Scaramucci's wife, Deidre Ball...

>Scaramucci's wife, Deidre Ball, filed for divorce after three years of marriage because of Scaramucci's efforts to get close to President Donald Trump. Ball, who worked as a vice president for SkyBridge Capital, the firm founded by Scaramucci in 2005, reportedly "despises" Trump, according to the Page Six report. "She has left him even though they have two children together."

Trump Derangement Syndrome is now causing women to abandon their husbands and children en mass.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrBlakeMitchell/status/890701648586313729
worldofwonder.net/breaking-news-anthony-scaramucci/
google.com/amp/people.com/politics/florida-woman-divorced-husband-over-trump-support/amp/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/scaramucci-wife-filed-divorce-nine-months-pregnant-article-1.3367559
pagesix.com/2017/07/29/scaramuccis-fed-up-wife-filed-for-divorce-while-nine-months-pregnant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cya bitch, now Mooch can go full madman without a roastie holding him back

She probably is hideous sans makeup

Why did he marry her?

>Implying she isn't with makeup

>white
>blonde
>rich
>from a good family
>very high class upbringing
>probably hot when 20-something

Women want money that's all they want. Feminism is an ultimate evil, it destroyed our children's values.

She got threatened you dumbasses and this thread is idiots pushing (((their))) narrative

yea shes punching hard

She's about as blonde as the hair on my asshole. Looks like a disgusting frizzy haired jewess trying to LARP as a human.

Women are whores and gold diggers, news at 11!

Woman abandoning a man on the cusp of greatness? Anybody really surprised?

>from a good family*

* - citation needed

she looks like a fucking Minecraft villager

She was nine months pregnant when she kicked The Mooch out.
lol

>probably hot when 20-something
Not with that anteater nose.

Wtf I love Deidre now

shes ugly and he could do better easily considering hes rich as fuck

>three years of marriage
wow its fucking nothing

That is the jewiest jew beak I've ever seen. She's even got Lauren Loomer beat.

Why would a millionaire Italian stallion with a 8 inch cock marry that schnoz?

Underrated

Anthony definitely our fucking guy

>white

That fucking nose on her

Cant cooch the Mooch.

>Liberals bitch wanting husband to fuck over the president and help the liberal agenda
>Conservative guy gets hooked on his leader, refuses to betray him
>Liberal bitch divorces the conservative guy

Wow, my respect for Scara just increased.

How is this relevant at all? Families should be left out of it.

He dropped the ball.

that kike nose is all you need to know. women are traitors.

on phone, 'Congratulations, I'll pray for our child,'

Holy Moly, Mooch has a problem with a furious wife likely being a leaker.

Great, now he can completely focus on sucking Trump's dick.

Holy shit that nose.

Total selfish cunt can't understand the mooch has a job to do, regardless of her personal feelings.
"I'm breaking up our family and leaving our kids in a state of confusing partisanship between mum and dad because Trump" good riddance you fucking cunt.

Mooch isn't a conservative, he's a grifter who smells money.

Maybe it has something to do with this

>twitter.com/MrBlakeMitchell/status/890701648586313729

>worldofwonder.net/breaking-news-anthony-scaramucci/

The man who cum in her is now Trumps pitbull and....Donald is her president. She is double cucked.

Lol he loooves the cock

Is she jewish or italian

Why do blonds dye their roots black?

It's part of the cult programming: if they're not a believer, too, you have to cut ties with your family, friends and loved ones.
It further isolates the cultist from any support structure that can allow them to separate from the cult.

Nothing more dangerous then a man going through a divorce

Seriously. Your husband is that close to the most powerful man in the world so you leave him?

Good, kikeservatism is a sucker ideology designed to weaken good goys and prepare them to be subjugated. Put it in the trash.

Scaramucci was the architect of Donald Trump's most cuckolded day ever.

First Lindsay Graham warns/threatens him that firing Robert Mueller "would be the beginning of the end of his presidency" and that if he fires Jeff Sessions "there will be hell to pay"

Then Mitch McConnell substantiates Graham's comment by assuring America that the Senate will not fully recess, thus preventing a recess firing and re-appointment of a new Attorney General. McConnell and Graham announce that they will not approve any new AG's.

Then the Pentagon and Dept of Defense (headed by James "Mad Dog" Mattis) announce that Trump's baffling tweet banning transgenders in the military wasn't an actual order and to ignore it.

This places Trump in the difficult position of arguing that tweets are official while simultaneously arguing that the president can ban/block citizens from reading official policy without the judiciary's approval.

Throughout the full day the news focuses on lack of direction or focus at the White House using Scaramucci's insane rambling comments as proof.

Aaaaaand finally, Senator John McCain provides the 3rd Republican No vote to overturn Obamacare, sealing it as law of the land for at least 12 months ...moments after receiving a phone call from The Great Negotiator Trump.

Cucked.

So cucked.

Mooch left her after reading Sup Forums and becoming redpilled.

> most powerful man in the world

These are simple people that act like drug addicts.
Clinton kept them warm and fuzzy, Trump took that away from them.

>Mooch isn't a conservative, he's a grifter who smells money.

i not sure i agree there Schlomo, sounds like projecting. I see the Mooch as a very successful man who made a hell of a lot of money and has asked himself "what he really wants to do with his life" and answered it with "I want to fuck with the liberal media on behalf of a populist President who rose to power with the same ideals as me"

this actually is the Moochs dream job. he has a lifetime of money but chooses a govt position on a front line for a low 6 figures? He wants this. And he was born to do it.

you will understand soon.

Hetrustedajew.jpg

google.com/amp/people.com/politics/florida-woman-divorced-husband-over-trump-support/amp/

Yes, the husband initiated divorce lol. Ok.

Here's what's gonna happen. Dude was a former hedge fund manager with a net worth of many millions.

She's going to demand a massive settlement and huge alimony check.

Now. Tony the Mooch can refuse this and that'll probably be his initial reaction. But.

If he does, she's gonna take it to court. And that's when shit goes deep South for Tony the Mooch.

She's going to make all kinds of irrelevant bullshit part of the public record. Hookers. Blow. Insider trading. Deals with Russia perhaps??

This is when 1 of 3 things will happen.

1. Tony deals with it as more and more scandals rock the Trump administration, turning him into even more of a lame duck president.

2. Tony caves and gets destroyed in the divorce, becoming a bitter shell of the man he was and ultimately useless to Trump.

3. Trump fires his ass because he's a fucking liability.

This shits hilarious.

I wonder if Melania is next? You know she's already cucked Donald. Sleeping in Trump Tower, in a different bed, in a different building, in a different city, 4 states away from her husband, night after night after night, surrounded by dozens of younger, more virile Secret Service agents .. some of them black even!

Followed by weeks of publicly denying him affection in public while slapping him in front of real leaders.

What a cuck. What a fucking cuck.

Why does Sup Forums worship a cuck?

If you want to shill effectively you really have to tone it done my friend. Way too long.

tone it down*

first day shill?

How tiny is his dick if a billion dollars isn't enough to keep a bitch?
Sad really.

ANOTHER MSM fakenews exposed:

“Whoever decided to state that that was the cause, that has nothing to do with her filing for divorce,” said Stone.

The lawyer declined to disclose the reason.

“It’s a private matter,” Stone said. “She’s focusing on the children. She really doesn’t have a comment at this time.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/scaramucci-wife-filed-divorce-nine-months-pregnant-article-1.3367559

shes gross

80mil net worth single, powerful, fameous, rich

I live vicariously though the scarmuuch!

Just with much smaller budget!

pay women direct and bang all 10s u want

life is simple

tax rental prperties and end income pay roll and investment tax

let thos ewho produce get gains

let rest fuck off

dont subsidize degeneracy

>plebbit spacing
fuck off nigger. you'll never fit in here.

He honestly seems like he's having so much fun.

>white

What a great timeline we live in

fpbp

Aaaaaahhhhh hahahahaha he's gonna have to pay a shitload of child support *and* alimony!

> f .. fuck you shill

Go suck your dick, cultist

pagesix.com/2017/07/29/scaramuccis-fed-up-wife-filed-for-divorce-while-nine-months-pregnant/

> On Monday, while Anthony was in West Virginia with President Trump for the Boy Scouts Jamboree, Deidre gave birth to the couple’s baby boy James. As of Friday evening, a full four days after delivery, her 53-year-old husband had yet to meet his newborn son, though an associate close to Anthony said he visited the child late that night. He visited his Manhasset, L.I., homestead Saturday.

> “When James was born, he sent her a text saying, ‘Congratulations, I’ll pray for our child,’” said a source close to the situation.

Wow father of the year

That nose.....

he's a white house worker now, he can do WAY better than that bitch.

>white
>blonde
lol

>kike wife
>married him when he was already filthy rich
>files for divorce right after he sells company to Chinese
>files for divorce right after he has to file federal disclosure forms
>he can't hide any assets from her kike lawyers
Mooch is about to get ass raped

Guarantee they have a prenup and this evil gold digging kike is leaking this dirt to the media to get him to break the prenup and settle

He just wants to be famous and get some power. I'm sure he saw what Rahm did by segueing from chief of staff to mayor of chicago. Mooch would love to go from White house to multi-term mayor of new york city

oy vey

Trump has been fucking Hope Hicks for 3-4 years -- she was prob supposed to be wife #4. Hope is on the gov. payroll for $180,000 per year. This is obviously why Melania is so cold to him -- he's flagrant about his mistress

>probably hot when she was 20-something.

They started dating in 2011, married in 2014.

Good family? she went to university of fucking buffalo. she's low grade jew trash

>Deirdre Ball
>Ball
>Jew
>Ba'al

Yeah I think Mooch can do better. Good for him and fuck her.

She looks gross there

she got a horrific jew face

>women
Not even once. Destroyers of nations AND families.

Her loss.
Mooch 100% signed a pre-nup. When Trump wins again, she'll kill herself for leaving a billionaire for a black monkey

Blacks are only physically alpha, mentally they're always beta unless they're with a black woman.

holy shit her nose. jew detected.

he fall for these blue eyes meme......

Prenups don't apply to kids dumbass.

Easily half of the prenups get thrown out anyway but you can neeeeeever write a prenup that proactively determines custody, support or any of that shit.

Don't flaunt your ignorance