the fuck down, and realize what you are actually asking for.

West slope here.
Our farmers and ranchers will be thrilled to use 2 x the water they get now.
Can we slaughter Bolder wholesale as traitors?

Enviro-commies wanted to preserve some useless animal or plant at the water sources and the supply was cut off.

>complain about people that complain about immigrant
>want to separate from usa

Californians inherently shit everything up, act with a "do as I say, not as I do" attitude, and then leave. It's impressively consistent.

You're ok user. I guess you have to take these endless threads with some humor. It's not possible from any angle I've processed it, but it will be fun to see how the vote goes.
If it passes it goes to the Senate and the house, requiring a 2/3 majority in each to pass. Specific laws prevent states from leaving the union.
Most Californians have given up on the idea after they found out it was generated from a Russian think tank.

Bullshit

I can't wait to actually see this.

> Calexit happens
> due to the demand from majority conservative counties the state is split, most of northern Cali separates as does most of the eastern territory forming the state of Jefferson
> Democrat controlled population blocs extend from San Diego in the south to Sacramento to the north
> Sweeping changes are pushed into effect in California, demilitarization of the police, taxes put in place on the wealth of the new nation, broad sweeping entitlements and social programs
> Republic of California economy, projected to 'soar' is immediately decimated by weight of it's social programs without the Jefferson tax base to siphon off of
> RoC's water supplies are cut off from Colorado, Utah, Nevada, and Oregon, as providing water is now considered 'trade'
> California's agricultural profits are decimated as the agricultural trade now has to supplement the payments for water
> Programs for mass desalinization of Pacific Ocean waters begin
> programs instantly prove unfundable, as California can not draw on loans from outside sources and entitlement payments crush the economy
> RoC becomes the Peoples Republic of California and adopts communism because no shit that's exactly what they'd do
> Mass capital flight takes place as inheritances are seized, and the rich are heavily taxed. Silicon valley uproots to greener pastures in Wyoming, Nevada, or the Dakotas (it's already begun faggot)
> large scale violence begin as entitlements are not able to be paid out due to mass economic shrinkage, all of which has been predicted but you didn't listen did you fucktard
> government corruption becomes plainly visible as drug cartels move in
> OP sucks MS 13 dick for saltine crackers
> California's entire economy craters into fuck-all-nothing
> California becomes a third world country
> California and OP come crawling across the border to Jefferson begging for fucking soup
> mfw

No. We should push them. Can you imagine if the idiots actually tried?

How come we're always listed as the 7th or 8th largest economy in the world? It sure as fuck isn't Alabama.

Because your local government allows companies in your state to abuse the shit out of foreign labor and get exorbitant returns.

The counties that would compose Jefferson are the poorest in the state.

A combination of the sheer number of people and a business climate that exclusively favors big business.

I predict that California, especially NorCal, will effectively become the next rust belt because of this kind of thing. As someone who lived around the Rust belt most of my life I can see many similarities, from local business dying to retail becoming the key source of jobs.

>If #Calexit happens
they dont have any right to separate from the union. its not even a choice. this isnt like many other situations in which you can argue they are different countries

it isnt happening. in fact if they even tried it the first step would be to shut down all banking in cali and freeze all assets and ask if they still want to play that game. that includes all corporate assets in cali

Actually that'd be central California to the east of interstate 5. That's also one of your prime agricultural regions btw.

If you're going try and shit on my points at least have your shit right.

Your pic is wrong. Cal-Exit will start on the San Andreas fault line.

Even if it did happen, people are right that the US wouldn't let its west coast leave. We'd invade and take it back.

>California leaves the Union
>3 months later The Big One™ hits
>Instantly becomes Somalia tier

If this happens, a Calexit, then... just fucking kek please.
They can base their whole movement around "equality" and be against "drumpf" and be all pro BLM. Imagine it, all the Mexicans and Blacks and most importantly SJW`s flocking to California. I mean so many of them were like "if trump wins Im leaving the US" none of them did, if California leaves they will finally get the balls to do it.
No more of that bullshit being broadcast to international news or affecting over countries, California will be a forgotten failing state. The sweden of north america

I hope Calexit starts with Commiefornia leaving the list of habitable zones by nuclear assistance.

California would need to get 2/3 of both houses glwt

>Cali leaves the Union
>Cali collapses
>it wasnt true communism
>be border patrol agent
>get paid to send them back

You Califags in Texas gongit deported.

I thought the same thing. I just looked it up.
It's 3/4 of house and Senate.
NEVER HAPPENING

Wouldn't Mexico invade commiefornia the moment they secede? Those were their territories a long time ago maybe they seize the opportunity

this

The only parts of California that want to leave are bay area and LA, which coincidentally are the areas that everybody else hates. The rest of California hates them as well.
They dont really want to leave, its a temper tantrum by California liberals because they believe they should be making all the decisions for the whole country. They are behaving like children who threaten to run away when they dont get a toy or ice cream or other equally stupid stuff.
Any true efforts behind this are either La Raza or China or both, and it would be a foothold to begin undermining the united states. Why do you think the Mexican President tells citizens they have a right to be in another country and encourages the illegal behavior? Our country is beset on all sides, inside and out from those who would love to see the West fall. Be ause we have freedom, because we are successful, because we are the one of the last true bastions of christianity in the world.

If Cali never got the $35 billion bailout (other states did not receive no where near as much), cali would have crumbled. They would have fell behind so bad they would be paying back the feds and never being able to catch up on those payments.

>literally given free money that it doesn't have to pay back yet is somehow an "important state"

This, certain agricultural powers have been talking about siding with the union if Calexit happens.

lmao you most likely are no better than middle class and yet you seem proud as fuck that bc there's a large amount of rich jews making 200k per year your state is a net loser in the tax distribution game

must be such a great privilege to live around many rich folk