Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

reminder: if obama was allowed to run for a third term he would have BTFO trump.

a flaccid dildo could've beaten hillary

Please come back and restore some sanity to the asylum!

>caused the syrian war
hell no

bill clinton would have kept running after 2000 actually and that nigger would have never been president.

No, mr. 10 trillion $ +national debt nigger

>eternal victim marxist nigger who divides the whole country because of resentment towards white people and their domination of history.

first black president, last black president

Yeah, this elect notorious mongoloid thing was funny but there being no actual US govt is a bit off

Implying I'd ever miss somebody as destructive and tyrannical as King Nigger.

Can't wait for you to go to Prison, nigger.

Nope.
But your constant need for validation clearly shows just how much you miss me.
Time to fade away, while you can still buy a little dignity.

No and never will. You trashed my country and taught a generation they deserve free shit. Fuck you and your tranny wife.

Yes

No, you stupid nigger deported me.

t. Rednecks

I'm just glad we have an actual woman as First Lady. That disgusting tranny Obama get butt fucked by is hideous.

The fact we are delegitimizing degeneracy alone makes me support Trump.

No. How many Ferguson riots have we had under Trump? Treynig riots? Dindunuffin Brown shootings?

I'm sure his head bumping comment is going to lead to uncontrollable police violence followed by biblical chimp outs. Any day now.

How much better would this country have been if you told the truth?

The children sure don't...

This experiment of celebrity leaders has

F-A-I-L-E-D

Not even a little.

I'm sure everyone in Flint, MI thank their lucky stars every single night that he is gone...

Literally who?

What do you mean? Now that you've got your Jewish successor in the WH, the program for division and eventual civil war continues. What ere you implying has changed?

Sort of. At least during Obama the comedy industry still had a pulse.
>Tfw standup comics do nothing but shit on Trump
It's gotten so stale I fucking hate it

Reddit format on Sup Forums images...
That's nasty

We missed you when you were in office.

nah...billy boy was terminal after getting his dick wet

actually yes
it was easier to redpill normies when you were still around. DJT is just making conservatives look bad
for example, he's the reason why people like Le Pen lost in various European elections since november

Nope.

If you dont have 4chanx you're doing Sup Forums wrong.

Look, an actual retarded person! Posting on the internet and everything! Good for you little buddy!

No. He left America so angry and divided. Watching race riots on TV was getting very depressing for the past few years. Finding out that he was hosting some of those BLM rioters in the Oval Office was even more depressing. Then again, he did play footsie Al "Diamond Merchants" Sharpton for eight years so nothing should surprise me.

Dennis Miller made a comment about how it's nuts when looking back that he was presented to us as this Great Unifier in 2008. He said imagine going back in time and telling people then that Obama will spend his presidency palling around with Al Sharpton and describing his involvement with the future BLM movement. They would've shouted you out of the room for even thinking it. I'm embarrassed to admit that I voted for Obama in 2008. I voted for Bush twice but after his second term was wasted, I thought maybe I've been wrong about everything so let's give this guy a try at the helm. It was the most wasted vote I've ever cast.

I wish obama would die

>Le Pen losing
>not just because France is cucked beyond relief and her party already having a bad rep for the past two decades

you were an idiot voting Democrat

miss a nigger?, No.

ITT: Salt-right rednecks inbreds

Sure, I loved those parties you held at the White House that nobody was invited to except black celebrities and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Obama is leading the Democrat Resistance. He never went away. Would enjoy seeing that sorry trap locked in Guantanamo.

I didn't know implants made for a real woman.

NO DRAMA OBAMA!

Can we have you back? This new Trump douchebag is going to erase all great things you did for our humanitarian rights.

We miss you Bo.

Yes. I was. That's fair game, user. There was something I just didn't like about McCain. Too many of my liberal acquaintances often gave me the whole "McCain is an example of the good GOP and a centrist and I'd possibly vote for him" mantra. Because Bush screw things up so badly, it was clear that a Democrat was going to win the White House in 2008 and it was inevitable. The 2008 Democrat primary was the presidential election. Obama felt inevitable and I just tried to see the good and thought "maybe there is something special about this guy and I have been wrong about things." And again, I just didn't like McCain. But yeah, the egg is on my face and I'll be embarrassed of that vote forever.

Hey it's no drama Obama!

Actually missed Bush. Felt nothing when Obama was gone, almost like he wasn't even there. Too bad Trump has to waste a year repealing his BS policies.

>Miss me yet?
Whos that?

i miss having a president not under 4 different criminal investigations

>commie flag
It checks out

Go back to the Reddit

That nigga was nothing but drama you delusional democuck.

Go back to leftypol commieboo faggot.

nope not even a little bit