Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

Ofc. But without His Son there is risk of calling the serpent your god and trying to save yourself like a merchant

I believe in a higher power. I'm not sure what to call it, but I'm no christian.

Does God believe in me?

no

I'm still alive, so no.

Are adam and eve still alive? No. God put you here. Another entity defiled us. Choose wisely

I believe in you :)

He does user

Thankfully not anymore.

Yes. Why?

>atheist: there is no God
>theist: then what created the universe?
>atheist: it created itself
>theist: then why can't God create himself?

ATHEISTS ETERNALLY BTFO

THIS! Hallelujah praise God

Deism.

God has no creator though. Christ is called a creator God. It's all very interesting. We literally cannot have made up these stories. They are outside realm of imagination

Not if you're a slimy fucking Jew

Pretty good.

>Philosopher: define 'create'?

Christ wasn't Jewish. Just thought I'd put that here

Yes, Adolf, he's watching you right now

Thank you.

He's in an underground bunker in Israel having an orgy, whispering commands.

We are all god.

Haavara. Pink swastika. A bundle of sticks that reminds of the story heteros made up about hunters and velvet and fish. Why did you go and repopularise traps?

Yes

Prove it, faggot.

AHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE SEEING THIS OH GOODNESS I GOTTA GO NOW

If you are a christian, you are a weak minded idiot that should get out of this board. People on this board discuss important political issues, and you have cearly shown that you are not qualified to discuss such issues.

Christian here, flag related

He will return

No, and if you do you're a cuck.

I believe the universe isn't based on human logic. Neither is it based on ant logic or any existential logic. So what we describe as a good is an entity that has the power over beginnings and endings and everything that has matter. It's a human concept which I don't believe in. 10,000 years from now or 10,000 years ago human logic will be/was different.

We're experiencing the universe in a very unique way. Just as all humans did through different periods of time. They all thought their universe was the one and only true. Flat earth. Shit on a turtle...

Our period in time is a mere glimpse and probably not even that... into the true nature of the universe. We might just be the ants who will never be able to understand the sheer relativity of existence.

There might be aliens way way way smarter than us and they might just be ants compared to what the true nature of the universe is.

Henceforth my conclusion shall be that even these words are simply just patterns, shapes we interpret as truth. Letters or numbers alone might not be able to truly capture what I'm trying to say or capture the meaning of the universe because they are limited to black and white shapes.

Basically all I'm trying to say is... I'm out of weed. And my brain has gone haywire. :)

Kek.

Within and without.

One last thing. If God shows up in front of your spiritually dead body in the here and present timeline in the here and now. He will microwave your ass merely with His presence. You dont do that to fuck all

I stopped caring about anything a long time ago

The word "God" implies the Abrahamic religions, does it not?

In that case... no. I don't believe in any of those stupid old stories from the Middle East. None of them are true.

Is there any actual tangible proof of the existence of God?

>Newage faggotry
Kys

yep. ALLAH almighty is protecting me.

I'm aware. Also aware of distinctions between Judaism in the time of Christ, and the mutated Rabbinic Judaism. But these are not easy concepts to explain to the masses

story?

Your ears. That little band thing under your tongue and unjewed penis. Flagellar motors. I could go on and on

yes

Modern people often say they believe that there are no universally binding moral obligations, that we must all follow our own private conscience. But that very admission is enough of a premise to prove the existence of God. Isn’t it remarkable that no one, even the most consistent subjectivist, believes that it is ever good for anyone to deliberately and knowingly disobey his or her own conscience? Even if different people’s consciences tell them to do or avoid totally different things, there remains one moral absolute for everyone: never disobey your own conscience. Now where did conscience get such an absolute authority—an authority admitted even by the moral subjectivist and relativist? There are only four possibilities: (1) from something less than me (nature); (2) from me (individual); (3) from others equal to me (society); or (4) from something above me (God).

Let’s consider each of these possibilities in order.

1. How can I be absolutely obligated by something less than me—for example, by animal instinct or practical need for material survival?
2. How can I obligate myself absolutely? Am I absolute? Do I have the right to demand absolute obedience from anyone, even myself? And if I am the one who locked myself in this prison of obligation, I can also let myself out, thus destroying the absoluteness of the obligation which we admitted as our premise.
3. How can society obligate me? What right do my equals have to impose their values on me? Does quantity make quality? Do a million human beings make a relative into an absolute? Is “society” God?
4. The only source of absolute moral obligation left is something superior to me. This binds my will morally, with rightful demands for complete obedience.

Thus God, or something like God, is the only adequate source and ground for the absolute moral obligation we all feel to obey our conscience. Conscience is thus explainable only as the voice of God in the soul.

Yes I believe in an all pervading all powerful creative force that is both the entire universe and beyond it at the same time. This God has no beginning and no end and is simply beyond the limits of the human mind. Since God is everything, we are actually small little bits of God ourselves.

Complete 180 from the target.

And bait sustains you

Dont push it we dont even come close

big bang and shit nigger

Not God, but a mere man.

God is some Jew in Israel.

>pear earth n sheit

>2017
>believing in bronze age fairy tales

Nope zion comes from clouds with Christ now and not anybody's hands

God hates faggots.

Jeremiah 23:23-27

Jewish wedding tragedy
The integrity of the building was weak and decaying, and then this party was held
The third floor gave in and everyone that fell unto the hole died from being crushed by debris
I'd make a joke about them being Jews and going to hell but its too meta

Where is that word in the bible. Bear in mind homosex was coined in 1880 by a kike. I got important things you're delaying me to do bud. Dont get me started. Pray for this hand rubbing nose sucker

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

I've met him. He's kind of an asshole cos he created a monetary system where money is created out of thin air by a little sumpin called "interest". It's basically the only reason why this world is in such turmoil. Creating invisible values. Like interest... or... or Gods for that matter.

Never a better time to quit weed than when you're empty. Do you dare do it? I'm doing it now and it feels great thanks to jesus.

>fractional reserve lending is not my shitposting on the same computer it is an act of God
Done

The basis for conscience is the evolutionary pressure for devices for more effective functioning in a group

There is an inner light that carries me through the most terrifying times, which i call my christ. I am not christian though. I also study and celebrate my ancient gods and the wisdom and culture they teach me.
I cannot deny these things that I call faith because that inner light gives me life.

Jesus of Nazareth was the promised Messiah
He is God incarnate
He died for all sin
He rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father
He will return on the day of the LORD, with 10,000's of his saints, to execute judgement on the whole world

We notice that some things cause other things to be (to begin to be, to continue to be, or both). For example, a man playing the piano is causing the music that we hear. If he stops, so does the music. Now ask yourself: Are all things caused to exist by other things right now? Suppose they are. That is, suppose there is no Uncaused Being, no God. Then nothing could exist right now. For remember, on the no-God hypothesis, all things need a present cause outside of themselves in order to exist. So right now, all things, including all those things which are causing other things to be, need a cause. They can give being only so long as they are given being. Everything that exists, therefore, on this hypothesis, stands in need of being caused to exist.

But caused by what? Beyond everything that is, there can only be nothing. But that is absurd: all of reality dependent—but dependent on nothing! The hypothesis that all being is caused, that there is no Uncaused Being, is absurd. So there must be something uncaused, something on which all things that need an efficient cause of being are dependent. Existence is like a gift given from cause to effect. If there is no one who has the gift, the gift cannot be passed down the chain of receivers, however long or short the chain may be. If everyone has to borrow a certain book, but no one actually has it, then no one will ever get it. If there is no God who has existence by his own eternal nature, then the gift of existence cannot be passed down the chain of creatures and we can never get it. But we do get it; we exist. Therefore there must exist a God: an Uncaused Being who does not have to receive existence like us—and like every other link in the chain of receivers.

He does, and sent this selfie as proof.

We are all apart of God, the molecule that went kerblam at the "beginning" that created reality as we know it

this

also god is just that which you submit to/worship

I think that's the thing. It can be difficult to lead too many sheep to pasture. If you do it one sheep at a time it would be super simple.

Evolution or biology may explain why we act a certain way but it doesn't explain why we should or should not act a certain way. If moral truths are the product of evolution, they are not commandments we are bound to obey but merely helpful suggestions that can assist our "herd" in survival. Science has no way to bridge the gap between "is" and "ought." In other words, science can show us what helps us but it can't tell us why we should.

>He will return on the day of the LORD, with 10,000's of his saints, to execute judgement on the whole world

Execute judgement? What's that even mean?

I didn't know Organisation Todt was into these kind of things, too

No, but on the off-chance there is a god I will murder him and his devil puppet to proclaim myself as humanity's champion.

No God is God. Hence the distinction I tried to make. Christ was with God before beginning of world and is The Word. That's what is meant by "The Word was with God"! K. Ciao guys

I WAS PROMISED MILLIONS AND CELEBRITY STATUS BY THE MEDIA WHEN GROWING UP! Now I'm just an average Joe. What is this sorcerey?

Put on a dress.

he's a SJW

Put a comma after that first "no"

>ID is owzie wowzie

>In this moment, I am wooforic. Not because of some phony Dog's blessing, but because I am enbitened by my own barktelligence.

I believe in myself, so yes.

I never thought about it that way. Agree with the general argument but not the conclusion...

I think the conscience is an emergent property of your subconscious mind based on (1) your own experience (2) your own genetic predispositions. If you call this God, then God is the voice of your ancestors and an amalgamation of your strongest experiences.

Yes. I don't believe in man's translation of his words, but I find that Christianity is the closest to what God intended for his creation.

God/Adonai/Allah/Yahweh is not real.

>mountainous shebrew

not really, but it doesnt matter because the people around me supposedly do. religion itself is a facet of power dynamics, the factuality is irrelevant.

Define "God"

Séance's antithesis. The meaning of most "sciences"

yes

God doesn't hate. Hate is simply another perversion of love. Meaning you are fooled by satan when you hate. It comes from fear of loss, usually fear of losing something you love. God is all loving. Doesn't mean he wants you to get poop on your dick tho. Buttholes ate meant for pooping.

Can't see any definition in your post. Another try?

For you, maybe. There's no tangible proof either way, but I guarantee you this, that if you start following "his" word (define in Christianity) you'll find that you'll be a lot happier. Maybe that's not necessarily proof on a scale that arguable on debate basis, but it should be enough for you.

Pride
Envy
Greed
Lust
Anger
Gluttony
Sloth
(7 deadly sins)

Start out by avoiding these. See if it's enough to fuel an interest.

>he created a monetary system where money is created out of thin air
There was a reason Jesus Christ violently drove out the money-changers (bankers) from the temple. The only recorded time he was ever violent.

>Power dynamics
>Factuality is irrelevant
>Reality doesn't matter
This is why I can't stand christcucks just as much as I can't stand sandniggers. They're both absolutely retarded, but I must admit sandniggers do more harm to society and that's obvious.

will to being, either in material or structure or both.

I'm happy enough without being in a sandnigger cult lmao