Turkvision Song Contest

so basically roaches invented a cheap copy of the Eurovision contest and germanistan, swedistan and dutchistan participate in it.

i fucking hate my country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkvision_Song_Contest_2017
youtu.be/VmQw-Eqoh40
youtu.be/00UAH8CFQZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but Sup Forums told me that poland is white

This is the product of leftism/neoliberalism. Foreign niggers are taking advantage of our cuckness to empower themselves and create their own institutions, while they themselves remain wholly ethnocentric and insular.

Meanwhile, if you tried to make a "Germanicvision", 6 gorillian kike lawyers would sue you for raycism.

but it would be pretty good with some guys from argentina and the midwest.

All those kebab restaurants are just a front, huh?

illuminati vision

link it or go fuck yourself

this would be great. You would have Argentinean folk, country, and south African Boer music too. But sadly it would be too white for 2017

>Bulgaria not there

fuck off cockroach, no one wants to hear your mongrel shit you call music

> racist_frog_with_glasses.jpg

Weird how Romania is there but the rest of the Balkan peninsula isnt.

really makes you think doesn't it

It really does,considering your country is more turkic than ours,no offense.

But it's not. Turks living in Bulgaria aren't Bulgarian while romas are natives as far as I know.

Wew,really original of you dropping the generic insult of ''le romanians are gypsies xd'',and missing the point of what I said.
Bulgarians,as an ethnicity,are turkic,let alone the fact that they were a part of the Ottoman empire.

Not today's bulgarians, also you were too part of the ottoman empire

lazy kraut niggers
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE GERMAN SPIRIT RIGHT NOW for fucks sake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkvision_Song_Contest_2017

There are more Turks in Germany than in turkey

what the fuckin fuck is this user
youtu.be/VmQw-Eqoh40

youtu.be/00UAH8CFQZA

no they werent, they were vassals at best but rarely if ever under ottoman administration

>Not today's bulgarians
Care to elaborate?

>also you were too part of the ottoman empire
A common misconception,the romanian principalities paid tribute to the turks so they would not be invaded,but a small portion of Muntenia and Dobruja were annexed by the empire,and therefore assimilated,like Bulgaria.

you fucking retarded? being a vassal just means you're a bitch that won't resist occupation

Turks got butthurt cuz public voting would have chosen their candidate in the Eurovision, but (((they))) picked a different winner, do they made their own Eurovision.

Annoyingly, the enemy in our own ranks is far harder to unmask than outside of our gates.

the fuck are you saying retard? being a vassal and being directly administered by turkey are different things

romanian states were generally vassals with SOME degree of autonomy/independence

bulgaria was conquered AND DIRECTLY ADMINISTERED by turkey for 600 years

>A common misconception,the romanian principalities paid tribute to the turks so they would not be invaded,but a small portion of Muntenia and Dobruja were annexed by the empire,and therefore assimilated,like Bulgaria.
You were a vassal. Even fought wars along them.
>Care to elaborate?
There's genetic tests that disprove the "Mongol-Slav" meme.

Lipka Tatars

>bulgaria was conquered AND DIRECTLY ADMINISTERED by turkey for 600 years
600 years? How could I forget the 700 years!? 800 years of tyranny! I'm so happy that after 900 years we're free!

Bulgaria was under Ottoman occupation for approx. 500 years and appeared in Ottoman tax books for only 300 years.

Let Russia participate as a whole. We need to dump the Eurofagovision like yesterday.

This senpai.

Also:

>Hungary not there
>Finland not there

That's a nothing burger, 3000 people?

it wasnt an insult, i dont really care how long xyz states were under turkey, im albanian anyway so its the exact same shit, oy vey muh 500 years of oppression

im just differentiating vassalhood and direct administration

Don't hind behind your flag, polski. Your country is besides that barely 12 mio people. You are irrelevant as fuck. See russia being green on OP's map? No? Then shut the fuck up about russia and stop sucking US dick.

Hungary has no Turkic minority so what's the point of a brunette qt singing in Hungarian in Istanbul about palinka and pig sausages tbqh

That show is irrelevant. Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan are not even included but Ukraine, Belarus, Sweden are
What a shitshow.
Also why did you make this thread you wh*Teoid Germanic subhuman?

tell your cousin's that our toilets are clean now and that they can go back to your shithole

Fritz, Poland is far larger than 12 millions, when was the last time you made the effort to look up anything on Wikipedia? Also, lipka tatars were 1916 people in Poland (in 2011) they don't have a dönerbude on every street corner like you

go be a wh*Te subhuman in an another continent. Like Antarctica.

12 mio white people, that is. If at all. Rooting for russia to beat your ass into a pulp, that's for sure.

The whole rightwing movement is, including the alt-right. Fuck Poland's anti-russian stance. Highly unpopular.

In one battle,I remember the romanians that were in the Ottoman army did not engage against the Moldavian one.
But,like the other guy said,being a vassal and being directly administered are 2 different things.
Anyway,I don't want you to get the wrong idea that I hate your country,because it's quite the contrary.

Yet Romania s barely anything better than Bulgaria, except maybe the German and Hungarian majority parts.

Du bist so was von bescheuert, geh mal schlafen alter, labern um diese uhrzeit ist nicht deine stärke.

Meh,I won't argue with you on that. A lot of (((corrupt politicians))) running this country only for their financial interest,and don't give a shit about the people or what they need.

This is worrying.

Whats your point, mehmet? You can only peove your point by posting a nignog beating whitey pic?

>Romania Islam 0.3

And ya telling me Bulgaria doesn't have a larger Turkish population then US?

Really makes you think

I wasn't talking about the percentage of muslims in Romania, but about living standards.

Thanks to Ata turk, they faggots are living better the most eastern Europeans.

Sadly all those reforms are going down the shittier, I bet ya ata turk is rolling in his grave seeing his "turkey" converting back to shitlam

But still i get yo point,

My isuee is we need to build wall around eastern Europe so to prevent Us gypsies from infecting the western europe

Don't you agree?

thats wrong gypsybro, turkey is much better now than it was ever before because of the market reforms, ata turk was at 30s ffs...

You can talk, heino.